Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape (4533 Views)

Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son / UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nairalanders, this is a serious case ooo!

My wife brought a girl of 19years old to my house to take care of our baby under 2years. The former house girl relocated, and brought this new one more than 6months now.

Fast forward, the house girl's elder sister living with someone in the same Lagos I reside was sent packaging, and their mum called my wife to rescue the girl, because their mum lives in the east.

I came back home one day to see another lady of 21years old in my house, my wife explained to me that she was sent packing where she lives with her aunt and she's the elder sister to the one she brought from the east, she pleaded with me the lady should stay with us.

I was told she learnt tailoring, and immediately, I enrolled her to continue her tailoring learning, so that I can open shop for her once she's through. I personally took her to where to learn and negotiated with the boss.

Fast forward, I have my kid sister of age 26years living with me, the girl learning started having issues with my kid sister, which I cautioned her, tell her they're not age mate, she frowned at me and hissed while she left my presence. I told my wife to ask the girl to leave my house because I can't leave with someone without manner. My wife and the particular girl later begged me, and I told her to behave or she leaves.

Fast forward, the little sister starts behaving like the the elder sister, frowning and talking back anytime my kid sister caution her. I called her someday not to emulate her sister's characters, because I could see she's behaving like her elder sister, she apologized and that was gone.

Today, my wife woke up after 11am, and we were at the sitting room, and the eldest lady called her attention, after 4mins, my wife came out and grabbed me to tell her why I attempted to rape the little girl. I was enveloped with surprised and dismay.

I tried to explain to my wife what happened. My little baby always play with everyone's phone, they will open their phone for her and play with, my baby always love to stay on my lap to explore phones, in this course, I always see illicit messages both text and Facebook on their phones.

The eldest one already tear eyes, so I don't bother to talk to that one. But the little one, I called her to talk to her about all the illicit messages. I went far asking her if she's a virgin, she responded no.

I told her to know what she's doing and get married to a man that has sense, to mitigate poverty in their family. Little did I know what was coming for me latter. After much talk, she went to the kitchen and sat like someone beaten, and I held her hand out to come out from kitchen to sitting room.

The eldest girl told my wife that I wanted to rape the little sister. I called the little sister, how did I want to rape her, she said no, that I was kissing her but not to rape her, and the elder sister was saying it as if she was present.

Now, the whole house is on fire, trust women, my wife locked me up now, she wouldn't want me to go anywhere, she nearly stabbed me if not that I swiftly rushed at her to collect the knife from her.

Though, initially, I have knowledge of the eldest lady to be a devil, because she once lived with her family member in Port-harcourt, and she was sent packaging. She lived with another family member in Ikotun, where she was sent packing and that was where my wife picked her up.

Now, I asked my wife to send them back to their mother, but she said they are going no where.

What should I do please, because am loosing my tempter!

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by tit(f): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ha ha ha
Your own don finish.
Na devuu cash you.

21 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Abimbola198212: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Relocate
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
tit:
Ha ha ha
Your own don finish.
Na devuu cash you.

Your face self look like one!

7 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by tunjiajayi: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Be the man bro! Otherwise you go jail.
Then your wife is not acting rational, any woman would want them gone.
Abi something else dey free wey you never talk.

Kick them the Bleep outta ya yard.

3 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas

To be fear to u Bro. U are not a complete Man of the house .

How could ur wife bring someone without ur consent for 1st place n u accept both

Maybe u are thinking these ar free sex machinery rite

Man!!! If u don't want to lose ur family because of stranger sent both packaging . unless na ur wife be MAN of the house.

Not only rape or kiss allegations it will be (u wnt to kill ur wife n married both sis)

What a rubbish
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by lebron7(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Guy!!!
This one is serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Tocynone(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
If truly you are innocent of this accusation, then get a private police involved. Tough times begets tough actions

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
No woman will choose to take sides with the housemaid over her own husband. Even the ones whose husbands are guilty still try to pretend and chase the housemaid away.

Oga say the truth... You must have done something irresponsible. It is also irresponsible of you guys to allow 2 different mature girls to live with you, cos that's an open invitation to illicit sexual affairs in the house.

You and your wife deserve Christmas flogging...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
tunjiajayi:
Be the man bro! Otherwise you go jail.
Then your wife is not acting rational, any woman would want them gone.
Abi something else dey free wey you never talk.

Kick them the Bleep outta ya yard.

Nothing like jail here bro, I can even arrest them for false accusations!
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by nkwuocha1: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
You're not saying the entire truth.First I'd like to know why in the world will you ask someone's daughter if she was a Virgin? angry angry angryWhat's your damn business with that knowledge?You may fool some here but not me.

16 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
Tocynone:
If truly you are innocent of this accusation, then get a private police involved. Tough times begets tough actions

I thought of doing that, but my wife knows my intention, that's why she locked doors!!!
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by nkwuocha1: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
Badelove:

Why did you ask her if she was a Virgin?Wetin be your own for her yansh?

5 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
nkwuocha1:
You're not saying the entire truth.First I'd like to know why in the world will you ask someone's daughter if she was a Virgin? angry angry angryWhat's your damn business with that knowledge?You may fool some here but not me.

If that was my intention, I wouldn't have added it here in my writeup. Pls be guided

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Why did you ask her if she was a Virgin?Wetin be your own for her yansh?

