Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. (11808 Views)

DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by banom(m): 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
So many of us woke up to the surprise Xmas Eve release of Sowore and dansuki .
But those who listened to NNAMDI KANU's radio Biafra broadcast on Saturday 21st december, (3 days before Sowore was released) which he broadcasted from America, will be shocked not just on Sowore's release, but NNAMDI KANU's insider knowledge and connection to international power brockers.

While trying to explain the unworkability of Nigerian as a nation and the hopelessnes of believing in one Nigeria, sighting Afghanistan and the recent America-afghan war as a case study, KANU said " I'm saying this because Sowore will soon be reased, we have done a lot of works on his behalf, and soon they will release him. They will have no other option than to release him. It doesn't matter what DSS does. And I advice him to leave one Nigeria and fight for his people" .

Just three days after his broadcast, and uncanny prediction, surprise surprise, Sowore was unconditionally released by DSS. This goes not only to show that KANU knows more than the Nigerian government, but also has contacts and connection of foreign powers that be.

I fear and believe whatever he says.

62 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by chiefolododo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
As ipob you are supposed to fear him

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by thesicilian: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
He had insider information that Sowore was going to be released. Nothing shocking there.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by hisgrace090: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
thesicilian:
He had insider information that Sowore was going to be released. Nothing shocking there.

What on earth gave an ordinary outsider such a sensitive information if I may ask you?

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Biafrannuke: 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
hisgrace090:

What on earth gave an ordinary outsider such a sensitive information if I may ask you?
Even the beneficiary doesn't have the information.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by banom(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
hisgrace090:

Bro you have time for the fool . His problem is jealousy.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by SamEdozieJM(m): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu The Great. �

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by darocha1: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Does he also have inside information on when boarder will be re-opened

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by thesicilian: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
hisgrace090:

This is Nigeria, there are snitches everywhere. It's jaw-dropping that you'd even ask that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Also just make him your god.mtcheew.
Nnamdi kalu and co says a lot of rubbish like chestbeating about how they'll effect sowore's release (that's very expected of them) hence it should be no surprise if a few just happens by chance to come true.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by PicLtd: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Nnamdi kalu and co says a lot of rubbish like chestbeating about how they'll effect sowore's release (that's very expected of them) hence it should be no surprise if a few just happens by chance to come true.

Where do you come from Sir?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Light1259: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
When you stand on the truth and keep away corruptions, reject bribes God will make your words come reality. Nnamdi Kanu is a nobleman, a man of freedom. A prophet of our time. God bless NK God bless Biafra.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by thesicilian: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
banom:

Bro you have time for the fool . His problem is jealousy.
I have seen a lot of intelligent, cultured ipob members. I'm sure most of them would be reluctant to identify with you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by sujexy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
darocha1:
He is obviously not interested in The border whatever, if he is...he would have known

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Malawian(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
My observation is.. If you have noticed, Ipob has cooled down since after the twin UN/EU visits. I kind of think they already have some form of agreement/Assurance on their agitation

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by horsepower101: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
I believe Nnamdi Kanu has insider information through his connections with some US senators.

He was invited to the US Congress few months ago. I don’t think it’s divine powers as some people might like to believe.

This picture below is for the doubters. There are many videos on YouTube of him walking on the hallway of US Congress with some senators and later giving a speech to them.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by hisgrace090: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
darocha1:

And you prefare border more than sowore's life?

10 Likes

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by hisgrace090: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
horsepower101:
I believe Nnamdi Kanu has insider information through his connections with some US senators.

He was invited to the US Congress few months ago. I don’t think it’s divine powers as some people might like to believe.

With this ability can't you accept him as a hero?

A man whom the allmigty america can leak their secretet to., just think of it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by banom(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
Malawian:
My observation is.. If you have noticed, Ipob has cooled down since after the twin UN/EU visits. I kind of think they already have some form of agreement/Assurance on their agitation
I think so too. The powers that be are currently assessing the situation, and all the reports ipob gave them, and waiting for January 31st brexit. If Britain exits the European Union, EU will back Biafraexit. It's part of their secret negotiation point with UK

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by horsepower101: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
hisgrace090:

With this ability can't you accept him as a hero?

A man whom the allmigty america can leak their secretet., just think of it.

It means that he is busy doing a lot of work behind the scene while some hopeless Nigerians are busy talking bad about him on Nairaland.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by kayfra: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
You should fear Sowore's loving wife for fighting for the release of her husband.

Nnamdi ko, Ogbono soup ni angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by banom(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
kayfra:
You should fear Sowore's loving wife for fighting for the release of her husband.

Nnamdi ko, Ogbono soup ni angry

Jealousy

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by joyandfaith: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
it is only fools that will think sowore and kanu are working alone.some international power brokers are using them.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by sammyj: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
What kind of yeye mumu post is this? Why didn’t we hear about this post until Sowore was released from detention!!! grin IPoD always claiming glory for what they don’t deserve!!! shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by horsepower101: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
joyandfaith:
it is only fools that will think sowore and kanu are working alone.some international power brokers are using them.

Nobody’s using them.

Sowore is fighting for one Nigeria that is fair and works for everyone especially the youths.

Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for the eventual exit of Biafra from this unworkable forced union.

They both agreed to disagree on those views but Sowore believe that if Nigeria is working for everyone in a fair and just way, then Biafrans will decide to stay.

Even though they both disagree, they did develop a friendship and understanding after their meetings.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by PicLtd: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
sammyj:
What kind of yeye mumu post is this? Why didn’t we hear about this post until Sowore was released from detention!!! grin IPoD always claiming glory for what they don’t deserve!!! shocked

Did you listen to the said broadcast Sir?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the man

We the Igbos are so proud of him and will always be.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by jimyjames(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by jimyjames(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
sammyj:

Nnamdi KANU said he was going to us his connections in the US to help Allen onyema , do you still hear about the onyemas case?

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Magicians: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Did he use the inside info to know Buhari is El Jibrin or he was simply acting the fool he was before running away in female almajiri kaftan ?!

horsepower101:

This picture below is for the doubters. There are many videos on YouTube of him walking on the hallway of US Congress with some senators and later giving a speech to them.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by banom(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
sammyj:

Oga should we spoon feed the broadcast before you know he said it. The broadcast is online, search for it...and accept NNAMDI KANU is bigger than you and your Hopeless tribe and one Nigeria.

15 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SIR LOUIS ODUMEGWU OJUKWU'S Port - Harcourt House, Saro Wiwa Sized And Lived- / Wike Warns Politicians In FCT Not To Obstruct His Work / Onitsha Bridge Is Vibrating And May Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.