Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. (11830 Views)

DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Remain in Lagos abeg and stop boring me, once you have any strong point about your quest for Biafra, let me know.
Last reply to you if you have nothing tangible to say.
Stop spewing trash for once. Who told you am in Lagos??

Nothing can be tangible to a niggerarean than asslicking the government of the day and praying for a white man's fraud to continue.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Abeg go and sit down abeg, your posts are already boring me
Indeed truth is bitter to a typical afonja/nigger-arean.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by enemybulldozer(m): 2:00am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
I'm part of Lugard's fraud and how is that your headache as well?
Is not my headache.. because, you don't see me hopping let alone quoting you in any nigger-arean related threads the way you do to Biafran related threads.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by ludd2018: 2:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Nobody 'll match Nk in Nigeria today except the gov of Nigeria. Only that jealousy 'll not allow some people to say it .

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by banom(m): 4:02am On Dec 26, 2019
coolitempa:

Very good of you wéré oloriburuku somebody........have you drank Kanu’s urine today?

No I drank that same poison that your lord and personal savior awolowo drank. I guess you need one too. It will end the perpetual frustration ipob and biafra is giving you.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by ProWalker: 4:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Are ibos claiming glory for Sowore release ? grin grin
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by banom(m): 4:18am On Dec 26, 2019
coolitempa:

Can’t you put in a case for a referendum and then secede from Nigeria.....honestly I personally want you guys gone. You cannot be normal to believe all the lies that you Lot come out with.....I believe this is war induced trauma..

Lol...war induced trauma ? Are you this hopeless ?, War induced trauma for a region you , Britain , Russia, Egypt, ecowas,
Au, and common wealth organisation came together and fought against for three years , and after that your depressed lord and personal savior Awolowo (aka rat poison taker), decided the only way you people can be rich is to seize our property and give us twenty pounds each.
But with that paltry twenty pounds, fourty nine years later, on per capital basis, we became the richest, most prosperous, and most independent people and region through share hardwork and personal efforts. We became so indispensable that you people now prefer to die than to let us go our separate ways. Oga if that is your so called war induced trauma , we need more of it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by ProWalker: 4:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Congrats321:
I am not Igbo. But why do you consider them foolish?

Only a chronically foolish person can think and come up with the OP
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by banom(m): 4:23am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Kip kwayet, the Nigerian government is afraid of someone who left the shores of Nigeria like a rat in the middle of the night and has refused to return ever since, tell me who is afraid of the other?

He boldly and openly returned to Nigeria and was here with you for over two years, what did you do ? Relax he is coming again, this time around as he promised you, with hell.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by lonelydora: 5:46am On Dec 26, 2019
banom:
So many of us woke up to the surprise Xmas Eve release of Sowore and dansuki .
But those who listened to NNAMDI KANU's radio Biafra broadcast on Saturday 21st december, (3 days before Sowore was released) which he broadcasted from America, will be shocked not just on Sowore's release, but NNAMDI KANU's insider knowledge and connection to international power brockers.

While trying to explain the unworkability of Nigerian as a nation and the hopelessnes of believing in one Nigeria, sighting Afghanistan and the recent America-afghan war as a case study, KANU said " I'm saying this because Sowore will soon be reased, we have done a lot of works on his behalf, and soon they will release him. They will have no other option than to release him. It doesn't matter what DSS does. And I advice him to leave one Nigeria and fight for his people" .

Just three days after his broadcast, and uncanny prediction, surprise surprise, Sowore was unconditionally released by DSS. This goes not only to show that KANU knows more than the Nigerian government, but also has contacts and connection of foreign powers that be.

I fear and believe whatever he says.

A man who left Nigeria and landed in Israel without his passport, and you think he doesn't have connections?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by lonelydora: 5:51am On Dec 26, 2019
hisgrace090:

What on earth gave an ordinary outsider such a sensitive information if I may ask you?

