Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,835 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape (4561 Views)

Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son / UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by nkwuocha1: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
angry angry angry undecided

Him don run.Nonsence!
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by nkwuocha1: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
[s]
tunjiajayi:
Be the man bro! Otherwise you go jail.
Then your wife is not acting rational, any woman would want them gone.
Abi something else dey free wey you never talk.

Kick them the Bleep outta ya yard.
[/s]

The person you're defending has shamefully deactivated. Kick kor ,corner kick ni.Anybody with good discerning spirit knows the op is not saying the entire truth.

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by AskProf: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Please shut up your damn mouth mister man!
You think say I go follow guys wey dey here tell you Wetin you won hear?
I ask again WHY ASK HER IF SHE WAS A VIRGIN?? WHAT'S YOUR bleeping BUSINESS WITH THAT?It's in your wife's place to caution her and not your place,as she is a woman and can be on a better position to handle her.If you have such observations,the right thing to do is to call your wife's attention to it.Ozuo!!!You are a potential rapist!Get lost.

You hit him at the right spot & he hurriedly de-activated.

3 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by nkwuocha1: 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
AskProf:

You hit him at the right spot & he hurriedly de-activated.

Don't mind him .I have dated lots of women who have been sexually molested,and it's these same tales of being at disadvantage to such vice due to life challenges.

Asking a young lady if she is a Virgin is going a bit too far... I'd like to know his in-depth intentions towards that,but he clearly do not want to answer me.

Again, I'm appalled as to why he didn't inform his wife concerning "illicit messages" prior to his counselling of the young lady.A man with good intentions would first show his rage by reporting to the wife.Thats what I will do,before cautioning the young lady and I won't go far asking if she is a Virgin.My wife can do that,if she so pleases.

Mr Bade is a terrible person of some sort, whatever gave the young lady the guts to accuse him is same guts the wife has over him to lock him up....HE IS A DISHONOURABLE MAN!

The wife should still keep him locked up.At best she should buy a chain. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Solsix(m): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nairalanders, this is a serious case ooo!

My wife brought a girl of 19years old to my house to take care of our baby under 2years. The former house girl relocated, and brought this new one more than 6months now.

Fast forward, the house girl's elder sister living with someone in the same Lagos I reside was sent packaging, and their mum called my wife to rescue the girl, because their mum lives in the east.

I came back home one day to see another lady of 21years old in my house, my wife explained to me that she was sent packing where she lives with her aunt and she's the elder sister to the one she brought from the east, she pleaded with me the lady should stay with us.

I was told she learnt tailoring, and immediately, I enrolled her to continue her tailoring learning, so that I can open shop for her once she's through. I personally took her to where to learn and negotiated with the boss.

Fast forward, I have my kid sister of age 26years living with me, the girl learning started having issues with my kid sister, which I cautioned her, tell her they're not age mate, she frowned at me and hissed while she left my presence. I told my wife to ask the girl to leave my house because I can't leave with someone without manner. My wife and the particular girl later begged me, and I told her to behave or she leaves.

Fast forward, the little sister starts behaving like the the elder sister, frowning and talking back anytime my kid sister caution her. I called her someday not to emulate her sister's characters, because I could see she's behaving like her elder sister, she apologized and that was gone.

Today, my wife woke up after 11am, and we were at the sitting room, and the eldest lady called her attention, after 4mins, my wife came out and grabbed me to tell her why I attempted to rape the little girl. I was enveloped with surprised and dismay.

I tried to explain to my wife what happened. My little baby always play with everyone's phone, they will open their phone for her and play with, my baby always love to stay on my lap to explore phones, in this course, I always see illicit messages both text and Facebook on their phones.

The eldest one already tear eyes, so I don't bother to talk to that one. But the little one, I called her to talk to her about all the illicit messages. I went far asking her if she's a virgin, she responded no.

