Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) (41825 Views)

Seaman's Schnapps Leads 37th Lisabi Festival As Title Sponsor / Ghanaian Music Executive Signs New Artist With Schnapps & Eggs. / Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
grin
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by maddman: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Duru9(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lokzz guest he is going to be national chief priest of Ghana
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by klax(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
imiski:
I blame Buhari for this-don't ask me why.

Because he sold *CHANGE* idea to them and they accepted it and they are now infected with CHANGE sorry CHAIN like Nigeria and everybody brain has be chained if not madness how can a sane person used egg and vodka to sign a deal..

Egg and Vodka***** Very interesting...

Any country that their president use CHANGE to campaign will be ruin completely either directly or via proxy it is a sure bet.
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by manuelkel(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Even the guy wey wan sign the boy looks hungry.
Ghana and music na minus1
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by aimuan(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
luminouzzzzzz:

What dafuq are you even saying dude?
too many weird things happens in Ghana, that's what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by luminouzzzzzz(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
aimuan:

Oh, now I get you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by CasNova: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hmn, Africans and fetish!
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
StarUp:
Space for sale(Price: Christmas chicken)...

Show us the pot you used fry am
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Ugwumagala: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
This is based on their culture and traditions, not poverty.

That's the real oath, not the signature.

That schnapps and egg more powerful than the signature.

2 Likes

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
HAD IT BEEN OUR LEADERS ARE SWORNED IN WITH ITEMS LIKE WITH OTHER TRADITIONAL ITEM SO THAT ANY TIME THEY TRY NONSENCE BY EMBEZELING OUR RESOURCES, SONGO+AMADIAHO AND OGUN WILL WILL STRIKE THEM ALL DOWN.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Juju everywhere grin
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by soke02(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
New artist or new native doctor? Because I can't understand
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
Tomorrow, someone will tell me that Ghana has celebrities, no wonder Cardi b the stripper ignored them
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Tocheagle(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
That's how shatta wale was signed

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by GENEGIRIA: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hypocrites! Worse things happen in your country!

aimuan:
I know Ghana, so I am not surprise at all.
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by KennieKingOba(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
ghana and weird news
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by GeneralPula: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
iyatrustee:
Na oath things na! grin

The egg(white like guinea fowl own abi na vulture sef) go make him life dey slippery if he reneges or breaches a term of the contract while the ogogoro go make him life high on a rollercoaster to nowhere grin

Yeeee! Who slapped me?

Merry Christmas Y'all!

wink
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by GENEGIRIA: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
Worse things happen in nigeria. So shut up! By the way, how does this concern you nigerians? I thought you guys said this is a nigerian forum? grin chai
aimuan:

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by webngnews: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
ohh
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by DICKstractor: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
In another Nigeria-Ghana Twitter war, someone will use this to attack...

2 Likes

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Balogunodua(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
iyatrustee:
Na oath things na! grin

The egg(white like guinea fowl own abi na vulture sef) go make him life dey slippery if he reneges or breaches a term of the contract while the ogogoro go make him life high on a rollercoaster to nowhere grin

Yeeee! Who slapped me?

Merry Christmas Y'all!
grin grin
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Balogunodua(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
DICKstractor:
In another Nigeria-Ghana Twitter war, someone will use this to attack...
Lyk sey u know, I don save d pics grin
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by GENEGIRIA: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Trust me, more terrible and worse things happen in Shitnigeria grin you want me to mention some of the very very stupid things that happen in Shitnigeria? grin angry
chigoizie7:
Tomorrow, someone will tell me that Ghana has celebrities, no wonder Cardi b the stripper ignored them
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Saylawchar(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
you can only see this in GHANA, what a country!!!!
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

Trust me, more terrible and worse things happen in Shitnigeria grin you want me to mention some of the very very stupid things that happen in Shitnigeria? grin angry

Don’t bother yourself.

It is shitty enough that you are on Nairaland, a Nigeria owned platform spitting shitty trash.

3 Likes

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by GENEGIRIA: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Shut up, ediot! Ghana is one million times better than that your zoo country!

Saylawchar:
you can only see this in GHANA, what a country!!!!
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by DICKstractor: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
Balogunodua:
Lyk sey u know, I don save d pics grin
Lol... I know you can't wait to drop the missile
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by GENEGIRIA: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
The fact that I am on a nigerian forum doesn’t give any fool the right to say nonsense about my country! Fire for fire. Arrant nonsense! You are the one spitting trash!

chigoizie7:

Don’t bother yourself.

It is shitty enough that you are on Nairaland, and Nigeria owned platform spitting shitty trash.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
The fact that I am on a nigerian forum doesn’t give any fool the right to say nonsense about my country! Fire for fire. Arrant nonsense!

Continue doing your ranting.

By the way, merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by GENEGIRIA: 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Fvck ya! I don’t need your greeting!

chigoizie7:

Continue doing ranting.

By the way, merry Christmas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Alicia Keys Dating? / Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks / Lil Kesh, This Is Why You Don’t Have An Endorsement Deal - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.