Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Randy Couple Were Filmed While Having Sex On Upper Deck Of Traveling Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Randy Couple Were Filmed While Having Sex On Upper Deck Of Traveling Bus (4345 Views)

Nigerian Runs Girl Secretly Filmed While Narrating ’sekzcapade’ With Four Men [V / Couple Were Seen Having Sex In A Public Place Where Children Play / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Randy Couple Were Filmed While Having Sex On Upper Deck Of Traveling Bus by Cargist44: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2019
A couple who got so 'Hot' that they couldn't wait to get home before pulling their pants down has been captured as they were having sex at the upper deck of a bus travelling in broad daylight in Prestwich, Greater Manchester.

The randy pair were seen having a steamy session at the back row of the 135 bus passing through some schools on a Tuesday afternoon on December 17th.

A gas engineer named John Dolan, who filmed the couple said, he was inside his van and waiting for his pals when he noticed a movement inside a moving bus. He looked up from his phone and beheld the sight.

Dolan said,

"It was mad - very strange. It's just wrong.
It looked quite vigorous. They slowed down a bit when the bus stopped but were still at it, then carried on again as it pulled off.
I can't imagine if an old lady got on the bus and saw them. She'd probably have a heart attack.
I just hope they're a couple and not doing it on the sly because now they've gone viral."

Naijauto gathered he quickly captured them and sent the clip to his wife, who expressed how disgusting and embarrassing their actions were.

He went further to say,

"There's a sandwich shop round the corner and I was waiting in the van for my mates to come out.
The bus pulled in at the bus stop and I looked up from my phone because I saw movement and thought 'what's going on there?'
There was another woman crossing the road at the time with a smirk on her face. She must have seen it because she looked about embarrassed.
It's funny the bus driver didn't spot them in his mirror or on CCTV.
There's kids on that road. There's a high school about a minute down the road and it was heading in that direction.
I sent the video my wife and she said 'that's disgusting'. Obviously I'm a lad and I find it funny."

A spokesperson for Go North West, a bus operator service, said,

"We're aware of the incident and we have informed the relevant authorities."

Source: https://naijauto.com/market-news/couple-having-sex-on-bus-5775

Re: Randy Couple Were Filmed While Having Sex On Upper Deck Of Traveling Bus by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2019
Brazen conduct.
Re: Randy Couple Were Filmed While Having Sex On Upper Deck Of Traveling Bus by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
She might just be straddling him.
There is no evidence of sex or anything beyond there.
Re: Randy Couple Were Filmed While Having Sex On Upper Deck Of Traveling Bus by Homers123(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
This is for the culture.
Re: Randy Couple Were Filmed While Having Sex On Upper Deck Of Traveling Bus by Bahddo(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Brazen conduct.
why did you open the thread? You wanted to see videos of brazen conduct?

(1) (Reply)

She Dumped Him, Now She Wants Him Back / Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? / Wrong Reasons Why Ladies Desperately Go Into Relationship/marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.