Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th (59989 Views)

How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) / 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by 1Sharon(f): 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Tailor's and disappointment

But my nigggar you don't need to take sleeping pills just because you are broke
Being broke is only a temporary situation
Just take your bath and go out with friends
Gone are those days when he be say if you nor get money you nor go fit go out but this days you can be broke and still hang out with your real niggarrrz and drink even more than ten bottles of Heineken without paying with your money

Life is all about packaging at times
You don't need to have millions. Just spend the little you have. We can't have it all. And Humans can't be satisfied. Even dangote still dey find my money

As you dey master the huzzle to conquer the struggle also try dey package your life. Go out with friends and flex.

Assuming say na Benin city you dey now i for say make you reach my side make we eat some fried rice and drink some Heineken and 33 beer. After we finish the one when dey fridge we go enter beer parlour. My female siblings are Christians and they have prepared enough fried rice already

Why putting food on the floor undecided
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by KennieKingOba(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
pls help my family who has no money to get food on this joyous day
3042368134 first bank
thank you and God bless.
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Staro: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Exactly
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by stankezzy: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
d one I even sent money refused to even acknowledge it ,wetin I go do
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by SaintAlbert53: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
stankezzy:
if people put smile on your face will u come here to testify or not ,some people are willing but lack of gratitude is stopping them
Definitely I will...It would be a thing of joy for me to do so.. Thanks
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by SaintAlbert53: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
stankezzy:
d one I even sent money refused to even acknowledge it ,wetin I go do
God bless your good deeds Sir.
I will definitely appreciate anything, food stuff or money is good to go sir,i am in Lagos state. Thanks
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by eROCK247(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
NurseJay:

After much begging,asked him to either finish my job that instant or he explains to his other clients what happened to their missing materials!
For a job he kept postponing for over a month,he finished it under 3hours. 3 hours! And yes,I waited the whole time.

Boss!!!

1 Like

Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Gone are those days when he be say if you nor get money you nor go fit go out but this days you can be broke and still hang out with your real niggarrrz and drink even more than ten bottles of Heineken without paying with your money

You don't need to have millions. Just spend the little you have. We can't have it all. And Humans can't be satisfied. Even dangote still dey find my money

As you dey master the huzzle to conquer the struggle also try dey package your life. Go out with friends and flex.

Assuming say na Benin city you dey now i for say make you reach my side make we eat some fried rice and drink some Heineken and 33 beer. After we finish the one when dey fridge we go enter beer parlour. My female siblings are Christians and they have prepared enough fried rice already
Realest Quote Of The Year!
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by NurseJay: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
eROCK247:

Boss!!!

Actually I'm not bossy. I was desperate and he was taking my patience and calm for granted.
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Veezybaba: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Bruh which side you dey for Benin? I dey upper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) / Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) / What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.