Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,447 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Abia Community Jubilates As Sam Onuigbo Commences The Rehabilitation Of Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Community Jubilates As Sam Onuigbo Commences The Rehabilitation Of Roads (321 Views)

Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu / NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Community Jubilates As Sam Onuigbo Commences The Rehabilitation Of Roads by chuksahamefule: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2019
The member representing Ikwuano/Umuahia in the federal House of Representatives Rep. Sam I. Onuigbo, has promised to ensure that the road from Umuokoroala to Ulonna North farm settlement down to Nkpa receives priority attention, Rep. Onuigbo gave this promise as he commences the rehabilitation of the over six kilometer Umuokoroala/Ulonna North farm settlement to Nkpa road which has remained in a deplorable condition over the years, he said he undertook the reconstruction of the road not only to make it passable during the yuletide season but because of the critical importance of the road to the state and the nation.

He described the road as an important road that will ease the transportation of agricultural products from the rural settlement to the urban and promised to do all within his powers to ensure that the road will be given priority attention soon.

Members of the community who were all jubilant as they came out to witness the rehabilitation exercise thanked Hon. Onuigbo for the gesture and described the road as one of the most important roads to farmers in the community as it will ease the difficulties they has been encountering while moving their agricultural products from the farming community to the Urban center. They appealed to Hon. Onuigbo and the state government to please ensure that the road does not go back to its former condition as the state of the road has affected their productivity.

A farmer in Ulonna North farm settlement Chief Chidi Uwakwe expressed gratitude to Hon. Sam. Onuigbo and Governor Okezie Ikpeazu for remembering them this yuletide and described the road rehabilitation as the best Christmas gift they have received from the government, he however pleaded with the government to give the road a permanent solution.

Re: Abia Community Jubilates As Sam Onuigbo Commences The Rehabilitation Of Roads by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2019
May God forgive Abia people

Is this uncompleted road what they are celebrating few days to landmark 2020?
Re: Abia Community Jubilates As Sam Onuigbo Commences The Rehabilitation Of Roads by Magicians: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2019
Road Ikpeazu refused to do ba after he failed to pay salary for good 8 years n ipob n Igbo alike are not wailing out loud in severe pain but will be having headache over Lagos that Sanwo in less than a year commissioned more project that Ikpeazu 5 years of horror n Holocaust.

OK O I won't say anything again.
Re: Abia Community Jubilates As Sam Onuigbo Commences The Rehabilitation Of Roads by Dedetwo(m): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2019
The road will become worse than its condition when it was not graded if the runoff channels were not constructed.
Re: Abia Community Jubilates As Sam Onuigbo Commences The Rehabilitation Of Roads by fergie001: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2019
He is the first HoR member there to run two concurrent terms.

Trust me, when I say this man is inefficient and ineffectual.

Ulonna Farm Settlement (formerly Palm plantation), one of the heritages of Dr. M. I. Okpara was just shied away from.

The Gov who hailed from that same LGA did nothing, I wouldn't blame this Ibere man....you guys should continue.

(1) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Receives Delegation From Igbere TV Leadership Awards, Honoured / Thank You Buhari! / Demolition: Gbemi Backs Bukola, Condemns Kwara Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.