Stop wasting words on that man

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Sonnyboom: 5:52am On Dec 26, 2019
If you read tru the article praising Kanu for the release of Sowore n you still lack the comprehension to know any one making such claim is foolish then bro no amount of explanation can enlighten your bigoted igbotic mind. Tell the you are not Igbo tale to the dogs.

Congrats321:
I am not Igbo. But why do you consider them foolish?
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Malawian(m): 5:55am On Dec 26, 2019
enemybulldozer:
What you commented is the opposite of how you feel. We know that you are Pained and frustrated.
Don't mind him. I know him personally and when Biafra comes, I will seek him out and make him do nwa boy for me for seven years, after which I will now settle him with a Biafran passport. He doesn't know anywhere after headbrodge again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Malawian(m): 6:01am On Dec 26, 2019
Biko, when did Sowore's ethnicity switch back from Ijaw to Yoruba? Ijaws are not even on this thread. Chai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by jumper524(m): 6:07am On Dec 26, 2019
banom:

I'm not your guy. I'm a Biafran. I don't bond with people of the corrupt zoo. I don't want to be tainted with corruption and backwardness. Bye.
see this mumu oo.
So because I say my guy you wan dey feel yasef like who get value.
Wawa Kasai, ediots like you Na I'm dey call their uncles when dey zoo dey beg for money.

Una mumu no get grades.
Una just mumu
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Congrats321(m): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2019
What KANU allegedly said and what happened in such a short time frame is it not something to praise going by the behaviour of the DSS? Who even expected sowore release sef when the agf handed off? KANU was made popular by buhari. Now he has contacts now he is the voice of a people. Bujari is fighting Biafra the traditional way but KANU is fighting it the modern way.
Sonnyboom:
If you read tru the article praising Kanu for the release of Sowore n you still lack the comprehension to know any one making such claim is foolish then bro no amount of explanation can enlighten your bigoted igbotic mind. Tell the you are not Igbo tale to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Congrats321(m): 7:12am On Dec 26, 2019
What KANU allegedly said and what happened in such a short time frame is it not something to praise going by the behaviour of the DSS? Who even expected sowore release sef when the agf handed off? KANU was made popular by buhari. Now he has contacts now he is the voice of a people. Bujari is fighting Biafra the traditional way but KANU is fighting it the modern way. By the way I am not Igbo but I am a biafran
Sonnyboom:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2019
banom:

He boldly and openly returned to Nigeria and was here with you for over two years, what did you do ? Relax he is coming again, this time around as he promised you, with hell.
No problem, we'll patiently wait for him to come back with the hell

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2019
Malawian:

Don't mind him. I know him personally and when Biafra comes, I will seek him out and make him do nwa boy for me for seven years, after which I will now settle him with a Biafran passport. He doesn't know anywhere after headbrodge again.
You and your bland jokes
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by JusticeSeeker: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2019
Believe him sheepishly at your peril.
banom:
So many of us woke up to the surprise Xmas Eve release of Sowore and dansuki .
But those who listened to NNAMDI KANU's radio Biafra broadcast on Saturday 21st december, (3 days before Sowore was released) which he broadcasted from America, will be shocked not just on Sowore's release, but NNAMDI KANU's insider knowledge and connection to international power brockers.

While trying to explain the unworkability of Nigerian as a nation and the hopelessnes of believing in one Nigeria, sighting Afghanistan and the recent America-afghan war as a case study, KANU said " I'm saying this because Sowore will soon be reased, we have done a lot of works on his behalf, and soon they will release him. They will have no other option than to release him. It doesn't matter what DSS does. And I advice him to leave one Nigeria and fight for his people" .

Just three days after his broadcast, and uncanny prediction, surprise surprise, Sowore was unconditionally released by DSS. This goes not only to show that KANU knows more than the Nigerian government, but also has contacts and connection of foreign powers that be.

I fear and believe whatever he says.

