Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Drinking Alcohol & Garlic Does Not Cure Or Prevent Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drinking Alcohol & Garlic Does Not Cure Or Prevent Coronavirus (303 Views)

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus / You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich / Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drinking Alcohol & Garlic Does Not Cure Or Prevent Coronavirus by iykbethany(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Guys please stop spreading FAKE NEWS.
DRINKING ALCOHOL DOES NOT CURE OR PREVENT CORONAVIRUS.

Ginger and Garlic does not cure or prevent Coronavirus.

Any coronavirus cure or prevention story that is not from World Healh Organization, UNICEF, Federal or State Ministry of Health. CDC or from our major TV/Radio stations is likely to be FAKE.

THE TRUTH:
Washing your hands Regularly and thoroughly with an alcohol-based hand rub or sanitizer kills germs and bacteria. World Health Organization did not tell anyone to drink alcohol to cure or prevent coronavirus. Thats how many of you drank salt during the ebola outbreak.

Coronavirus is just few days in Nigeria and already una don start the spread of lies and fake stories. One day one idiot in one village will say drink DETOL to cure or prevent corona and many people will oblige without using their head.

Happy New Month and Happy Sunday

KINDLY FOLLOW MY BLOG FOR LATEST NEWS & UPDATES RE CORONAVIRUS
https://iykbethanygistville.com/2020/03/01/drinking-alcohol-or-garlic-does-not-cure-or-prevent-coronavirus/
Re: Drinking Alcohol & Garlic Does Not Cure Or Prevent Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Will you keep quiet?

Washing hands with alcohol based sanitizer to destroy COVID-19 yet drinking it will not? You get sense o?

Garlic heats up internal system and raises temperature beyond threshold of COVID-19 survival spectrum, but will not help? Is it because it is not from a white man?

Please pass me the Henessy Biko, this is a blessed excuse to resume alcoholism grin
Re: Drinking Alcohol & Garlic Does Not Cure Or Prevent Coronavirus by Alexanity(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Alcohol can help in Coronavirus but that's at Early stage when the virus is still in your thoughts that is assuming the channel of passage was the mouth otherwise if it through the nose hmm very unlikely, well for garlic it had always been a helpful to immune system so theoretically this could be helpful
Re: Drinking Alcohol & Garlic Does Not Cure Or Prevent Coronavirus by iykbethany(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2020
Thats how they decieved people to drink salt during the ebola pandemic and most people died.
All these senseless assumptions does not make sense, especially if it is not coming from WHO, UNICEF, CDC or ministry of health.
Re: Drinking Alcohol & Garlic Does Not Cure Or Prevent Coronavirus by iykbethany(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Vortex369:
Will you keep quiet?

Washing hands with alcohol based sanitizer to destroy COVID-19 yet drinking it will not? You get sense o?

Garlic heats up internal system and raises temperature beyond threshold of COVID-19 survival spectrum, but will not help? Is it because it is not from a white man?

Please pass me the Henessy Biko, this is a blessed excuse to resume alcoholism grin

Please drink one gallon of red oil, walahi malaria and typhoid nor go worry you again.
Try it and thank me later
Re: Drinking Alcohol & Garlic Does Not Cure Or Prevent Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2020
iykbethany:

Please drink one gallon of red oil, walahi malaria and typhoid nor go worry you again.
Try it and thank me later

I don't remember contacting malaria or typhoid. I don't visit or live in environments that such pathogens thrive.

Only the poor are exposed to such environments.
Re: Drinking Alcohol & Garlic Does Not Cure Or Prevent Coronavirus by Bluezy13(m): 10:46am On Mar 02, 2020
Vortex369:
Will you keep quiet?

I quite agree.

The coronavirus does not survive in high temperatures. If taking in garlic raises the body temperature above average, then I believe it will help. It most not necessary come from WHO.

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Events, Sports Suspended Worldwide Due To Corona Virus Threat / How Open Garbage Truck Is Used In Owerri To Mess Up The City / Asherman Syndrome Is The Formation Of Scar Tissue In The Uterine Cavity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.