Your mind is as bad as someone that will take advantage of a little housemaid under you.

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by nkwuocha1: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Badelove:

Your mind is as bad as someone that will take advantage of a little housemaid under you.

Please shut up your damn mouth mister man!
You think say I go follow guys wey dey here tell you Wetin you won hear?
I ask again WHY ASK HER IF SHE WAS A VIRGIN?? WHAT'S YOUR bleeping BUSINESS WITH THAT?It's in your wife's place to caution her and not your place,as she is a woman and can be on a better position to handle her.If you have such observations,the right thing to do is to call your wife's attention to it.Ozuo!!!You are a potential rapist!Get lost.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by nkwuocha1: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
Badelove:

If that was my intention, I wouldn't have added it here in my writeup. Pls be guided

It doesn't matter why you brought it here.The mind can be as deceptive as it can get even to those who think quick reportage averts guilty conscience.First you are NOT ENTIRELY INNOCENT.I noticed the girl doesn't give you respect,as she keeps misbehaving despite you cautioned her severally.
You were asking her if she was a Virgin so you can mark register right undecided undecidedNa so e dey take start.

She done see you finish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
davjos:
Merry Christmas

To be fear to u Bro. U are not a complete Man of the house .

How could ur wife bring someone without ur consent for 1st place n u accept both

Maybe u are thinking these ar free sex machinery rite

Man!!! If u don't want to lose ur family because of stranger sent both packaging . unless na ur wife be MAN of the house.

Not only rape or kiss allegations it will be (u wnt to kill ur wife n married both sis)

What a rubbish
[color=#990000][/color]

Be guided, if I want sex, I can afford beautiful lady to engage in sex, not a small rat thin like a cane under my roof
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by nkwuocha1: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
eduman365:
No woman will choose to take sides with the housemaid over her own husband. Even the ones whose husbands are guilty still try to pretend and chase the housemaid away.
[b]
Oga say the truth... You must have done something irresponsible. [/b]It is also irresponsible of you guys to allow 2 different mature girls to live with you, cos that's an open invitation to illicit sexual affairs in the house.

You and your wife deserve Christmas flogging...

You beat me at it!That girl has got guts enough to know this op is not saying the entire truth. And for his wife to be in such rage clearly shows he is not to be trusted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
nkwuocha1:

You beat me at it!That girl has got guts enough to know this op is not saying the entire truth. And for his wife to be in such rage clearly shows he is not to be trusted.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by johnkey: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
Pele father of all nations. Na sense you need no be advice.

3 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by nkwuocha1: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
Badelove:

Be guided, if I want sex, I can afford beautiful lady to engage in sex, not a small rat thin like a cane under my roof

Lol.Guy forget that thing!If a common rat can accuse you of such,a supposed man if the house,that means you be cheese.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Please shut up your damn mouth mister man!
You think say I go follow guys wey dey here tell you Wetin you won hear?
I ask again WHY ASK HER IF SHE WAS A VIRGIN?? WHAT'S YOUR bleeping BUSINESS WITH THAT?It's in your wife's place to caution her and not your place,as she is a woman and can be on a better position to handle her.If you have such observations,the right thing to do is to call your wife's attention to it.Ozuo!!!You are a potential rapist!Get lost.

I understand you quite well, am not here to talk back at you, you're entitled to your own opinions
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by tunjiajayi: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
Badelove:

Then do what you got to do,, na until them tie you finish abi? The question would come then that why didn't you take assertive action? Then you would be not only complicit, with a shadow of foolishness and projected guilt. Village people would spin a tale out of it, any ways the probable episode would tear your three piece suit of character to pieces, you would never be able to patch it up as should be. The taste would be left in the mouths of your friends, family, colleagues and definitely on the street and area you live.
Picture that.
Fire,Fire,fire!
Kick them over the post and even out of the bloody stadium like a deranged footballer.

Act now or regret it later.
It's enough for someone to accuse you of such act as a stranger, but for someone you share the same roof with, is even super sinister!

You are "dying coming' to leave you with this.
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by nkwuocha1: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Badelove:

I understand you quite well, am not here to talk back at you, you're entitled to your own opinions

Mr Bade,why did you ask her if she was a Virgin?Answer this?
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
nkwuocha1:

She's enraged because I talked to the lady to the extend she's accusing me of rape
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Mr Bade,why did you ask her if she was a Virgin?Answer this?

You don't know me, so there is no need Mr man
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by nkwuocha1: 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
Badelove:

She's enraged because I talked to the lady to the extend she's accusing me of rape

Mr Bade,why did you go that far asking the maid if she was a Virgin?
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Auxtin85(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
Bro you are not 100% innocent of the accusations, desist from such act if you do it because these girls are ready to roast your ass on fire

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by speed99: 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
why did the op open this thread? seeking closure or what?

4 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by nkwuocha1: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Badelove:

You don't know me, so there is no need Mr man

SMH grin grin grin
Onye aruruala!
I want to know your intentions towards getting to know if she was a Virgin or not,and if you can't answer that,then you as guilty as charged.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) / PHOTOS/VIDEO: Young Nigerian Girl Spotted Smoking Marijuana / Nigerians On UK Most Wanted List In Connection With Various Crimes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.