Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki (47468 Views)

Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu / Pelumi Olajengbesi: Ambode Should Learn From Obaseki, Godfathers Can Be Unseated / Ephraim Inyangeye Shares COVID-19 Palliative As Christmas Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by rottennaija(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Wisdomkosi:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/oshiomhole-rejects-christmas-gifts-from-obaseki/

So you sent someone a gift, the person rejected it and you came to the public to report it? Oh my...

That's what I'll be doing from now on...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Gee64: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2019
Nigeria: a squandering of riches

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by juventino: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2019
Flexherbal:
Ok

oshobaba please give the gift to me as you no want am abeg !
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
You guys are bunch of criminals, how can you send such gift to people that are already wealthy when we have poor and less privilege people everywhere who cannot even feed themselves.
. It suck.. the Youth will still fight,kill and select them... Nigerian youth who do us like this?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Tflex01: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2019
lovat:
You think Benin man are cowards like your tribe men

Lol... At least before you try tribalism, try to learn English. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Lexusgs430: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2019
4 cows & 10 sacks of rice............ And minimum wage is set at 30K......

So all previous governors too get this largesse....... Truly shameful.........
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Gee64: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2019
This Nigeria sha!
4 cows!
10 bags of rice...probably imported brand!
And the poor man on the street has nothing to eat!
For me, if not that I made some money from staking on draws predicted via systems, Christmas would have been bleak for me oo. If you want to join me, see my signature below and thank me later!
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by RHO65: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2019
Mosquito go enter hell fire
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by ojesymsym: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2019
The governor missed an opportunity to win some more supporters within Oshomole's base. All he needed to do was to move the items to a central place and distribute the rice and call butchers to kill and share the cows to anyone available. That would have been a disruptive ways of encroaching into Osho's support base. Just name it Obaseki rice. Those poor people for non care who bring the Xmas gift o.
Na Fayose trademark be that Sha.
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Mayorid(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Haaa!!! 4 cows and 10 bags of rice for just one person in this present economy.. And they'll now coman say there's no money in the state..
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Cluv: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Indispensable85:
Obaseki is just another corrupt politician.I thought he was a saint. 4 cows and 10 bags of rice? God punish all of una!
oga go through the post again b4 commenting, it a normal things for ex governors, obaseki didn't start ooo.
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by follock007(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2019
today is boxing day... he can resend the box of presents today
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2019
Osagie said Obaseki and Comrade Oshiomhole had been locked in a political tussle over the governor’s policy choices focused on prioritising the peoples’ welfare as against pressures by a handful of politicians to share the state’s resources.
I wonder why people no dey think before Dem talk
So osho baba wants to waste resources and u as governor dey send 4 cows and ten bags of rice.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by bestofibkpumpn(f): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2019
otokx:
4 cows as in 1, 2, 3, 4; Nigeria has money.

You must be a fool
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Enwhen(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2019
UAE123:
Emnmm. Sending 4 cattle & 10 bags of rice to a single individual in this harsh economy with the state resources all in the name of Christmas. Politicians surely know how to waste our resources.

Have u gone to a former Gobernor's or Senator's house ...

My uncle that is not even a politician , come and see the numbers of people waiting to take Xmas gift and those waiting to eat Xmas food... The gift is small if money it's not attached to it , because of they are not stealing I dont see how they can do all that with their own money
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by IpobAntidote: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Spending public money for Xmas and Sallah celebration should never be encouraged. Anyone who wants to celebrate should use their own money.
I'm sure the CAN will not complain now just wait till Sallah that's when they will remember separation of govt and religion. Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by rummmy: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2019
wizzyrich:
Give him yam, palm oil and fanta, he'll accept speedily. Oshiomole only accepts sacrifices.
as an oracle abi
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by RaptorX: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Nigerian politicians are totally useless and a waste of oxygen. 4 cows and 10 bags of rice for every ex governor every Xmas is a waste of scarce resources.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by YorubaKing: 10:24am On Dec 26, 2019
lovat:
You think Benin man are cowards like your tribe men

Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by slowice(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2019
Giving more to those that have a lot... Nonsense
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by NCANCHAIR(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2019
You still haven't replied me... Who is this Imes?
You must reply today o
IAmStrange:
Well, I didn't bother to read... Because I believe that whatever point of controversy or confusion is in the matter, when Imes comes, it will be resolved in Shaa Allaah

For Imes is the man of truth, solution and revelation... The man through whom the truth will be revealed

O Imes, I'm so much in love with your personalitygrin

We await your coming grin
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Indispensable85(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2019
Cluv:
oga go through the post again b4 commenting, it a normal things for ex governors, obaseki didn't start ooo.