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by ViykeNairaland: 7:31am On Dec 26, 2019
Bokoharam in the north wants islamic state. They kill mame and destroy. Nigerians instead yeild to them...even enlist them into the army. Ipob say they want to renegotiate terms for remaining in nigeria..instead Nigeria assults them. Is it when they start killing and maming that nigeria will have sense?
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by HimName: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2019
[s]
banom:

Oga na shame dey catch you say the NNAMDI KANU you people hate so much was the most instrumental person in bringing out your Sowore you didn't have the balls to fight for. Big shame on the whole of you yorubas .
[/s]

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Captainrambo2: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Because the same thing is also applicable to you 'one nigerianists. We are just reciprocating the treatment the same you people usually give it us.
this is not true.
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by jimyjames(m): 8:02am On Dec 26, 2019
coolitempa:

Can’t you put in a case for a referendum and then secede from Nigeria.....honestly I personally want you guys gone. You cannot be normal to believe all the lies that you Lot come out with.....I believe this is war induced trauma..

Nnamdi KANU is working on the referendum case, traveling the world meeting people that matters, he has been to EU and UN so believe it or not we ipob and our leader nnamdi KANU owe you no explanation on anything that concerns ipob we don't look up to you or Nigeria to bring our report card on what we do or don't do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by jimyjames(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2019
Trapping:

You're the biggest liar!. Nnamdi KANU acutely said IPoB was never going to help Onyema, its in the 3:30hrs video. I watched that video succinctly and I heard everything he said clearly.
Maybe you watched the wrong video, nnamdi KANU said despite the lies that onyema spoke against him, he will meet people that matters in the US to help him.
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2019
horsepower101:

Nobody’s using them.

Sowore is fighting for one Nigeria that is fair and works for everyone especially the youths.

Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for the eventual exit of Biafra from this unworkable forced union.

They both agreed to disagree on those views but Sowore believe that if Nigeria is working for everyone in a fair and just way, then Biafrans will decide to stay.

Even though they both disagree, they did develop a friendship and understanding after their meetings.
How did you get dis info? Where you at their meetings?
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by banom(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2019
jimyjames:

Maybe you watched the wrong video, nnamdi KANU said despite the lies that onyema spoke against him, he will meet people that matters in the US to help him.

Bro you have time to be educating a fool. These are people who still think ipob is joking. Just leave him, with time his eyes will clear.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by boldaslion: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2019
sammyj:
What kind of yeye mumu post is this? Why didn’t we hear about this post until Sowore was released from detention!!! grin IPoD always claiming glory for what they don’t deserve!!! shocked

Sorry o, your useless NTA, Channels, AIT, TBC and the likes will keep you in the dark. He made a live broadcast on Saturday, 3clear days before the release and stated unequivocally that he will be released soonest and that it doesn't matter what the DSS does or thinks. How else do you want the prophet to put it for you to understand?.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Staro: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Malawian(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
You and your bland jokes
I still wonder how I forgot your name. Segun, Lekan, I mean, one of those popular Yoruba names, and you are even using your Yoruba name in Nkpor. Don't worry, anytime I show east, I will get your name from neighbours. But of it is about your face, I still remember your face as vividly as my favorite cap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by coolitempa(f): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2019
banom:

Lol...war induced trauma ? Are you this hopeless ?, War induced trauma for a region you , Britain , Russia, Egypt, ecowas,
Au, and common wealth organisation came together and fought against for three years , and after that your depressed lord and personal savior Awolowo (aka rat poison taker), decided the only way you people can be rich is to seize our property and give us ten pounds each.
But with that paltry ten pounds, fourty nine years later, on per capital basis, we became the richest, most prosperous, and most independent people and region through share hardwork and personal efforts. We became so indispensable that you people now prefer to die than to let us go our separate ways. Oga if that is your so called war induced trauma , we need more of it.

See what I am saying. Complete gibberish...no wonder nobody takes you fo0ls serious. £10? Rat poison? Ecowas? Richest? Per capita? Fought the whole world? Indispensable? Etc.... grin....clearly no group of people can beat you guys for lies and chest beating. It has to be war induced trauma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Visits Nza Street Accident Scene, Survivors In Hospital / Jonathan Africa’s Ambassador For Agricultural Technology. / PHOTOS: Gov Ambode Inaugurates Lagos State Consumer Protection Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.