Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! (2052 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by MJBOLT: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
obembet,come and explain to us how you are a guy on Facebook and a lady on Nairaland undecided

cc AstroG,Martinez39,lefulefu,CAPSLOCKED

2 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by AstroG: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
obembet,come and explain to us how you are a guy on Facebook and a lady on Nairaland undecided

BUSTED cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Jgoldie: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
ericsmith:
my merry xmas shout out to goes to these wonderful people,

jGoldie. ( miss formal )
victorian. (miss independence)
fountainofyouth. (stubborn as an hausa gurlgrin)
pocohantas ( likes trouble buh run frm fight)
michellekabod2. ( mature mind)
martinez39. (we disagree to agree)
Redcreme2. (i hope u find ur sexuality undecided)
jewessgratitude. (she sounds like an alternative)
lilmissfavvy. ( my candycrush grin grin)

maynattion ( beautiful mind )
Season greetings to everyone ,happy new year in advance.

Merry Christmas and happy new year in Advance,wishing you every good things life can offer #cheers#
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by milemimi93(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
So u cant send a shoutout to me?
generationz:

Aww, you are welcome, dear.

Happy new year in advance.

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Jgoldie: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Look @ everybody acting all mushy mushy

In less than 2 weeks now,craze go start again

Smshhh

2 Likes

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by pansophist(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
emmaodet:

Merry xmas and happy new year to you too mate

Also to Ariza, Martinez39, kunleweb, franchasng, jackals, omar09, astroG, michellekabod2, goalnaldo and all my followers.

And a happy new year in advance cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 28, 2019
MJBOLT:

why u dey spoil a guy a guy hustle nau grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...u don expose am and wise up im potential magas.anyway i dont first talk am before than 95 percent of the females here on nairaland are actually guys grin grin grin grin.na very few genuine females dey here grin
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 28, 2019
victorian:
My shout out goes to these following wonderful people after my heart:

Toks20.08
Pusyit.er
Funmist.iqueen
Wizyw.iz
Lefulef.u
Mama.jj17
Oodua.1stson
Wristb.angle

Merry Christmas!!! love you all to the moon and back kiss kiss kiss
merrry xmas to u victorian...one love smiley

1 Like

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by victorian(f): 2:21am On Dec 28, 2019
lefulefu2:
merrry xmas to u victorian...one love smiley

You are welcome dear cheesy
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by bukatyne(f): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
emmaodet:

Merry xmas and happy new year to you too bro.
Honourable greetings to :
Ubunja
Pansophist
Franchasng
Omenka
Madam Poco
Bukatyne
Capslocked
Etc
And my fellow brothers in the struggle.
And also i didn't forget my followers an co.

Thank you and compliments of the season.

1 Like

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by kunleweb: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2019
pansophist:

Also to Ariza, Martinez39, kunleweb, franchasng, jackals, omar09, astroG, michellekabod2, goalnaldo and all my followers.

And a happy new year in advance cool

Very very merry Xmas Boss to you and your household. I'm wishing you the very best of this season and the glorious new year.
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Mrshape: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Martinez39:
Merry Xmas. We disagree to agree and we agree to disagree. Twale!

Merry Xmas to the following:
Ubunja, Mrshape (ifada123), Omar09, healthserve, AstroG, pansophist, XxSabrinaxX (IAmSabrina), Buddatum, Michellekabod2, HopefulLandlord, Sharon1, HardMirror, hahn, Seun, iLegendd, EmptyCoconutHead, JONNYSPUTE, emmaodet, and my followers.
Thank you sir.
I appreciate!
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2019
Merry Christmas and a happy new year simbolee
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by franchasng: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
emmaodet:

Merry xmas and happy new year to you too bro.
Honourable greetings to :
Ubunja
Pansophist
Franchasng
Omenka
Madam Poco
Bukatyne
Capslocked
Etc
And my fellow brothers in the struggle.
And also i didn't forget my followers an co.
I wish you the same Emma and Pansophist my partners in war grin grin grin

More bombs and missiles to your arsenal come 2020 shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by SteveOfu: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2019
Thank you very plenty
Pusyiter:
Czarina
Preciousgirl
Steveofu
Victorian
Two clans
.....you guys rock
Lots of love from my deepest heart
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by MissJoy29(f): 12:35am On Jan 01, 2020
cassyrooy:
My Christmas shout out goes to MissJoy29

Merry Christmas dears.
kiss
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jgoldie:

Merry Christmas and happy new year in Advance,wishing you every good things life can offer #cheers#

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Thanks bro for remembering me. I also wish to say a merry Christmasand a prosperous new year in advance to all the wonderful people here. Martinez39,Ubunja,emmodet,iLegendd, Pocohantas,AstroG,Omar09,healthserve,Michellkabod2 Ladycewhy,lefulefu, fountainofyouth and to all my followers.May the blessings of God be upon us all in Jesus name. Amen.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too kiss

1 Like

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Ladycewhy(f): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Merry Christmas everyone.
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
ericsmith:
my merry xmas shout out to goes to these wonderful people,

jGoldie. ( miss formal )
victorian. (miss independence)
fountainofyouth. (stubborn as an hausa gurlgrin)
pocohantas ( likes trouble buh run frm fight)
michellekabod2. ( mature mind)
martinez39. (we disagree to agree)
Redcreme2. (i hope u find ur sexuality undecided)
jewessgratitude. (she sounds like an alternative)
lilmissfavvy. ( my candycrush grin grin)
maynattion ( beautiful mind )
Season greetings to everyone ,happy new year in advance.

I'm an Hausa girl duuuhhh, happy new year, doesn't mean I like you though smiley

1 Like

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Ladycewhy(f): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Thanks bro for remembering me. I also wish to say a merry Christmasand a prosperous new year in advance to all the wonderful people here. Martinez39,Ubunja,emmodet,iLegendd, Pocohantas,AstroG,Omar09,healthserve,Michellkabod2 Ladycewhy,lefulefu, fountainofyouth and to all my followers.May the blessings of God be upon us all in Jesus name. Amen.
compliments of the season,happy new year!
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I'm an Hausa girl duuuhhh, happy new year, doesn't mean I like you though smiley

lolz !! the ones you liked i'm yet to see reasons to envy dem smiley dare mai kyau
Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by CrushedHeart: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
Royalblak007
Maynation
Lalasticlala
mynd44
explorers
ishilove
and moneysoldier07

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Christmas Shout-out To That Special Nairalander! by ifyalways(f): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Goalnaldo post=85235993]My shout out goes to the most beautiful girl I have seen o ifyalways/quote]
Thank you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Books Everyone Needs To Read / Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire / Have U Ever Received A Call While In An Awkward Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.