Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th (59987 Views)

How To Handle Your Tailor This Yuletide (pix) / 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by bestabigaelever(f): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
Offpoint:

Ani starts with letter A, Amaka starts with letter A...
M and N are are neighbors. can you relate? grin
Chai
Ah no talk again
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hello Friends, Please I need this Sienna 2005/6 for transportation on a (HIGHER PURCHASE AGREEMENT) For transportation.

PS: I don't have money for a deposit but I have 2 plots of land worth 700/800k at IFO ( Atun close to Winners chapel) as collateral with family receipt.

Please anyone interested in the business should contact me on 08169934065 for discussion and agreement. I am a good driver with over 7yrs experience.

Thanks.

Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Holywizard: 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
A Tailor sold my own plain trouser to another customer that needed it most.
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Bahamas95(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
I hardly patronize them because of this rubbish, I prefer casuals so getting my clothes isn't a big deal. The only time you see me in their shop is if I want to sew asho -ebi. To avoid disappointment I usually give them the material a month before the occasion
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Goalnaldo(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
In a Naija made contest of disappointments, I don't know who win between tailors and politicians.

I don't normally do this, but since it's the season of love, please any amount will do. I'm broke. Help a brother. 2061881608 UBA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Gettreadyy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
I only buy already made clothes. zero worries
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by toxicbrain: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
You guys will always prefer to use amatuers than Pay real professionals. I delivered all my orders 3 days before the scheduled time. Use good bespoke tailors! There are a lot of us in Nigeria. But you will prefer to go to the marke, buy the fabric and take it to some cheap tailor to join. Okay... Keep enjoying
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Amanda4life: 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Offpoint:
No sleep for am, after come collect am on 12th and it's 24thgrin

Merry Christmas to those celebrating, for broke guys like me. I'm taking 10 dose Cipri Gold. I wanna wake up next year

There's tendency he will disappoint
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Esomchi800(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Tailor's and disappointment

But my nigggar you don't need to take sleeping pills just because you are broke
Being broke is only a temporary situation
Just take your bath and go out with friends
Gone are those days when he be say if you nor get money you nor go fit go out but this days you can be broke and still hang out with your real niggarrrz and drink even more than ten bottles of Heineken without paying with your money

Life is all about packaging at times
You don't need to have millions. Just spend the little you have. We can't have it all. And Humans can't be satisfied. Even dangote still dey find my money

As you dey master the huzzle to conquer the struggle also try dey package your life. Go out with friends and flex.

Assuming say na Benin city you dey now i for say make you reach my side make we eat some fried rice and drink some Heineken. My female siblings are Christians and they have prepared enough fried rice already

Am in Benin

1 Like

Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by uuzba(m): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Gone are those days when he be say if you nor get money you nor go fit go out but this days you can be broke and still hang out with your real niggarrrz and drink even more than ten bottles of Heineken without paying with your money

You don't need to have millions. Just spend the little you have. We can't have it all. And Humans can't be satisfied. Even dangote still dey find my money

As you dey master the huzzle to conquer the struggle also try dey package your life. Go out with friends and flex.

Assuming say na Benin city you dey now i for say make you reach my side make we eat some fried rice and drink some Heineken. My female siblings are Christians and they have prepared enough fried rice already
I thought its only animal that eat from the floor?
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by youngelder(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Oboy.. Invite me house na

���
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by shomutuski(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

You'll die a real niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by kinzation(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Damnnnnn Nigaarrr.... that's the 100% truth above...

the pictures though
everywhere maranma
e soft for you
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by xcelentattitude(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
The dude who wrote this meme already said it all ....

Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
uuzba:

I thought its only animal that eat from the floor?

Your English is not even correct.. You're trying to make his kind heart feel bad whereas you have no live in you.. Go get a life.. I hate folks like you.. They would never help anyone but would be the first to castigate anyone who does...

2 Likes

Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Lionhearted: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
sunshineV:
I don't know who you are but you will never lack. U can't understand how I feel right now. Mr Moses just bless me thank you

Oga your time stamps betrayed you.

You posted your message/request today but your alert message about a supposed Mr Moses crediting you is showing 19:24 today.
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by SirLakes: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
nairalee:
I learnt that during their apprenticeship they are drilled in courses like

Postponementology
Disappointmentography
Lieology
Decietation
LMAO grin
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by ManoelCzar(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
I can totally relate grin sometimes these things just happen and you have little or no control over the situation...
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Asbata(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
Happy Xmas to all Nairalanders...

Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by sunshineV(f): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lionhearted:

You posted your message/request today but your alert message about a supposed Mr Moses crediting you is showing 19:24 today.

Lol na time u see wey u dey complain if u see date nko? Na candy crush dey make my time and date no correct. Bye

1 Like

Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Brightergrammer: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Assuming say na Benin city you dey now i for say make you reach my side make we eat some fried rice and drink some Heineken and 33 beer. After we finish the one when dey fridge we go enter beer parlour. My female siblings are Christians and they have prepared enough fried rice already
you're a really nigga

1 Like

Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Offpoint: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
bestabigaelever:
Chai Ah no talk again
tongue bustedgrin
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by stankezzy: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by sunshineV(f): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lionhearted:

The time wasn't correct that's why. Bye
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Obason22(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Tailor and carpenter, God dey o.
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by stankezzy: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
confirm getting my message ,from s.o.u

Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by dayorich: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Correct!!!
Bros, me I dey Benin.
How we go take hook up as per grooving things?

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Assuming say na Benin city you dey now i for say make you reach my side make we eat some fried rice and drink some Heineken and 33 beer. After we finish the one when dey fridge we go enter beer parlour. My female siblings are Christians and they have prepared enough fried rice already
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by xreal: 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

I like you kinda spirit.....taking things simple and easy.

Enjoy Christmas bro.

1 Like

Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by NobleEngineer(m): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Tailors are masters of disappointment
Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by holysaint1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
NurseJay:
Lol Same shit happened to me last year!
While fuming and waiting for him to finish(a material he was given over one month ago), another client came in. Oga tailor had the liver to leave my cloth to go attend to the one who just came in,like I wasn't there!
I quietly looked around, saw some other people's clothes, packed as many as I could quietly and started walking out.
By the time oga noticed what I had done, I was already trying to open my car door, to dump the clothes and drive off with them. Wouldn't have gone through with it sha buh desperate times.......... so let's all be mad oh!
After much begging,asked him to either finish my job that instant or he explains to his other clients what happened to their missing materials!
For a job he kept postponing for over a month,he finished it under 3hours. 3 hours! And yes,I waited the whole time.

Lol...

It's truly a crazy world. cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th by Reffone: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hungry dey o show love to me if u dey aba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) / Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) / What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.