Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items (79072 Views)

Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) / Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Balogun Market Fire Continues Into The Night, Several Hours After It Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by golddare: 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
If they can allow this people to visit government house immediately after our Governors leaves office to lay a curse I bet it they will return every kobo stolen.
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by obentenyson(m): 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
StarUp:
We need those Ayelala juju priests to also place a curse on all our national yam eaters from 1960 till date...

But wait o, so Benin people sef get wetin dem dey fear? Wonderfulnalization...
na this demon wey this man dey worship go torture am for hell laslas
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by Meritocracy: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
No need to wait for police endless investigation and excess spending on committee before they return the stolen goods. Some fraudster will do the damages and still hire lawyer against the owner known fully they committed the crime. I support the undiluted traditional way of finding the truth by Sango, Ogun, Ayelala, etc

1 Like

Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by therajah: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
MisterKings:
They will not use the juju to make their government return looted funds na small boys for area wey dey find small coins to chop smoke Igbo they dey haunt.

Misplaced priorities. angry
Theres a limit to the anount of money ayelala can handle. It needs software update. The only priest that can do the updste is dead..
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by Bar1941(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Make them carry the Ayilala people go National assembly make them go curse those thieves way they make laws now.
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by Abfinest007(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
local theif
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by therajah: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
golddare:
If they can allow this people to visit government house immediately after our Governors leaves office to lay a curse I bet it they will return every kobo stolen.
It doesn't work on billions of naira..only on rice, yam, beans, palm oil...
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by dochenaj: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
Unfortunately even if they return them, the curse will still prevail upon them.

Demons are looking for lives to wreck, hence they are swift to act upon any curses made, in their overzealousness they even attempt to execute causeless curses.

The only way these people could be liberated from the curses, is only by giving their lives to Jesus, making restitutions (including return of stolen properties) to the owners.

How people could want to ride on a misfortune of another to enrich themselves still baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by Awoleesu(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Reffone:
Please favour me if u are touched at heart ooo or if u they aba invite me over for a meal before hunger finish me 3076088286 firstbank

Na under free WiFi you dey dey post so?
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by Ugwumagala: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
What are Nigerians in South Africa waiting for?
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by MisterKings(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
therajah:
Theres a limit to the anount of money ayelala can handle. It needs software update. The only priest that can do the updste is dead..

grin LWKMD
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by Galaticos444: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Point 1. These serial fire outbreaks in Benin could be arson just like the US wild fires and not accidents.

Point 2. Humans have swapped places with animals. Looting of people's properties in an unfortunate incident like this and during automobile accidents is both animalistic and barbaric.

Point 3. People now fear the devil more than God. Because the former has no patience and acts immediately, he's now feared more than who they ought to really fear. God's day of vengeance on the wicked is approaching speedily.

Point 4. The authorities of other markets should be cautious of future outbreaks as this is the fourth in the series of unfortunate fire outbreaks in different markets across the state. "Once bitten twice shy."

Point 5. If you know you have degenerated to point 2., it's not too late. Have a change of heart and return to the conscientious, altruistic and loving creature God made you to naturally be.

Here I drop my pen keyboard.

Good morning all!

u ar very intelligent

1 Like

Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by D1zion: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
You go fear fear, serious juju,nobody wan die or run mad.lol funny.
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by Reffone: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
My condition thick but God understand
Awoleesu:

Na under free WiFi you dey dey post so?
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by webngnews: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
hmmm
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by chigoizie7(m): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Since the Edo people fear the ayelola abi wetin. Let them make it a law. That any public office holder must swear to this deity and priests, Incase of any form of mismanagement of public funds, even their edo governors and senators. Everyone Dow to council members.
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Their punishiments would have been Inevitable Anyway. Regardless of inviting the So called JUJU priest.

No one steals from A Hardworking person and gets away with it.
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by FuckAllTheMODs: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
ambu2:

groundout oil!

Teacher no teach nonsense.

It seems you and OP were classmates in secondary school.
I was teasing the OP that it's not only grand nut oil e for type grind nut oil(popular Nigerian way of yabbing people)...
The correct spelling is groundnut oil, now take your L
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by SaintLucia: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Where was Ayelala when the British invaded Benin Kingdom and sent the Oba on exile? Ayelala should help the Benin people to recover their stolen artefacts from the British museum.
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by cyrilamx(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
Where was Ayelala when the British invaded Benin Kingdom and sent the Oba on exile?
Stop making mockery of people's belief. Every kingdom/empire/govt has an expiry date. Your question is reminiscent of "where was God when the Jews were exiled to Babylon?". Don't tell me it was predicted. Cos the traditionalists can also appeal to how the gods predicted the invasion of Benin by the British. Even "almighty" Britain was formerly defeated by the Germans at a time im history.

5 Likes

Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by babtoundey(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
So Bennin too have ayelala??
I'm seriously marvelled at that. I think cultural they share a lot with the Yorubas.
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by babtoundey(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
SaintLucia:
Where was Ayelala when the British invaded Benin Kingdom and sent the Oba on exile? Ayelala should help the Benin people to recover their stolen artefacts from the British museum.

You could as well ask where was the God, when His "begotten son" was being crucified"? Where was he evil take dominance in the present world and man stray from his injunctions?

1 Like

Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by jahsharon: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
This means that we the masses are intentionally doing ourselves evil. We know that Aiyelala, Ogun and Sango kill offenders quick quick. Why then are we allowing public officers to take oath of office with the Bible and the Quran instead of using the African dreaded gods.

If it is against your religion to swear with Aiyelala, Ogun and Sango, then stay away from our public office, stay in your Church and Mosque.

1 Like

Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by ambu2: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
FuckAllTheMODs:

It seems you and OP were classmates in secondary school.
I was teasing the OP that it's not only grand nut oil e for type grind nut oil(popular Nigerian way of yabbing people)...
The correct spelling is groundnut oil, now take your L

Hahaha! Hunter has been hunted.
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by golddare: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
therajah:

It doesn't work on billions of naira..only on rice, yam, beans, palm oil...

Are you serious? You means the gods are selective... The gods are not to blame .
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by uuzba(m): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ayoswit:
Bini juju no dey disappoint grin, return the stolen goods or die cheesy
Apart from heaven, there is no other Kingdom except hell fire
Those that worship JuJu, don't have no place in heaven.
JuJu is not from God so how can it have any place in heaven?
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by lazarusokafor90(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
MZrapper:

If you have read this write up like twice and still didn't get the message please gather here.
Even if the guy no go school finish, I believe say even him school cert no suppose make am speak dat kind english. Jeez bro, I almost had a stroke here trying to understand what was written.
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
May be Nairaland should have a special section for Traditionalist,this one Official Efcc is always stressing itself they should just invite Sango or Ayelala priest
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by oluxy(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
So there is such a dreadful group and nobody could summon then to flush out bad leaders and politicians, Boko Haram etc that has since place our country into bondage for long.

Edo people should help Nigeria in that way please.
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by MetaPhysical: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
Benin people and their stories, always funny to read.

Why has this taken so long and white people are still in possession of stolen artefacts, abi the otumokpo na only for negro? grin
Re: Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items by lagdmark(m): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ayoswit:
Bini juju no dey disappoint grin, return the stolen goods or die cheesy
Why the bini pepo no use am get visa instead of the Libya journey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / Neteller Now Accept Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.