My point is if he's truly the saint he's portraying himself to be, this is the kind of waste I expect him to put a stop to. Do you know how much it cost to distribute all these to politicians yearly?
People who already have enough? What did he distribute to those poor Edo indigenes who had nothing to eat for Christmas? He said politicians wanted him to share money but isn't this another way of sharing the so called money to the same politicians? Las Las they're all the same, he's not different from them.
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by casapraco123: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2019
There are a thousand and one people that needs these items but the Governor chose to be political and there is an atom of sarcasism here I guess. By the way, how come Edo men produce beautiful daughters when they themselves are fearfully made.
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Torg77: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Four cows and ten bags of rice for each of the ex Governors when many people no even get money to buy shawa fish and one cup of rice to celebrate Christmas for the same Edo State. Ex Governors that are already rich are getting ten bags of rice and 4 cows.

Fear God oh fear God oh

And ex governors wouldn't want to have 4 cows in their luxurious compounds anyway
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Torg77: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2019
Wisdomkosi:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/oshiomhole-rejects-christmas-gifts-from-obaseki/

So oshomole still has a mother ? That's long life right there
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by oshorstan(f): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2019
I have attempted to resist the sweet smell of this post. Alas Oshor can't. My brother I understand everything you said, and it is so unfortunate to know that we are going through difficult times of redundancy and unkempt democracy. Our madness is trending and it is now sane and inducted into the Chronicles of Nigerian System. I want to be real based on the way Nigeria is.

1. But I must commend Obaseki for all he did by respecting the former Leaders by giving them rice and lama meat.

2. Obaseki government hasn't done any wrong in giving baba those things

3. We are getting what we already created for ourselves, so no need to cry over spilled milk

4. As for the media guys, well, Omozee Christopher you will do same as you have done. You cannot be paid by a man you insult or criticize. They're doing their job, abeg free them. But they can learn by changing their modus operandi. Create a poll on good governance, speak more on the positive impact of Governor Godwin Obaseki rather than defending every act of his.

5. I respect Obaseki government for towing the path of peace and tranquility in this Christmas season, as Christ has told us. It is a season of giving and sharing, he is only taking advantage of the raison detre of Christmas.

6. If baba rejects it, why now? What about the ones He's been collecting before now. Why didn't he reject them because the IDP needs it more. What of the Jeeps? What of the Slots, what of the financial benefits? What of his brother who is in Euchelon position ? Why not do the needful by returning the others because it is a waste of Edo State money...

My name is Omigie Oshor
The Truth has no fans
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Monday60655(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2019
10 bags of rice! Is it local or foreign rice? Someone said foreign rice. Why nah? Even after the ban and border closure. OK oh. Next level rice
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by West2019(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2019
10/cars for only one person and 10/bags of rice .its well., and here in my village 30 peoples are combine of one car to share
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by soterslove: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Were these 10bags of rice imported rice or Nigerian rice?
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by Theoarhics: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2019
I hope he will also rejects the pension and gratuities being paid to him soon. Hypocrite.
Re: Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki by banhammy: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2019
May God punish our political leaders.
Four cows and ten bags of rice for all ex governors and political appointees, from our money?
Wheras, some families in Edo state couldn't afford a life chicken for Christmas celebration.

You no go die well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Wole Soyinka Was Arrested By A Police Officer In The Good Old Days(pic) / Fayose Blasts Buhari, APC And Magu On AIT Today / Kadilo Barina-Kabari Vowed To Never Shave Beards In Rivers Finally Cuts It Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.