Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) (46276 Views)

Mad Woman Delivers Twins In Delta State (Photos) / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) / Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by chinedumoooo: 6:35am On Dec 26, 2019
All glory be on to GOD.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by elyonchee(f): 6:49am On Dec 26, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Where's the picture of her baby bump

After adoption... They will look for fools to deceive with cock and bull story ..

Funke Akindele and Sinach can never show us their baby bump pictures.... Infact even the faces of their kids
I saw Funke akindele's baby bump.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Amazondepth(m): 6:50am On Dec 26, 2019
Stolen baby,adoption or IVF.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Pain(m): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Missing Baby Alert !

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Babaheekmat: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

After adoption... They will look for fools to deceive with cock and bull story ..

Funke Akindele and Sinach can never show us their baby bump pictures.... Infact even the faces of their kids

You are a fool.

A woman with self respect won't ever share her nude pictures that you call baby bump.

Besides, this people looks internet connected to you? Talk less of baby bump.. Mumu boi
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Izigha(m): 7:17am On Dec 26, 2019
Guys when are we going to leave the stone age? Why do we even bother going to school if we are going to continue to believe this type of story. Basic biology and graduates will be shouting miracle.
We have a long way to go.
Just hope a joung mother is not crying somewhere now because her baby boy was stolen and sold to grandma
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by CoolJul: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2019
I say congratulations to the Mr. &Mrs.
God is wonderful, His ways are unfathomable.
May this God visit all other TTC couple in Jesus name, amen!
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2019
emmylight4u:
It's my birthday....show me love
Happy birthday Emmanuel, may you celebrate many years in good health and blessing of God. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 7:44am On Dec 26, 2019
Babaheekmat:

You are a fool.

A woman with self respect won't ever share her nude pictures that you call baby bump.

Besides, this people looks internet connected to you? Talk less of baby bump.. Mumu boi

They are being used to advertise a church...

But a fool won't know that

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by einsteine(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2019
Many people with this type of "testimony" are liars.

They will adopt kids or buy from a baby factory and come and give us tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Babaheekmat: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

They are being used to advertise a church...

But a fool won't know that

Am a Muslim.

And I know science is shit. Unreliable it is.

Stuff like this could happen man
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by juniorstar(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2019
I see it as a blessing...and av had similar discussion about the issue with some folks who see it as not really being a blessing cos by the time the child is ready to enter d university or already in d uni where wud the parents be. would d relatives be ready to support him. except they leave a kind of inheritance for the boy. there is a time for everything. but in d end God is d owner of time itself. May God protect the young child.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Am a Muslim.

And I know science is shit. Unreliable it is.

Stuff like this could happen man

Yeah... It could happen but did it actually
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Babaheekmat: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Yeah... It could happen but did it actually

Missing period for years is possible.
Getting pregnant without doing mensuration is possible.

This scenario is possible.

This case actually, can't say it happened or not..
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Babaheekmat: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Just read the story.. It actually happened..
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by iammiracle1(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2019
24kmagic:
Congratulations to her.
I don't mean to sound heartless but I cannot tolerate two years of childlessness in marriage.

If after two years you don't give me a child, I will get someone else to give me while I bring him/her home for you to train.

One of the major reasons why I will ever get married is because I want children, so why will I be with a woman who can't give me that for more than two years?

Even in my relationship. If I have unprotected sex with you at least ten times in a month and and you don't take in, I will start doubting your fertility.

I don't wish childlessness in marriage for even my worst enemy cos I know I can't take it.

No offense biko

Your prayer should also be that YOU as a man don't have any problem of your own, and pray that when the time comes God blesses you and your wife with the fruit of the womb, this write up is unecesaary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Philinho(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

So she have to wait all this years before going for adoption? Even Thomas will be learning how to argue from you.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by missunknown: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2019
This are the kind of people fueling baby factories, it is high time all this kind of miracles get investigated.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by saintokwuluora(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2019
All glory, honour and praise belongs to you Jesus Christ the author and finisher of our faith. You have been doing it and shall always do it for you are Almighty, there is none like you. Thank you Sir.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Amresh: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
excellent points altogether, you just won a new reader.What might you suggest about your publish that you just made a few days ago?Any sure?Look into my website https://www.criticaledu.com and https://www.criticaledu.com/how-to-become-cbi-officer/
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Legendguru: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by tsmith(f): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
Gistpeeps:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/woman-delivers-baby-after-missing-menstruation-for-13-years/amp/

Are people on here this gullible or stupid? This us a clear case of crypto pregnancy where women who can't conceive are injected with all sorts and demonstrate pregnancy symptoms without actually been pregnant. The foetus is never detected on a scan. Note that her pastor's wife not a medical practitioner told her she was pregnant. At the time of birth, the woman is put under general anesthetics, faux operation is performed and a baby is either stolen or farmed from a baby farm.

The victims aren't exactly innocent either, they know it's not possible or true but their greed and desperation wouldn't allow reasonable thinking. How can you be passed menopause and then suddenly get pregnant? They all should be arrested!
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by tsmith(f): 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
elyonchee:
I saw Funke akindele's baby bump.

Baby bump is still not evidence. With crypto pregnancies, the women display all symptoms of pregnancies including the bump, swollen faces and legs, nausea etc. Medicine and injections can do wonders to create illusions except a real foetus. Only a beating foetus detectable on a scan is real evidence unless of course one witnesses the birth
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by Brush1: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=ZombieTERROR post=85216059]

Funke Akindele and Sinach can never show us their baby bump pictures.... Infact even the faces of their kids [/quot

This irrelevant. Learn to be happy for others.
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=Brush1 post=85244351][/quote]
I'm happy though

But no need for the church advert
Re: Woman Delivers Baby After Missing Menstruation For 13 Years (Photo) by TheCork(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
famiebee:

Happy birthday to you

Tanks. Can I chop kiss? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem / Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) / Obuwe Tega, AuchiPoly Student Dies After Complaining Of Movement In Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.