Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,233 members, 7,846,099 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape (4565 Views)

Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son / UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by TheFacelessMan: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
This OP sounds so much like the guy who deflowered a lady working for him at a drycleaning business.

The girl too was 21.

4 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Karleb(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Why is it that when it comes to the issue of rape, the accused is always guilty to most people no matter what?

I don't just gerrit! angry
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by andyanders: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
Op, you are not telling the truth herein. Why must you be the one to get a place for her to learn work and to establish her since your wife is not a dissabled person or is she? Are you telling us here that you are a sit at home husband and your wife in charge? Why must you refer a 19 yr girl as a small girl? Why must go to where she was to ONLY hold her hand as you stated herein? You are as guilty as accussed.

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Waxxxy: 12:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Broda Sufi, you are male ashawo. Why will you be asking a girl if she's still a virgin..which kind man you be self?

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by gtrader: 1:11am On Dec 26, 2019
You are a fool if you don't let these girls leave your house the next morning except you are guilty as accused.

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by googi: 3:00am On Dec 26, 2019
Chei! Laff wan kill me. That girl na olofofo.

Abi you don knock well sef. Both of una nor want your wife know say the tin don happen. From attempted rape to full bele.

2 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Olatoman(m): 7:08am On Dec 26, 2019
Power is Power.

Unfortunately, the live-in helps have grown to the stage of conspiring against you, and if you dont take decisive action, it will get worse. It is not enough to know you were falsely accused, what are you going to do to exonerate yourself.
Others are saying theres likely something you not saying, but lets skip that.

If I was in your shoes, I'll likely get my wife away from them, and lock up the house for a few hours with them inside. Go and sort out the issue with my wife and make her understand it'll be foolhardy for her to not be introspective with the accusations.

Return and have both girls packing after paying them for the wages and even having a bit of bonus.

If you can, report to a police station, it's only that sometimes officers complicate and twist things beyond reason.

Another thing you can do, actually simpler is meet the two girls separately and ask why they were accusing you falsely, what's the end game? Have s sound recorder app on to capture it all. Please be smart with the questions as the point is to have proof of your innocence.
If it means talking to them when the wife is not around, do it, if it means putting the girl(s) in your car and creating a loose environment where there guards will be dropped, do it.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by DrGud: 7:27am On Dec 26, 2019
Oga you are sounding guilty to me. grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2019
Vortex369:
Act like a madman if you must survive with honor. Chase all of them out, including your wife. Let her beg before staying, it is the only way you can gain her trust.

God bless you Ma. Inside life _@ my own small room?

Devil self dey check if I Dey house ,b4 visiting!!!

Kick everybody out,including Madam. If she want stay,make she beg first. Except say you be,Yeye Man wey no Dey fit control ur D**k.
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Malawian(m): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2019
The house maids in question, are they related to your wife? Also, does your wife wear the trousers at home? These might be pointers as to why they do not fear you in you house, whether or not you solicited them.
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Coldie(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2019
1Sharon:
Nigerians and respect undecided

A 21 yr old cannot "talk back" to a 26 yr old??

Cos the 21yr old is a little kid, her daughter??
U are a guy. Why use a female name and handle
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Yorobastard(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2019
eduman365:
No woman will choose to take sides with the housemaid over her own husband. Even the ones whose husbands are guilty still try to pretend and chase the housemaid away.

Oga say the truth... You must have done something irresponsible. It is also irresponsible of you guys to allow 2 different mature girls to live with you, cos that's an open invitation to illicit sexual affairs in the house.

You and your wife deserve Christmas flogging...

True!! This happened with my cousin, she is newly wed and pregnant while her husband who is a pastor as he proclaims was sleeping with the maid an underaged girl...she defended her husband even to the point of wanting to swear (becos of his name/reputation) making it hard to know who was saying the truth....the man kept saying "why will I want to sleep with this small girl"...since then I sent the girl back to the village to stay with her parents and start supporting them financially and cut ties with my cousin and part of her family (those who supported her)....she can't be intelligent and stupid at the same time becos of a man you love....blood might be thicker than water but the truth is what strengthens the connection

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Yorobastard(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2019
Solsix:

U be idiot, you surround yourself with various forms of temptation and here u are looking for solution. Your wife is even shallow minded to have many grown up ladies around u. There are some mistakes that one should never do. May God not allow me to render that kind of help

It's not even about grownup ladies....men these days will sleep with girls of any age

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by TheVerdict: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2019
The only reason your wife is doing all these is because of your younger sister who lives with you. If you can, do something about your sister, even if it is temporarily and watch her push those ladies out. Only you in the midst of ladies and you want to avoid drama? Do you earn so much? Taking care of so many adult females?
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by charles009(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2019
I advise men to keep away from living with female nannies. It can land you in jail.

