Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Will Not Go Away From Chelsea Until 40 - Willian - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Not Go Away From Chelsea Until 40 - Willian (375 Views)

"What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) / Man United Gets Willian From Chelsea / Messi Breaks Goalless Record Against Chelsea To Equalise After Willian’s Opener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Go Away From Chelsea Until 40 - Willian by olamariamjonez(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Chelsea winger Willian says he would be glad to remain at the club until he is 40 years of age and is presently in talks over his future.

The 31-year-old is expected to be out of agreement toward the finish of the period and has recently been an exchange focus for Barcelona.

The Brazilian has appreciated a huge improvement in structure as of late, most as of late scoring twice as Chelsea beat Tottenham 2-0 on Sunday.

Regardless of being allowed to enter pre-contract exchanges with outside clubs in January, Willian uncovered he has just started chats with Chelsea over his future.

"Everybody knows how I love this club and how I appreciate to play for Chelsea. In the event that I can, I will remain here until I am 40 years of age yet football isn't constantly similar to this," he revealed to Sky Sports.

"[I need to stay] on the grounds that I like to play here. It's not just my choice, we need to choose together with the club. We've had a few discussions.

https://hi247.com.ng/2019/12/25/i-will-not-go-away-from-chelsea-until-40-willian/

Re: I Will Not Go Away From Chelsea Until 40 - Willian by Homers123(m): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2019
He is crazy. He should be sold at the end of the season.

(1) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Secures Win For Liverpool With VAR Help / Tony Adams Points Out Arsenals' Mistake In The Build-up To Chelsea's Second Goal / Is Zlatan Ibrahimovic The Answer To AC Milan Struggling Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.