Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Fitness Gurus Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fitness Gurus Help!!! (302 Views)

Burpees And Jumping Rope- The 2 Best Exercises For Lifetime Fitness / Fitness For Obese Person, / Who Can Help Me With An Urgent Medical Fitness Certificate In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fitness Gurus Help!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2019
I have longed to have well developed chest muscles and abs which has been very difficult because of my ferocious appetite for food. So my struggle is when I try to cutdown on my eating with incessant workout sessions I find out that instead of gaining muscles mass I actually loose muscle mass and become very lean. How do I go about gaining muscle mass without having to eat too much.

Re: Fitness Gurus Help!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2019
You have to loose all fat first, you will look lean and fit at first, if you continue with the workout, then you start gaining body mass.
Meanwhile, it's not always about food, fasting also makes one lean, and quite a number of fat people don't eat much.
Re: Fitness Gurus Help!!! by justhenrii(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2019
Snowale:
You have to loose all fat first, you will look lean and fit at first, if you continue with the workout, then you start gaining body mass.
Meanwhile, it's not always about food, fasting also makes one lean, and a quite number of fat people don't eat much.
Thanks this will help me too. I also have same problem @OP thanks for bring this up.
Re: Fitness Gurus Help!!! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
And also, in terms of physique, bodybuilders are classified into three, The ectomorph, the endomorph and the mesomorph. The ectomorph tends to be lean, Just like the popular Bruce Lee, you might do lots of work out but still be lean, the endomorph have very huge body mass and Fat, the are huge, eg. Most bouncer, they are usually the strongest, they need more determination in other to be fit compared to ecto and mesomorph, while the mesomorphs are the intermediate, the one the OP wants, bodybuilders in these class have large abs and the muscles, that shows perfectly well, while endomorphs bodybuilders are usually the strongest, the mesomorph bodybuilders have the best physique. All are usually genetically acquired. And it is hard to change ones physique, it's just like a lady who did plastic surgery to look better.

Though, an ectomorph, can look a bit better than Totally lean, by eating very well and doing the workout simultaneously. An endomorph would like to loose lots of fat to look like an endomorph by eating less and exercising simultaneous.
Re: Fitness Gurus Help!!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Snowale:
And also, in terms of physique, bodybuilders are classified into three, The ectomorph, the endomorph and the mesomorph. The ectomorph tends to be lean, Just like the popular Bruce Lee, you might do lots of work out but still be lean, the endomorph have very huge body mass and Fat, the are huge, eg. Most bouncer, they are usually the strongest, they need more determination in other to be fit compared to ecto and mesomorph, while the mesomorphs are the intermediate, the one the OP wants, bodybuilders in these class have large abs and the muscles, that shows perfectly well, while endomorphs bodybuilders are usually the strongest, the mesomorph bodybuilders have the best physique. All are usually genetically acquired. And it is hard to change ones physique, it's just like a lady who did plastic surgery to look better.

Though, an ectomorph, can look a bit better than Totally lean, by eating very well and doing the workout simultaneously. An endomorph would like to loose lots of fat to look like an endomorph by eating less and exercising simultaneous.
great insight will surely try it out thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Health Benefits Of Yogurt. / I Recorded 14.4 Degree Celsius This Morning In Kaduna North / High Blood Pressure Almost Killed My Uncle Until I Saw This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.