I told her to know what she's doing and get married to a man that has sense, to mitigate poverty in their family. Little did I know what was coming for me latter. After much talk, she went to the kitchen and sat like someone beaten, and I held her hand out to come out from kitchen to sitting room.

The eldest girl told my wife that I wanted to rape the little sister. I called the little sister, how did I want to rape her, she said no, that I was kissing her but not to rape her, and the elder sister was saying it as if she was present.

Now, the whole house is on fire, trust women, my wife locked me up now, she wouldn't want me to go anywhere, she nearly stabbed me if not that I swiftly rushed at her to collect the knife from her.

Though, initially, I have knowledge of the eldest lady to be a devil, because she once lived with her family member in Port-harcourt, and she was sent packaging. She lived with another family member in Ikotun, where she was sent packing and that was where my wife picked her up.

Now, I asked my wife to send them back to their mother, but she said they are going no where.

What should I do please, because am loosing my tempter!
U be idiot, you surround yourself with various forms of temptation and here u are looking for solution. Your wife is even shallow minded to have many grown up ladies around u. There are some mistakes that one should never do. May God not allow me to render that kind of help

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Kennyprince: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
As a critical minded person reading this, I bet to conclude that u are guilty as charged.

Lesson: it is not every woman you see that u ll attempt to sleep with. In the first place, why keeping all these people in the house?

How many people do u need to assist u? Why becoming so interested in the activities of your house help?

Avoid what is available gentlemen.

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by 1Sharon(f): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nigerians and respect undecided

A 21 yr old cannot "talk back" to a 26 yr old??

Cos the 21yr old is a little kid, her daughter??
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by DrayZee: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
1Sharon:
Nigerians and respect undecided

A 21 yr old cannot talk back to a 26 yr old??

Cos the 21yr old is a little kid, her daughter??
Lol. Imagine going to stay in your elder bro's house and a girl 5 years younger than you, who is there serving as a maid begins to insult you or disrespect you in any other manner. I'm sure you'll clap for her and increase her monthly earnings, right? Since she's such a good example of what Nigerians should be...insultive in their environment of profession (age doesn't even matter).

3 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by 1Sharon(f): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
DrayZee:

Lol. Imagine going to stay in your elder bro's house and a girl 5 years younger than you, who is there serving as a maid begins to insult you or disrespect you in any other manner. Im sure you'll clap for her and increase her monthly earnings, right? Since she's such a good example of what Nigerians should be...insultive in their environment of profession (age doesn't even matter).

Who says it has to be insults? Talking back is explaining the situation, she's not a kid she's 21.

Are you upset it's a maid talking back or because she's 5yrs younger?
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Bahddo(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
The problem is that you are living with too many women. Only one woman sef get wahala and they would always cause conflict if they are more than one.

You sound guilty.

Why is your wife turning your home into a refugee camp though?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by tunjiajayi: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

The person you're defending has shamefully deactivated. Kick kor ,corner kick ni.Anybody with good discerning spirit knows the op is not saying the entire truth.

Calm down, I don't judge people, I just offered an advice giving him the his rightful benefit of innocence until otherwise proven.

Merry Christmas to you Nkwoucha1

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by DrayZee: 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Who says it has to be insults? Talking back is explaining the situation, she's not a kid she's 21.

Are you upset it's a maid talking back or because she's 5yrs younger?

First off, I'm not upset. Secondly, whether by age or by profession, she is not in a position to respond as she did.

Fast forward, I have my kid sister of age 26years living with me, the girl learning started having issues with my kid sister, which I cautioned her, tell her they're not age mate, she frowned at me and hissed while she left my presence.
That's the elder sisters reaction to a full grown man forced to care of her in his own house, simply because he cautioned her. I need not tell you she has an attitude problem. Someone like that should have been kicked out right there and then. But no, he threw caution to the wind and let her stay in his house.
You can also tell from his story that the younger sister didn't behave wrongly anywhere until her elder showed up. She simply copied her sister's useless attitude which will repulse anybody. This issue is of people with attitude problems and it clearly comes from the elder sister.
All of this is putting aside age or the fact that they are maids in that house. Clearly, they are the problem.
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
Act like a madman if you must survive with honor. Chase all of them out, including your wife. Let her beg before staying, it is the only way you can gain her trust.

