Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

"Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam (42914 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Adakintroy2: 8:43am On Dec 25, 2019
Just DE wine. She is already feel insecur.
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by toye440: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2019
Cover up, out of every rumour there is an iota of truth, but its a well known fact that celibrity marriage dont last, its just like 10sec man, if na lie ask toto decay. I believe Tiwa is in the best position to advice her, like terms dont attract, they repel.

1 Like

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Amanda4life: 9:02am On Dec 25, 2019
When you keep hiding it the abuser will continue, but when you say it out, he will be called to order.

And you still live a better life.

Me I don't know how to hid the truth.

Most of the truth I hid when growing up are telling on me.

I better keep quite than to hide the truth
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by edidiongmichael(m): 9:06am On Dec 25, 2019
safarigirl:
equality spoilt nothing, rather, equality exposed a rot that everyone was willing to hide. Before equality, many women were convinced they could be married to beasts and that was it for them.

Equality gave women emancipation and financial strength to understand that they are also people, who deserve to be treated like people and not chattel.

Saying equality spoilt anything, is like saying human rights ruined the world. Or do you think only men deserve basic human rights?

Then stop complaining. If he hits you, hit him back. You're all equal

6 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by EdwardRandy(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2019
safarigirl:
....you must be an animal like the lady to hit her.

People that are still human beings walk away from provocation, but wild animals think that everything must be solved through violence, until they eventually commit murder and end up in jail, where they can meet other animals and realise that some animals are greater than them.

Stop talking nonsense and justifying rubbish.
Madam calm down! Some women can be very provocative and always try to take advantage of the fact that the society frowns at men who hit women, and thereby they treat the man like shit.

I had an ex who openly insulted my mother and that was the very day I gave her the beating of her life. What was I was supposed to do? Walk away? So that the world will call me a gentle man. grin.. I don't regret hitting that bitch and if I set my eyes on her again, I'll throw her over the third mainland bridge.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by EdwardRandy(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2019
Abalado:
I hate domestic violence but some ladies are nothing but animal, they can frustrate ur life to an extent that u won't know when ur hand will go up and land on her face....
True bro, no mind that safarigirl wey dey make noise.. She think say na every man sabi take nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by EdwardRandy(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2019
edidiongmichael:

Lmao! cheesy I like this! Women only claim equality when it suites them, ndi ara.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Quorax: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2019
Abalado:
I hate domestic violence but some ladies are nothing but animal, they can frustrate ur life to an extent that u won't know when ur hand will go up and land on her face....
they will run their mouth anyhow

6 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Sagay212: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2019
I have said it before...the teddy a guy looks like a violent woman beater. She can continue to deny all she wants but the true will come out. Most ladies will always deny until it gets to the point where their eyes go clear.

Them go dey call the idi.ot alpha Male him self go dey carry shoulder. I don't know where people get all these daft terms like alpha nonsense from.
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by IHate9jerianss(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2019
Sagay212:
I have said it before...the teddy a guy looks like a violent woman beater. She can continue to deny all she wants but the true will come out Most ladies will always deny until it gets to the point where their eyes go clear.

Them go dey call the idi.ot alpha Male him self go dey carry shoulder. I don't know where people get all these daft terms like alpha nonsense from.
Bambam chose to marry Teddy A.No one forced her to.She desired a tall,handsome man with swagger(like many women do).She got him.Now she should bear the consequences of her choice .In this world,whenever there is a 'ying',there will always be a 'yang' and vice-versa

6 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by manGODDED: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2019
humblemikel:
Men used to be a pillar of protection for women in my fathers time
Can someone tell me briefly what men represent in women's life in our modern day society.??
ATM machine

2 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Nathaniel88: 10:23am On Dec 25, 2019
Marriage that is not even up to 6 months you are full of assertions about your husband... Aunty calm down

1 Like

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by TruthHurts100: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2019
And in few days later....

Teddy Is a beast, I regret ever meeting him.

Just like BS Tonto Dickk
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by safarigirl(f): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2019
zicoraads:

I don't get it, why are you dwelling and choosing to believe the negative?

Did anyone close to them or even her come out to say he hit her?
because the negative more often than not, in situations like this, is the truth.

I am not believing anything, I am stating a fact; women who are abused rarely agree that they are being abused.

