Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) (41822 Views)

Seaman's Schnapps Leads 37th Lisabi Festival As Title Sponsor / Ghanaian Music Executive Signs New Artist With Schnapps & Eggs. / Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by aimuan(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

Worse things happen in nigeria. So shut up! By the way, how does this concern you nigerians? I thought you guys said this is a nigerian forum? grin chai
You can rant online for all I care,as far as I am concern Ghana top the list in African when it comes to weird things.Fact.

2 Likes

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Fvck ya! I don’t need your greeting!

Okay then,

Now shift let me talk to sensible people.

2 Likes

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by GENEGIRIA: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
Very fuelish talk. Look at the front page. There is a story about benin market and how people are returning stolen items because some fetish people have threatened to invoke curses on them. How different is that story from the story from Ghana that is getting everybody to talk trash about Ghana? You Nigerians are just hypocrites! You didn’t see anything wrong with the story from Benin, but everything wrong about what reportedly took place in Ghana. Damn fvcking hypocrites
aimuan:
You can rant online for all I care,as far as I am concern Ghana top the list in African when it comes to weird things.Fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Balogunodua(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
DICKstractor:
Lol... I know you can't wait to drop the missile
grin grin I swear, dis1 na nuclear bomb.
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by aimuan(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

Very fuelish talk. Look at the front page. There is a story about benin market and how people are returning stolen items because some fetish people have threatened to invoke curses on them. How different is that story from the story from Ghana that is getting everybody to talk trash about Ghana? You Nigerians are just hypocrites! You didn’t see anything wrong with the story from Benin, but everything wrong about what reportedly took place in Ghana. Damn fvcking hypocrites
oh you are so concerned about what's been said about Ghana on Nigeria platform. But you're not concern about the negatives things been said by you Ghanaians about Nigeria in your country. Now you get dey fukk out of here,if you don't like how we talk about your country, go to cedisland and spill anything about Nigeria as a payback. Trust me you won't find any Nigeria there to quote you like you're shamelessly doing here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Godiloveu(f): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
imiski:
I blame Buhari for this-don't ask me why.
. Why ogbeni, why Buhari
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by GENEGIRIA: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nonsense! Arrant nonsense! So long as you mudder fuggerz want to make Ghana and Ghanaians an issue on this platform, some of us will be here to respond. It is as simple as that. Even you, a citizen of a hopelessly failed dustbin country, is proud about your country. What crass crap is that?

[b][/b]
aimuan:
oh you are so concerned about what's been said about Ghana on Nigeria platform. But you're not concern about the negatives things been said by you Ghanaians about Nigeria in your country. Now you get dey fukk out of here,if you don't like how we talk about your country, go to cedisland and spill anything about Nigeria as a payback. Trust me you won't find any Nigeria there to quote you like you're shamelessly doing here.

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
imiski:

You need to start asking God which image he used to create you. Cos all fingers are pointing to a goat.
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by AdeRichard12: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
That kind swear you wont betray me once u make am
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hahahaha, funny.
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
wtf....
what type of fvckedupness is this....??
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
is he gettin more later or whats going on....
wetin consighn the guy with his fight with another artist....??
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by aimuan(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Nonsense! Arrant nonsense! So long as you mudder fuggerz want to make Ghana and Ghanaians an issue on this platform, some of us will be here to respond. It is as simple as that. Even you, a citizen of a hopelessly failed dustbin country, is proud about your country. What crass crap is that?

[b][/b]
lol.Nigeria a failed and hopeless country.so what does that make your village country,Paradise? Hahaha.

Ghana GDP 47.33 billion USD

Bill Gates' net worth is $110billion USD

One man almost 3×richer than your country, lol.What's more shameful than that?

3 Likes

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by GENEGIRIA: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ghana’s GDP is $1, but it is not the poverty capital of the world. Ghana’s GDP is $1, but it hasn’t been overrun by kidnappers! Ghana’s GDP is $1, but life expectancy is not 45 years. Ghana’s GDP is $1, but it provides free education, free meals, free uniforms to its school children. Ghana’s GDP is $1, but it doesn’t have 16 million out of school children growing into future armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualists, cultists and pr0stitutes! Arrant crap!

Ghana’s GDP is $1, but is home to 7million nigerians fleeing from poverty!

A country that produces 2.5 million barrels of oil daily, and billions scf of gas daily can’t produce electricity for its citizens. What is more shameful than that?

aimuan:
lol.Nigeria a failed and hopeless country.so what does that make your village country,Paradise? Hahaha.

Ghana GDP 47.33 billion USD

Bill Gates' net worth is $110billion USD

One man almost 3×richer than your country, lol.What's more shameful than that?

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

[b][/b]

haha....calm your funky ghanaian assss down.... wink wink

we are toghether,wheather you like it or not....
now,give me a hug....
or else i will report you to ecowas....!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wait what? This is a joke right? shocked
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
imiski:

yea....buhari failed to deliver enough schnapps and eggs....
kiikii....
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Naijaarchive(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ìbílè là wọ́n eleyi grin

We should Save this incase the try looking for Nigeria trouble again on social media grin
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Liftedhands:
Otumokpor grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

Worse things happen in nigeria. So shut up! By the way, how does this concern you nigerians? I thought you guys said this is a nigerian forum? grin chai

i dont know why you are soo worked up....
we nigerians bash each other much worser....

get used to it,when ghana news land on nairaland....

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
iyatrustee:
Na oath things na! grin

The egg(white like guinea fowl own abi na vulture sef) go make him life dey slippery if he reneges or breaches a term of the contract while the ogogoro go make him life high on a rollercoaster to nowhere grin

Yeeee! Who slapped me?

