Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn (397 Views)

UK Christian Preacher Convicted Over Abortion Clinic Protest / What Is Your Perspective Of God? / How Pastor Nearly Killed 7months Pregnant Woman: What Happened To The Unborn Bab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 25, 2019
Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn

Luke 1:41-44 (KJV)

41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:
42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.
43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

The epic reaction of John the Baptist to the voice of Jesus' mother while yet in his mother's womb is the inspiration behind these thoughts.

Whoever thought that a six months old unborn child could yet react to the presence of another unborn child who was not even up to a month, but just days or a few weeks old? Luke 1:36-40

That suggests that an unborn child could also be aware whenever anything happens to another unborn child or when it becomes absent, and also have a perspective or reaction to it.

Therefore imagine a situation where the unborn child which leaped for joy because of presence of the other unborn child, gets to know his parents were planning to abort his beloved unborn bro, because they don't want to keep the baby?

It's obvious he wouldn't be very happy to hear that his unborn bro that cause him to leap was going to be taken away from him.

So his leaping would be turned to weeping, and his joy to sorrow and tears.
And he would want to help save the life of his beloved unborn bro, but what can an unborn child do to save another unborn child?

He can only do so much because who would care to listen to the perspective or feelings of an unborn child, when the unborn child himself is even on life support, and the decisions of his own life is not even up to him?

Nonetheless the unborn child would hope against all hope that the parents of his beloved unborn bro would reconsider their decision to end his beautiful unborn life prematurely.

However if they yet chose to go ahead with their decision to end the life of his beloved unborn bro, he would not judge them, but hope that before they make decisions next time that could involve or affect the life of an unborn child, they should also consider the perspective of the unborn child.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2019
Could an unborn child possibly have a perspective on abortion?
Re: Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2019
What do you think?
Re: Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn by michlins(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2019
I'm pro choice. Don't bring a child into this world if you can't take care of him/her. Abort the child if you don't have what it takes to be a parent
Re: Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn by LordReed(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Do aborted babies go to heaven or hell according to your view?
Re: Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 29, 2019
michlins:
I'm pro choice. Don't bring a child into this world if you can't take care of him/her. Abort the child if you don't have what it takes to be a parent
So you don't believe an unborn child should have a say in a decision that involves his life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2019
LordReed:
Do aborted babies go to heaven or hell according to your view?
Is there a heaven or hell according to your own view?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn by michlins(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
So you don't believe an unborn child should have a say in a decision that involves his life?
let him remain unborn and his opinion remain unspoken. We make these opinions based on sentiment and religion but reality will sink in when you see abandoned kids who by no fault of their are suffering immeasurably because of decisions of adults who were selfish enough to not do right by them
Re: Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2019
michlins:
let him remain unborn and his opinion remain unspoken. We make these opinions based on sentiment and religion but reality will sink in when you see abandoned kids who by no fault of their are suffering immeasurably because of decisions of adults who were selfish enough to not do right by them
So what crime did the unborn child commit that his life should be taken away from him without his consent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn by michlins(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
So what crime did the unborn child commit that his life should be taken away from him without his consent?
he didn't commit a crime and should just remain like that. There's this family around my workplace. The parents job are to bring them into this world without any plans. No formal education, not even primary school. The first daughter is on free bonanza for guys and the sons are thieves. They are just trying to get food to eat not really greed. Ask these kids, they would wish not be meet this fate. What you don't know won't hurt you

1 Like

Re: Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2019
michlins:
he didn't commit a crime and should just remain like that. There's this family around my workplace. The parents job are to bring them into this world without any plans. No formal education, not even primary school. The first daughter is on free bonanza for guys and the sons are thieves. They are just trying to get food to eat not really greed. Ask these kids, they would wish not be meet this fate. What you don't know won't hurt you
What of the educated kids of those whose parents appeared to have had plans for them but they still turn out even worse: Cultists, prostitutes, drug addicts, armed robbers, frausters, homosexuals, transexuals etc.

So are saying that their parents should have also aborted them?
Re: Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn by michlins(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
What of the educated kids of those whose parents appeared to have had plans for them but they still turn out even worse: Cultists, prostitutes, drug addicts, armed robbers, frausters, homosexuals, transexuals etc.

So are saying that their parents should have also aborted them?
aside fraudsters and armed robbers, I don't see what's wrong with the above people you mentioned. What you cultism another person calls social organization, people will always do drugs or alcohol. Prostitution is a job just like any other. Whatever two or more adults do in the comfort of their bedroom is no business of yours nor mine. Respect other people's choices. That's what life is about
Re: Abortion: From The Perspective Of The Unborn by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2019
michlins:
aside fraudsters and armed robbers, I don't see what's wrong with the above people you mentioned. What you cultism another person calls social organization, people will always do drugs or alcohol. Prostitution is a job just like any other. Whatever two or more adults do in the comfort of their bedroom is no business of yours nor mine. Respect other people's choices. That's what life is about
Maybe you're also insinuating that the reasons you gave initially to justify the taking of someone's life in abortion was just a flimsy excuse, since you're now saying the bolded.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors And Reverend Fathers Move Around With Security? / Coronavirus: Catholic Churches Preparing To Suspend Mass / Pls Where Is The Lion Himself, The Liquid Metal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.