Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,443 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) (46267 Views)

Mad Woman Delivers Twins In Delta State (Photos) / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) / Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by CasNova: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
Congrats to the couple. It is not easy to stay for that long, still waiting. Finally, she has what she so much desires. Once again, congrats.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Switch07(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Where's the picture of her baby bump

After adoption... They will look for fools to deceive with cock and bull story ..

Funke Akindele and Sinach can never show us their baby bump pictures.... Infact even the faces of their kids

Must everyone show baby bump people still keep there lives private
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wow, congrats to them, their final solution has come.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by bnovative(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself.
And when you think this is a case where the law enforcement officers should investigate to serve as a deterrent to others who may want to embark on this foolishness.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Nwaonyishi69: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
This is one of the miracles that are remarkable. It shows God can do anything, even pregnancy without mensuration. Glory to the Almighty.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
lordbest:
[ ,xo u want a woman at dis her age to be uploading pictures of her baby bump for ur likes on social media,........quote author=ZombieTERROR post=85216059]

After adoption... They will look for fools to deceive with cock and bull story ..

Funke Akindele and Sinach can never show us their baby bump pictures.... Infact even the faces of their kids

That's the real Miracle
Not this church advert
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Kay25(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Glory be to God and also the couple tried ooo having to stay without break up ennn in dis age hard ooo
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
And joy cometh
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
God still do wonderful things... My miracle is near in Jesus name...
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Sluacoast(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
24kmagic:
Congratulations to her.
I don't mean to sound heartless but I cannot tolerate two years of childlessness in marriage.

If after two years you don't give me a child, I will get someone else to give me while I bring him/her home for you to train.

One of the major reasons why I will ever get married is because I want children, so why will I be with a woman who can't give me that for more than two years?

Even in my relationship. If I have unprotected sex with you at least ten times in a month and and you don't take in, I will start doubting your fertility.

I don't wish childlessness in marriage for even my worst enemy cos I know I can't take it.

No offense biko
At times the fault could be from you. Or it's advisable that you both visit a doctor for checkup and if the problem persist. You can seek for help elsewhere as you've concluded . It's simple. I have seen a man who didn't knew he was sterile. He thought he was the father of a child forcefully place on him by a woman he was secretly dating, she did it because she knew that he needs a child badly and he was wealthy as well . He rejected it at first but since the result at the clinic shows that he's infertile. He went for a dna to test the paternity and it didn't go well for him. Don't blame an innocent woman. Infection as well can hider you from doing your manly duty

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Conceptman: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
What a miracle God, may your name be praised
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by brosammy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Well if this your opinion, on many occation actresses do fake baby bump. God the everlasting misery has visited this family
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by highbee02: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
24kmagic:
Congratulations to her.
I don't mean to sound heartless but I cannot tolerate two years of childlessness in marriage.

If after two years you don't give me a child, I will get someone else to give me while I bring him/her home for you to train.

One of the major reasons why I will ever get married is because I want children, so why will I be with a woman who can't give me that for more than two years?

Even in my relationship. If I have unprotected sex with you at least ten times in a month and and you don't take in, I will start doubting your fertility.

I don't wish childlessness in marriage for even my worst enemy cos I know I can't take it.

No offense biko

Even in my relationship.

What if u are the 1 having fertility issue and not your spouse?

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by niyi123: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
This kind child will be over pampered
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by bmdmixer: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
yahoosurepass:

fraudster
how?
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Filmewell(f): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
24kmagic:
Congratulations to her.

No offense biko
What if right now that your semen has no viable sperm inside it nko. What if although you get strong erections but your testes are fried. What if even though you are healthy now but once you marry your village start midnight census on top your head. What if you have a congenital defects which makes your internal organs that of females. What if a lot of things. Am just imagining am not asking you ooo. Even though am quoting you

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by mii4u(f): 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
24kmagic:
Congratulations to her.

No offense biko
Wat if after 2yrs of waiting and u discover dat it is ur fault, wld u expect the woman to stay or play dat same away match dat u are considering?
Pls no offense

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by sassiemyk: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
TallPck1:

Lol.. I guess this was a mistake. Go up and read the comments again, this time, slowly please.

Merry Christmas!
Ya sorry it was. Was looking for how to delete but didn't find it. Sowie bout dat.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by JGirl20(f): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
emmylight4u:
It's my birthday....show me love
Happy birthday dear
Hope you had fun?

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Fordzzy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nikola Tesla the 2nd loading
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by famiebee(f): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
emmylight4u:

Happy birthday to you

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by babalonimi: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
emmylight4u:

See love

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by dominique(f): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
Behind every miracle baby story is the reason why baby factories are thriving.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by KennieKingOba(m): 12:35am On Dec 26, 2019
true meaning of divine miracle
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by TruckFit(m): 12:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Observation 1

A new mother who has waited for years would smile like no tomorrow when carrying the fresh bounty of joy... Why is Grandma and Grandpa bonning... Something ain't right..
PS: I believe in divine miracle but this one I disbelieve the story
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by DAVIESROTIMI98(m): 12:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Miracle working God
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Agugbadin: 3:28am On Dec 26, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

It's your type that gifts Pastor his annual income and go home sipping garri

God doesn't need your money... He's Rich
All riches belongs to him

Pastor needs your money... To buy private jets and build universities that children of the elite can afford.

Change your ways and make use of your brain

How does it concern you and your family, is it your money that they give to pastor
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:14am On Dec 26, 2019
Nice one
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by KingGBsky(m): 5:45am On Dec 26, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Here you go sycophant.

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 6:29am On Dec 26, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Ma dem, why you dey doubt this woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asaba: 4 People Die Mysteriously In A Newly Rented Flat / Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) / My Near-Death Experience At Radisson Blu Hotel In Lagos By Victor Asemota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.