Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) (46270 Views)

Mad Woman Delivers Twins In Delta State (Photos) / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) / Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by sassiemyk: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Where's the picture of her baby bump

After adoption... They will look for fools to deceive with cock and bull story ..

Funke Akindele and Sinach can never show us their baby bump pictures.... Infact even the faces of their kids

hahahahhaha I was waiting for someone like you. How is it ur business? Is it ur adoption? Is it ur pregnancy? Is she ur wife? Enemies everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
to God be d glory
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Diego1989(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
emmylight4u:
It's my birthday....show me love
Taa shatap!! Show u love for what U go chop am? Happy birthday shaa. Junior ‘jesus ‘.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
sassiemyk:

hahahahhaha I was waiting for someone like you. How is it ur business? Is it ur adoption? Is it ur pregnancy? Is she ur wife? Enemies everywhere

Immediately they flooded the cyber space with trash... It became my business

Millions adopt kids annually.... They don't disturb our peace

4 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by adsocom: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

After adoption... They will look for fools to deceive with cock and bull story ..

Funke Akindele and Sinach can never show us their baby bump pictures.... Infact even the faces of their kids

May God 4giv
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Humphrizy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Must you say dx kinda stuff... Who are you to even question them for the baby bump pictures?

Are you in any way related to her ?

Were you there with them when they were going through pains?

Always mind how you talk..... To avoid had I known.

You are not God... So jejely lockup
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Heffalump(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
embarassed
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Humphrizy:

Must you say dx kinda stuff... Who are you to even question them for the baby bump pictures?

Are you in any way related to her ?

Were you there with them when they were going through pains?

Always mind how you talk..... To avoid had I known.

You are not God... So jejely lockup

It's your type that gifts Pastor his annual income and go home sipping garri

God doesn't need your money... He's Rich
All riches belongs to him

Pastor needs your money... To buy private jets and build universities that children of the elite can afford.

Change your ways and make use of your brain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
Gistpeeps:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/woman-delivers-baby-after-missing-menstruation-for-13-years/amp/

Thank God they didn't try to claim it was in Shiloh or redeemed that she prayed n got pregnant.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by johnnychuks(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
which kind of story is this? I am not dist imputing God.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
sassiemyk:

This isn't about enemity abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Humphrizy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

It's your type that gifts Pastor his annual income and go home sipping garri

God doesn't need your money... He's Rich
All riches belongs to him

Pastor needs your money... To buy private jets and build universities that children of the elite can afford.

Change your ways and make use of your brain

Mr....i gave you an advise... If you like insult me all you can... I will not strike back.

But I will tell you once again... Learn how to talk and put in your words.

You mustn't type nasty stuff just to get attention or comments.

People are watching
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by kinzation(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
emmylight4u:
It's my birthday....show me love
wishing you the happiest of birthdays sir
Live long and be prosperous..
cheers��

Can I send you a p.m ?

a young graduate in Serious need of a job

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Heffalump(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Picture of her in pregnancy or...... hard to believe.

Hope this is not a case of stolen baby embarassed
Desperate People can be wonderful!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by bmdmixer: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
waiting for news update

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Augla1: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
24kmagic:
Congratulations to her.
I don't mean to sound heartless but I cannot tolerate two years of childlessness in marriage.

If after two years you don't give me a child, I will get someone else to give me while I bring him/her home for you to train.

One of the major reasons why I will ever get married is because I want children, so why will I be with a woman who can't give me that for more than two years?

Even in my relationship. If I have unprotected sex with you at least ten times in a month and and you don't take in, I will start doubting your fertility.

I don't wish childlessness in marriage for even my worst enemy cos I know I can't take it.

No offense biko
Hmm, sounding like the mere mortals that we all are.
What if the the problem is from u, what will u do, get another man to do ur manly duty?

11 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by TallPck1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
sassiemyk:

Lol.. I guess this was a mistake. Go up and read the comments again, this time, slowly please.

Merry Christmas!
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by QuickStandard: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
Congratulations ma'am.

May 2020 bring you more Joy in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Humphrizy:

Mr....i gave you an advise... If you like insult me all you can... I will not strike back.

But I will tell you once again... Learn how to talk and put in your words.

You mustn't type nasty stuff just to get attention or comments.

People are watching

Go back to my initial post and show me where I erred..

People who bring their private business to social media should live with the consequences...

There are smart people on the web

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
Glory to God, am happy for them
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by michealoluwaseyi(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
ednut1:
Why does this look like aspire to perspire to inspire
and the miracle never expire
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Imokha(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Glory be to GOD,i heard the news 3 days ago but I felt it was a rumour not until yesterday when I past her shop at benvic junction and asked after her they said she put to bed
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hmmm,ko si wahala ! Arrangee,arrangee!!!
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by fireback: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

even when Linda showed you her baby bump you still did not believe it?... ... thomas!!
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by linearity: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
A 58 year old woman, who stop mensurating since 2006, as in about 13 years ago; gave ‘birth’ to a bouncing baby boy and 9jas are praising God, calling it a miracle.

Don’t get me wrong, am a Christian who believes in miracles and also praises God for the things He has done, but on this occasion DNA test are in order.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Cantonese: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

So truly there are people like you in this world.

Pray for yourself like this: Ignorance and foolishness in my life let me go!
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by chubysoft1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
(Psalm 40 vs 1-4)

Our God is failthful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by EbolaParasite: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
24kmagic:
Congratulations to her.
I don't mean to sound heartless but I cannot tolerate two years of childlessness in marriage.

If after two years you don't give me a child, I will get someone else to give me while I bring him/her home for you to train.

One of the major reasons why I will ever get married is because I want children, so why will I be with a woman who can't give me that for more than two years?

Even in my relationship. If I have unprotected sex with you at least ten times in a month and and you don't take in, I will start doubting your fertility.

I don't wish childlessness in marriage for even my worst enemy cos I know I can't take it.

No offense biko

What if you are tge infertile one? Now what?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Babygal2020(f): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hmm, sounding like the mere mortals that we all are.
What if the the problem is from u, what will u do, get another man to do ur manly duty?
Don't mind him!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by lordbest(m): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
[ ,xo u want a woman at dis her age to be uploading pictures of her baby bump for ur likes on social media,........quote author=ZombieTERROR post=85216059]

Funke Akindele and Sinach can never show us their baby bump pictures.... Infact even the faces of their kids [/quote]
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by yahoosurepass(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
bmdmixer:
waiting for news update

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

fraudster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem / My Near-Death Experience At Radisson Blu Hotel In Lagos By Victor Asemota / Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.