Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) (41823 Views)

Seaman's Schnapps Leads 37th Lisabi Festival As Title Sponsor / Ghanaian Music Executive Signs New Artist With Schnapps & Eggs. / Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by D1zion: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
imiski:
I blame Buhari for this-don't ask me why.
you no sabi read again. Did they mention Nigeria here? & what brought about buhari with the signing & the things involved in it.even though am not a fan of buhari but is not all things that you mention him.
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by imiski(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

You need to start asking God which image he used to create you. Cos all fingers are pointing to a goat.
A sane human answering a goat. Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
sulasa07:

Low key Artiste,but the guy looks like Mr Eazy
Low budget Mr. Eazi

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Naijaalive:
A Ghanaian man, Ogidi Brown, who is the CEO of OGB, has signed a new artiste named Cryme after his dispute with his former artiste, Fameye.

During the signing, Brown brought schnapps and eggs to the contract as a sign of warning just in case the artiste also wants to be ungrateful.

It was gathered that Fameye turned his back on the label after he got his breakthrough hit single.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Ghanaian-Music-Executive-Signs-New-Artist-With-Schnapps-And-Eggs-Photos.html

It's Ghana nah
What do you Expect ���
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Hoodgod(m): 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
imiski:
border closure right...we must always find fault.. grin
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
imiski:
grin grin grin this bro dey vez i swear.just take cold pure water i beg you.
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
abluck:
Vanity angry

Are u people mad with this vanity of a thing?
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Solidkay(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
sulasa07:

Low key Artiste,but the guy looks like Mr Eazy
Low budget Mr Easi or better still, lite version Mr Easi
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by CDCEO001: 6:40am On Dec 26, 2019
They can't be with him forever. If he like make he bring Ostrich egg. What matter is the relationship and the part ways in the right way.
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 6:53am On Dec 26, 2019
It's necessary to do these things sometimes
Re: Ogidi Brown Signs Cryme With Schnapps And Eggs (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Customized 24th Birthday Cake & Birthday Celebration With Friends / Faithia Williams Celebrates 53rd Birthday (Photos) / Osita Iheme (Pawpaw) At The Beach (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.