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by ZiriMane(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
dat is why I don't like evn holding people's fone in the first place. Evn if it is iPhone21 I go jus look am for the person hand. Buh u went ahead to be reading another persons own private message come begin spoil elder sister for younger sister eye. I just feel that both have connived to show u how u shud learn to mind ur own business!

Well that your wife na another case, brought someone to the house without ur prior notice and finally decided to stab you...hmmm... next m sure it is poison that she wud want to use. Well Man up show how annoyed you are without being ill-tempered (that's if you know what I mean) caution ur tongue this time or u jus complicate Issues (anything you say may be used against u in the court of...) Prove to ur madam that u are innocent of all these accusations beyond doubt and have both girls moved out ASAP bfr dey influence ur pikin.
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by 1Sharon(f): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
DrayZee:

First off, I'm not upset. Secondly, whether by age or by profession, she is not in a position to respond as she did.

That's the elder sisters reaction to a full grown man forced to care of her in his own house, simply because he cautioned her. I need not tell you she has an attitude problem. Someone like that should have been kicked out right there and then. But no, he threw caution to the wind and let her stay in his house.
You can also tell from his story that the younger sister didn't behave wrongly anywhere until her elder showed up. She simply copied her sister's useless attitude which will repulse anybody. This issue is of people with attitude problems and it clearly comes from the elder sister.
All of this is putting aside age or the fact that they are maids in that house. Clearly, they are the problem.

I'm talking about how she reacted to the 26 yr old sister, not the man.

He said he cautioned her not to "talk back" to his sister? Is she the sister's kid?

The relationship between a 21 yr old and a 26 yr old woman should be sister-like and not like a Lord and servant relationship.

Theres too much injustice in Nigerian culture, and I'm not having it.
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Kylekent59: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
What you need to do is very simple. You are going to kill two birds with one stone.

Get a lawyer, explain everything that had happened before, then the lawyer would take it from there.

The lawyer will question her and she would be scared, which would make her say the truth that if was a false accusation. She and her sister connived.

When your wife actually learns the truth, then the issue is solved.

What do you think that made you a man?

The way you handle problems or difficult situations without a regret.

I think your wife must be a tempered woman. You need to be very careful, don't be a weakling, be bold, show strength and seriousness.

Or

You could even connive with a man pretending to be a lawyer, when he comes to your home, let him knock and tell your wife that he is a lawyer and he is here to take up a serious case of false accusation.

As your wife hears this, I am sure she would be shaking and even the housemaid together with the sister would have a rethink.

After that, welcome a soldier man, let them know he is around, go out, like a distance of 10 metres, you both should be just be discussing anything anything, like football or even boxing, also politics. As they are seeing you both, they would pee on their pants.

The only thing with the second plan is "blackmail ", they might later black mail you.

I have more ideas, sweet ones ooo.

3 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by DrayZee: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
1Sharon:

I'm talking about how she reacted to the 26 yr old sister, not the man.

He said he cautioned her not to "talk back" to his sister? Is she the sister's kid?

The relationship between a 21 yr old and a 26 yr old woman should be sister-like and not like a Lord and servant relationship.

Theres too much injustice in Nigerian culture, and I'm not having it.
Yeah...about that..."talking back" was used for the 19 year old.

He simply said the 21 year old and his sister were having problems and he cautioned her about it, that was when she acted like an idiot and where I drew my conclusion about her attitude.
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by ehissi(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nairalanders, this is a serious case ooo!