That is why I said, time will tell

2 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by safarigirl(f): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2019
edidiongmichael:

where did you see me complaining?

I answered and you say I am complaining, you must be projecting. Hit him back? LOL, when there are police stations he can sleep in? Or thugs to do heavy lifting for me?

Only animals hit people, get yourself an animal to hit back. We wey get sense know how to deal with animals.
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by safarigirl(f): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2019
EdwardRandy:

Madam calm down! Some women can be very provocative and always try to take advantage of the fact that the society frowns at men who hit women, and thereby they treat the man like shit.

I had an ex who openly insulted my mother and that was the very day I gave her the beating of her life. What was I was supposed to do? Walk away? So that the world will call me a gentle man. grin.. I don't regret hitting that bitch and if I set my eyes on her again, I'll throw her over the third mainland bridge.

Good for you
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by safarigirl(f): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Exactly, why can't the woman also walk away if provoked @ safarigirl...both men and women should learn to walk away and not to insult or hit the partner
I replied someone that called women who are verbally abusive animals, I clearly stated the two of them would be animals.

Wherever did you read me supporting women? E no get who no due crase, but no be all of us dey show am
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Twoclans(f): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2019
Hmmmmm Bam keep lying to yourself undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Mason331: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2019
Even if pre-shipment inspection reveals flash in your cookware, your supplier should be able to remove flash prior to shipment
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by jakandeola(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2019
safarigirl:

I answered and you say I am complaining, you must be projecting. Hit him back? LOL, when there are police stations he can sleep in? Or thugs to do heavy lifting for me?

Only animals hit people, get yourself an animal to hit back. We wey get sense know how to deal with animals.
ders noting wrong in hitting somebody we are all human with temper.it take a matured person d wrong and say sorry
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by danilmo: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2019
safarigirl:

This one is still a jambite. grin

Try enter higher institution first.

hope ur daddy bought Christmas gown for u

1 Like

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by safarigirl(f): 11:12am On Dec 25, 2019
danilmo:

This one is still a jambite. grin

Try enter higher institution first.

hope ur daddy bought Christmas gown for u
you think everyone is like you?
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 25, 2019
humblemikel:
Can someone tell me briefly what men represent in women's life in our modern day society.??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by danilmo: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2019
safarigirl:
you think everyone is like you?

Theory can never be reality, just a subset.
Ur post is more theoretical, with flimsy illusion gotten from fantasy of nollywood, We live in reality. U ll get to understand wen u grow up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by 11doubledee: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2019
humblemikel:

Your point are well noted Sir.
But let me tell you small thing about today's women
They are like Babies and growing children
They live by example
And not by instructions
They follow your lead.
So if you want peace and respect, Show them first and they will follow suit.�
I guess you are speaking for yourself.
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Thegamingorca(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Twoclans:
Hmmmmm Bam keep lying to yourself undecided

Maybe during sex
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Carlyboi(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
safarigirl:
As for Bambam, you cannot find a woman facing domestic violence, that will admit to it. The abused always protect their abusers at first and swear on Obatala that no such thing is happening.

Let Bambam enjoy her status as a newlywed, their 'perfect marriage' needs to maintain that flow for a while. After all, all the divorced couples once told us everything was peachy in their marriages
obatala?lol!you be Yoruba girl?
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Bruno3000(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
safarigirl:
....you must be an animal like the lady to hit her.

People that are still human beings walk away from provocation, but wild animals think that everything must be solved through violence, until they eventually commit murder and end up in jail, where they can meet other animals and realise that some animals are greater than them.

Stop talking nonsense and justifying rubbish.
Its ur type that get beaten every day. Simply admit it that most ladies must be beaten in order to reset their stubborn brain. Only few ladies are exceptionally virtuous these days.
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by bejeria101(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Until then
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Tiwatopebabe(f): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

If you like pray from now till next year. We will scatter that marriage exactly 18months from now.
E gba mi. Is this guy mad? You want to scatter whose marriage? Dimwit
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Mrnairalandd: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
humblemikel:

Cos ladies in 21st century are useless.

And 21st century ladies have chosen to be in competition with men

Back in the days, men protect women cos those women respect and honour their men but opposite is the case today...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) / Sirbalo Comedy Builds An 8-Bedroom Apartment For His Mother (Photos) / Desmond Agboola Proposes To Concilla Ugoh As They Get Engaged (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.