Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

For Those Hypocrites That Said Jesus Wasn't Born On 25th December - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Hypocrites That Said Jesus Wasn't Born On 25th December (385 Views)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Hypocrites That Said Jesus Wasn't Born On 25th December by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
I was born on the 3rd of march .last year 3rd of march falls on SATURDAY.So I celebrated my birthday on Saturday last year.This year 3rd of march falls on SUNDAY ,and next year 3rd of march will be TUESDAY. The same is applicable to everyone on earth .each year we celebrate our birthday on a different day of the week .this clearly shows that the day doesn't really matter at all because it was Saturday last year and SUNDAY this year .the most important thing is that I picked a day to celebrate my birthday .it doesn't matter if Jesus was born on 25th or not .what matters is that the world choose a day to honours his birth .if not ,you hypocrites should give me a valid reason why you keep on celebrating your birthday on a different day of the week each year .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Hypocrites That Said Jesus Wasn't Born On 25th December by Tocheagle(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ok
Re: For Those Hypocrites That Said Jesus Wasn't Born On 25th December by sulasa07(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
I was born on the 3rd of march .last year 3rd of march falls on SATURDAY.So I celebrated my birthday on Saturday last year.This year 3rd of march falls on SUNDAY ,and next year 3rd of march will be TUESDAY. The same is applicable to everyone on earth .each year we celebrate our birthday on a different day of the week .this clearly shows that the day doesn't really matter at all because it was Saturday last year and SUNDAY this year .the most important thing is that I picked a day to celebrate my birthday .it doesn't matter if Jesus was born on 25th or not .what matters is that the world choose a day to honours his birth .if not ,you hypocrites should give me a valid reason why you keep on celebrating your birthday on a different day of the week each year .

You are the Hypocrite,tell us the real date or at least choose another date.Why choose the birthday of Buudah,Krishna,Horus?

1 Like

Re: For Those Hypocrites That Said Jesus Wasn't Born On 25th December by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
sulasa07:

You are the Hypocrite,tell us the real date or at least choose another date.Why choose the birthday of Buudah,Krishna,Horus?
why do you celebrate your birthday on different day of the week each year .You the real hypocrites .some misguided pagans were mislead into believing that buudah,keishna and horus were gods. The finally found out the truth and decided to celebrate the birth of Jesus instead on that particular day .it's a victory over demons ,false hood and evil .Each day was created by God and belongs to him. We can freely choose any of those days to celebrate the birth of his Son in human form

1 Like

Re: For Those Hypocrites That Said Jesus Wasn't Born On 25th December by sulasa07(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
why do you celebrate your birthday on different day of the week each year .You the real hypocrites .some misguided pagans were mislead into believing that buudah,keishna and horus were gods. The finally found out the truth and decided to celebrate the birth of Jesus instead on that particular day .it's a victory over demons ,false hood and evil .Each day was created by God and belongs to him. We can freely choose any of those days to celebrate the birth of his Son in human form
What matter is the date not the day but for your info,I don't celebrate my birthday,it's stupid.I always tend to remember that I will have a death day
Re: For Those Hypocrites That Said Jesus Wasn't Born On 25th December by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
sulasa07:

What matter is the date not the day but for your info,I don't celebrate my birthday,it's stupid.I always tend to remember that I will have a death day
so you are ok with being born on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday ,Friday,Saturday and Sunday each consecutive year and you said it doesn't matter ?.is it not the highest form of deception? .

(1) (Reply)

I Struggle With Lust / Video: Pope Francis Kisses Nun After Asking Her 'calm Yourself, I Won't Bite / How Eurocentric Jesus Was Used To Enslave The Minds Of Africans Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.