My wife brought a girl of 19years old to my house to take care of our baby under 2years. The former house girl relocated, and brought this new one more than 6months now.

Fast forward, the house girl's elder sister living with someone in the same Lagos I reside was sent packaging, and their mum called my wife to rescue the girl, because their mum lives in the east.

I came back home one day to see another lady of 21years old in my house, my wife explained to me that she was sent packing where she lives with her aunt and she's the elder sister to the one she brought from the east, she pleaded with me the lady should stay with us.

I was told she learnt tailoring, and immediately, I enrolled her to continue her tailoring learning, so that I can open shop for her once she's through. I personally took her to where to learn and negotiated with the boss.

Fast forward, I have my kid sister of age 26years living with me, the girl learning started having issues with my kid sister, which I cautioned her, tell her they're not age mate, she frowned at me and hissed while she left my presence. I told my wife to ask the girl to leave my house because I can't leave with someone without manner. My wife and the particular girl later begged me, and I told her to behave or she leaves.

Fast forward, the little sister starts behaving like the the elder sister, frowning and talking back anytime my kid sister caution her. I called her someday not to emulate her sister's characters, because I could see she's behaving like her elder sister, she apologized and that was gone.

Today, my wife woke up after 11am, and we were at the sitting room, and the eldest lady called her attention, after 4mins, my wife came out and grabbed me to tell her why I attempted to rape the little girl. I was enveloped with surprised and dismay.

I tried to explain to my wife what happened. My little baby always play with everyone's phone, they will open their phone for her and play with, my baby always love to stay on my lap to explore phones, in this course, I always see illicit messages both text and Facebook on their phones.

The eldest one already tear eyes, so I don't bother to talk to that one. But the little one, I called her to talk to her about all the illicit messages. I went far asking her if she's a virgin, she responded no.

I told her to know what she's doing and get married to a man that has sense, to mitigate poverty in their family. Little did I know what was coming for me latter. After much talk, she went to the kitchen and sat like someone beaten, and I held her hand out to come out from kitchen to sitting room.

The eldest girl told my wife that I wanted to rape the little sister. I called the little sister, how did I want to rape her, she said no, that I was kissing her but not to rape her, and the elder sister was saying it as if she was present.

Now, the whole house is on fire, trust women, my wife locked me up now, she wouldn't want me to go anywhere, she nearly stabbed me if not that I swiftly rushed at her to collect the knife from her.

Though, initially, I have knowledge of the eldest lady to be a devil, because she once lived with her family member in Port-harcourt, and she was sent packaging. She lived with another family member in Ikotun, where she was sent packing and that was where my wife picked her up.

Now, I asked my wife to send them back to their mother, but she said they are going no where.

What should I do please, because am loosing my tempter!

If they will not leave, you leave. Since she said they are going nowhere, as the new man of the house she has become, you leave.

Find a place to chill, pack your bags and leave before she go finally say you rape am give am belle. Send a message to madam, let am no say you don port.

When her senses arrive she will come apologise and choose between living with a girl she doesn't know and a husband that she ought to know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Jimalicoco(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
First: Get a lawyer to clear name, once lawyer is involve,they will be forced to say the truth.After which,send both packing.

Note: your wife has trust issue cos she shouldn't have believed those girls if she trusted you.
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by 1Sharon(f): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
DrayZee:

Yeah...about that..."talking back" was used for the 19 year old.

He simply said the 21 year old and his sister were having problems and he cautioned her about it, that was when she acted like an idiot and where I drew my conclusion about her attitude.

Ok.

Even then, a 19 and 26 yr old can still take each other as siblings, not as servant and master.

She can " talk back" if she wants.

I have some friends way younger than me, they can talk back if I confront them. Let them Express themselves too. That's not rudeness.

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by 1Sharon(f): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
nkwuocha1:
You're not saying the entire truth.First I'd like to know why in the world will you ask someone's daughter if she was a Virgin? angry angry angryWhat's your damn business with that knowledge?You may fool some here but not me.

