Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

If You Love Me Like And Share.+1 Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Love Me Like And Share.+1 Today (681 Views)

I Am Officially +1 Today / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Me Like And Share.+1 Today by donbachi(m): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2019
On dis day donbachi was born.

1 Like

Re: If You Love Me Like And Share.+1 Today by czarina(f): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2019
Awwwwwn.... Happy birthday and a Merry Christmas dearie! God bless and keep you.

Have fun! kiss kiss

Oya, wia is d cake?
Re: If You Love Me Like And Share.+1 Today by donbachi(m): 12:46am On Dec 25, 2019
czarina:
Awwwwwn.... Happy birthday and a Merry Christmas dearie! God bless and keep you.

Have fun! kiss kiss

Oya, wia is d cake?
the car bringing it into nigeria was intercepted at the border by the costoms.will make it up.
Re: If You Love Me Like And Share.+1 Today by czarina(f): 2:09am On Dec 25, 2019
donbachi:
the car bringing it into nigeria was intercepted at the border by the costoms.will make it up.
Alrighty! Expecting it.

(1) (Reply)

Spartacus Actor Kirk Douglas Dies Aged 103 Cause Of Death / Sisters Lodge #1: How To Vet A Man and get your dream man / 1967 Video Of Women Saying What They Find Attractive In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.