Merry Christmas Y'all!
Is that not foolishness?
If the artist no blow nko?
Make him 1st do the juju when go make the artist blow
Abi how U see am?
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by GENEGIRIA: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
Look, I don’t have issues with anybody. You should talk to your nigerian people. They are full of crap! Very hypocritical. When something happens in another country, the way they will respond, it is as such things don’t and can’t happen in Nigeria.

I just gave you an example. On the front page of nairaland, is a story from Benin, which says thieves are returning items stolen from a recent fire incident because some fetish people have threatened to curse them. How is this story different from the one they said happened in Ghana? But trust hypocritical nigerians. They will spin the Ghana story as if things like that can’t and don’t happen in Nigeria. And their comments will be laced with insults at Ghana and Ghanaians, as if nigeria is a better country. That’s what annoys me.

tsdarkside:

haha....calm your funky ghanaian assss down.... wink wink

we are toghether,wheather you like it or not....
now,give me a hug....
or else i will report you to ecowas....!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by aimuan(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Ghana’s GDP is $1, but it is not the poverty capital of the world. Ghana’s GDP is $1, but it hasn’t been overrun by kidnappers! Ghana’s GDP is $1, but life expectancy is not 45 years. Ghana’s GDP is $1, but it provides free education, free meals, free uniforms to its school children. Ghana’s GDP is $1, but it doesn’t have 16 million out of school children growing into future armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualists, cultists and pr0stitutes! Arrant crap!

Ghana’s GDP is $1, but is home to 7million nigerians fleeing from poverty!

A country that produces 2.5 million barrels of oil daily, and billions scf of gas daily can’t produce electricity for its citizens. What is more shameful than that?

lol.free Education? Lol.You still have not answered my question anyway. Those craps you put up there are not true and you know it.I spent six years in Ghana so I know Ghana probably more that you.well,you are free to continue with your vituperation, is a free world.But that does not changed the fact that your country is a village. List the top 10 banks in Ghana.I guess Nigeria Banks occupies the whole position.what of real estate? Dominated by Nigerians too.we are gradually recolonizing your country and sadly you're not aware.Our border with Benin was close few months ago and you guys started crying for help.less I forget,who supply you gass to power your electricity?.Just wait,Nigeria will soon deal with you on a larger scale, I hope that will resettle your brain to factory settings.

3 Likes

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Look, I don’t have issues with anybody. You should talk to your nigerian people. They are full of crap! Very hypocritical. When something happens in another country, the way they will respond, it is as such things don’t and can’t happen in Nigeria.

I just gave you an example. On the front page of nairaland, is a story from Benin, which says thieves are returning items stolen from a recent fire incident because some fetish people have threatened to curse them. How is this story different from the one they said happened in Ghana? But trust hypocritical nigerians. They will spin the Ghana story as if things like that can’t and don’t happen in Nigeria. And their comments will be laced with insults at Ghana and Ghanaians, as if nigeria is a better country. That’s what annoys me.

no common nigerian would say nigeria is better than ghana....
we are too busy to care about who is better....

na foolish troublemakers and politicians do that....
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
aimuan:
lol.free Education? Lol.You still have not answered my question anyway. Those craps you put up there are not true and you know it.I spent six years in Ghana so I know Ghana probably more that you.well,you are free to continue with your vituperation, is a free world.But that does not changed the fact that your country is a village. List the top 10 banks in Ghana.I guess Nigeria Banks occupies the whole position.what of real estate? Dominated by Nigerians too.we are gradually recolonizing your country and sadly you're not aware.Our border with Benin was close few months ago and you guys started crying for help.less I forget,who supply you gass to power your electricity?.Just wait,Nigeria will soon deal with you on a larger scale, I hope that will resettle your brain to factory settings.

must you overdo it....??
atleast their minister had the guts to kick those moroonic expatriwetins in the face....

which nigerian minister has that type of balls....??
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ghana just be like sapele
Na ritual things
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by slowice(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
aimuan:

Guy calm down.... Stop this nonsense. You ve had your show, just don't overdo it. The Ghanaian is right after all
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by aimuan(m): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
slowice:

Guy calm down.... Stop this nonsense. You ve had your show, just don't overdo it. The Ghanaian is right after all
Face front,don't quote me again. Thanks
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by aimuan(m): 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
tsdarkside:

must you overdo it....??
atleast their minister had the guts to kick those moroonic expatriwetins in the face....

which nigerian minister has that type of balls....??
I am not a politician, and I am not affiliated to any party. So kindly don't ask me about any Nigeria/Ghana politician.please stay out off my fight with that guy.I know him and I am ready for him today
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
aimuan:
I am not a politician, and I am not affiliated to any party. So kindly don't ask me about any Nigeria/Ghana politician.please stay out off my fight with that guy.I know him and I am ready for him today

okay....
in that case,knock yourselfs out....

wetin consighn me sef....
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
iamloski:
Ghanians are very akward.

Stop generalizing some Ghanaians not all Ghanaians awkward

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
iamloski:
Ghanians are very akward.

Stop generalizing some Ghanaians,not all Ghanaians are awkward ..besides some Nigerians are very stupid it doesn’t mean all Nigerians are stupid..?!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Okoye Wears Matching Pajamas With Her Children In Sweet Christmas Photos / Uncle Buhari Where Are You? - Portable Laments As Fans Spray Him Fake Money / 'Papa Ejima': Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Congratulate Paul Over Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.