How did I not see this shocked

Did OP edit his posts?
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by 1Sharon(f): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
nkwuocha1:
angry angry angry undecided

Him don run.Nonsence!

Bully cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by DrayZee: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Ok.

Even then, a 19 and 26 yr old can still take each other as siblings, not as servant and master.

She can " talk back" if she wants.

I have some friends way younger than me, they can talk back if I confront them. Let them Express themselves too. That's not rudeness.

It is rudeness when you are simply being cautioned (as the OP stated). Even more so when you're a maid talking back at the sister of the one who employed you and is older than you with a 7 year difference. That is more than enough to get her back to where she came from. If you check now, she probably won't try that with her elder sister.
Don't try to downplay the girls' stupidity. She got influenced by her problematic arrogant sister.

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by ProtectMyMoney: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
DrayZee:

That's the elder sisters reaction to a full grown man forced to care of her in his own house, simply because he cautioned her.

When a grown man starts to suddenly get attitude or disrespect in public from a lady, something has definitely transpired between them in secret.

6 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by 1Sharon(f): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
DrayZee:

It is rudeness when you are simply being cautioned (as the OP stated). Even more so when you're a maid talking back at the sister of the one who employed you and is older than you with a 7 year difference.
Don't try to downplay the girls' stupidity. She got influenced by her problematic arrogant sister.

I really don't care about the entire story.

I just don't get why nigerians see talking back as rude when your trying to explain yourself undecided

It's a way of silencing, that's injustice
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by DrayZee: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
1Sharon:

I really don't care about the entire story.

I just don't get why nigerians see talking back as rude when your trying to explain yourself undecided

It's a way of silencing, that's injustice
I dunno about that. But if you're being cautioned against something, and then you cut in and start explaining without hearing out the person first, it is considered...a problem. Hear it all, then say what you have to say. Most people won't take offence to that, and if you actually had something reasonable to say in the first place, the person would be calm to hear you properly.
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by 1Sharon(f): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
DrayZee:

I dunno about that. But if you're being cautioned against something, and then you cut in and start explaining without hearing out the person first, it is considered...a problem. Hear it all, then say what you have to say. Most people won't take offence to that, and if you actually had something reasonable to say in the first place, the person would be calm to hear you properly.

Hmm..okay

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by DrayZee: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:

When a grown man starts to suddenly get attitude or disrespect in public from a lady, something has definitely transpired between them in secret.
True.
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Hedonisco: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
This one na mumu story.
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Are you in charge of your house or your wife...Anyway seems your wife his gullible, I don't know why she is thinking that way, don't she trust you at all.
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Ofadaman(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
For the head of the home, you seem to be too petty, dabbling into unnecessary discussions and activities with your house help and wife's sibling.

Lame discussions like that is what breeds disrespect, I'll expect the head of a home to go to work, take care of real things and show leadership not engage in kitchen gossips.

Imagine asking your house help if she's a virgin, holding her hands and advising her on how to get a good man, or settling quarrels between a house help and your kid sister.

What's going on here bro??

The very fact that you came here to write this out in naira land says a lot too

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Stillthebest: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
kiss

Asking a lady who's not your daughter if she's a virgin, would prompt one to want to ask your age, holding her hands to the sitting room when she's crying, the lady frowning at you and hissing when you scold her(one would want to ask if they are aware that it is your wife that pays them and feeds you also)

You wife believing their stories and locked u in on a case she should just waved away(if I were the one that's what my wife would do).....

One Would want to ask if your wife trusts you a bit, or if you are in control of that home because you are just like the house maid in that house. Truth is bitter!....

So many questions to ask you sir.

I am thinking you haven't said or told us the whole story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Led To The Assassination Of Ahmed Gulak / What Do U Think About Making Love To A 14 Year Old Girl / They shoot this one inside his heart Blackaxe vs Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.