Be careful...

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by WorWorBoy: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nairalanders, this is a serious case ooo!

My wife brought a girl of 19years old to my house to take care of our baby under 2years. The former house girl relocated, and brought this new one more than 6months now.

Fast forward, the house girl's elder sister living with someone in the same Lagos I reside was sent packaging, and their mum called my wife to rescue the girl, because their mum lives in the east.

I came back home one day to see another lady of 21years old in my house, my wife explained to me that she was sent packing where she lives with her aunt and she's the elder sister to the one she brought from the east, she pleaded with me the lady should stay with us.

I was told she learnt tailoring, and immediately, I enrolled her to continue her tailoring learning, so that I can open shop for her once she's through. I personally took her to where to learn and negotiated with the boss.

Fast forward, I have my kid sister of age 26years living with me, the girl learning started having issues with my kid sister, which I cautioned her, tell her they're not age mate, she frowned at me and hissed while she left my presence. I told my wife to ask the girl to leave my house because I can't leave with someone without manner. My wife and the particular girl later begged me, and I told her to behave or she leaves.

Fast forward, the little sister starts behaving like the the elder sister, frowning and talking back anytime my kid sister caution her. I called her someday not to emulate her sister's characters, because I could see she's behaving like her elder sister, she apologized and that was gone.

Today, my wife woke up after 11am, and we were at the sitting room, and the eldest lady called her attention, after 4mins, my wife came out and grabbed me to tell her why I attempted to rape the little girl. I was enveloped with surprised and dismay.

I tried to explain to my wife what happened. My little baby always play with everyone's phone, they will open their phone for her and play with, my baby always love to stay on my lap to explore phones, in this course, I always see illicit messages both text and Facebook on their phones.

The eldest one already tear eyes, so I don't bother to talk to that one. But the little one, I called her to talk to her about all the illicit messages. I went far asking her if she's a virgin, she responded no.

I told her to know what she's doing and get married to a man that has sense, to mitigate poverty in their family. Little did I know what was coming for me latter. After much talk, she went to the kitchen and sat like someone beaten, and I held her hand out to come out from kitchen to sitting room.

The eldest girl told my wife that I wanted to rape the little sister. I called the little sister, how did I want to rape her, she said no, that I was kissing her but not to rape her, and the elder sister was saying it as if she was present.

Now, the whole house is on fire, trust women, my wife locked me up now, she wouldn't want me to go anywhere, she nearly stabbed me if not that I swiftly rushed at her to collect the knife from her.

Though, initially, I have knowledge of the eldest lady to be a devil, because she once lived with her family member in Port-harcourt, and she was sent packaging. She lived with another family member in Ikotun, where she was sent packing and that was where my wife picked her up.

Now, I asked my wife to send them back to their mother, but she said they are going no where.

What should I do please, because am loosing my tempter!
And op is gone embarassed
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Albinoworwor: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
There are three sides to a story. We were not witnesses and as such passing a judgement is myopic.
If you are innocent as claimed God will vindicate you if not be ready to face His wrath.
Meanwhile before things get out of hand those girls MUST leave your house don't be stupid to take into their pleadings otherwise calamity is pending to doom in your household.
Your wife hasn't done well but who knows if she has be hypnotised
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Yorobastard(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
WorWorBoy:
And op is gone embarassed

He did that shiit....if the girl is saying that the man only kissed her that means something has been going on already

1 Like

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by 1Sharon(f): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Coldie:

U are a guy. Why use a female name and handle

Is everything ok upstairs?
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by WorWorBoy: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
Yorobastard:

He did that shiit....if the girl is saying that the man only kissed her that means something has been going on already
too bad op is not here to defend himself.

3 Likes

Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2019
Op,go and face Ur punishment. My reason is not because I found you guilty but for the simple fact that you were not in control of your house.

How can you come back and met an unknown lady in your house without any prior notice from your wife and you allowed her stay?

To worsen the situation,she was always rude to you and because she and your wife begged you,you allowed her continuous stay?

You are a true definition of simp. Go carry your cross.Next time think with your brain and not your dick.Weak man.
Re: My Housemaid Accused Me Of Rape by Inerepamo(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2019
you're not a good man maybe your wife knows what you do in secrete she might have caught you starring at her you are not even saying the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

33 Year Old Woman Caught Giving Head To A Minor (photos) / Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan / Americans Lay Down On The Scorching Sun Screaming '' I Can't Breathe'' (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.