Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. (11832 Views)

DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by YungMillionaire: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
I will believe the devil first before I believe Kanu or IPOB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Afamed: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Seccesionists trade in propaganda

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by jumper524(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
horsepower101:
I believe Nnamdi Kanu has insider information through his connections with some US senators.

He was invited to the US Congress few months ago. I don’t think it’s divine powers as some people might like to believe.

This picture below is for the doubters. There are many videos on YouTube of him walking on the hallway of US Congress with some senators and later giving a speech to them.
if you talk this rubbish for outside I go use Slap reset your factory..
You think nairaland is like your mumu radio biafra Facebook group where you feed yourself with lies from all corner.

No be only Nnamdi kanu give speech for US congress he for return back to Naija since Donald trumph dey hin back make den reset hin skull like deji..

Upload the video of the speech yeye people..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by banom(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
jumper524:
You think nairaland is like your mumu radio biafra Facebook group where you feed yourself with lies from all corner.

No be only Nnamdi kanu give speech for US congress he for return back to Naija since Donald trumph dey hin back make den reset hin skull like deji..

Jealousy is your problem

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by jumper524(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
banom:

Jealousy is your problem
jealous lier?
My guy shiffft.
Nothing good about you or your ipob to jealous.
If you like no get sense Na ur konsine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Also just make him your god.mtcheew.
Nnamdi kalu and co says a lot of rubbish like chestbeating about how they'll effect sowore's release (that's very expected of them) hence it should be no surprise if a few just happens by chance to come true.
why not say your own and watch it happen ozu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by donbuchi1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
thesicilian:
He had insider information that Sowore was going to be released. Nothing shocking there.

Dump
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by banom(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
jumper524:
jealous lier?
My guy shiffft.
Nothing good about you or your ipob to jealous.
If you like no get sense Na ur konsine

I'm not your guy. I'm a Biafran. I don't bond with people of the corrupt zoo. I don't want to be tainted with corruption and backwardness. Bye.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by thesicilian: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
donbuchi1:

Dump
By their spellings ye shall know them.
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Congrats321(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
I am not Igbo. But why do you consider them foolish?
Magicians:
The level many of you Igbos exhibit chronic n irredeemable foolishness on NL ! Pls I NO fit laf.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by smartgcfc: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by banom(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
thesicilian:

Mr teacher. He made mistake trying to spell dumb, which obviously is a typo. But you too equally made mistake trying to correct him by using "spellings" which is plural for a single word " dumb" he couldn't spell well. So you can see no one is above mistake or oversight. So be humble.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by HimName: 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
He didn't fear the pink fraudster when he couldn't return with Buhari's babariga let alone his baldhead.

He instead begged to be hidden beneath the engine room of one of the popular intercountry vehicle plying Lagos to Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by banom(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
HimName:
He didn't fear the pink fraudster when he couldn't return with Buhari's babariga let alone his baldhead.

He instead begged to be hidden beneath the engine room of one of the popular intercountry vehicle plying Lagos to Ghana.
Oga na shame dey catch you say the NNAMDI KANU you people hate so much was the most instrumental person in bringing out your Sowore you didn't have the balls to fight for. Big shame on the whole of you yorubas .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by LionTiger(m): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
darocha1:
Does he also have inside information on when boarder will be re-opened

What concerns him with your boarder problem?
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Stillthebest: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
thesicilian:
He had insider information that Sowore was going to be released. Nothing shocking there.

Did u have same knowledge?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by LionTiger(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Malawian:
My observation is.. If you have noticed, Ipob has cooled down since after the twin UN/EU visits. I kind of think they already have some form of agreement/Assurance on their agitation

Deep Intellectual Thinker.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by banom(m): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
Stillthebest:

Did u have same knowledge?

Bro this is Xmas day, you shouldn't waste your time with silly people.
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Trapping(m): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
banom:
So many of us woke up to the surprise Xmas Eve release of Sowore and dansuki .
But those who listened to NNAMDI KANU's radio Biafra broadcast on Saturday 21st december, (3 days before Sowore was released) which he broadcasted from America, will be shocked not just on Sowore's release, but NNAMDI KANU's insider knowledge and connection to international power brockers.

While trying to explain the unworkability of Nigerian as a nation and the hopelessnes of believing in one Nigeria, sighting Afghanistan and the recent America-afghan war as a case study, KANU said " I'm saying this because Sowore will soon be reased, we have done a lot of works on his behalf, and soonest they will release him. They will have no other option than to release him. It doesn't matter what DSS does. And I advice him to leave one Nigeria and fight for his people" .

Just three days after his broadcast, and uncanny prediction, surprise surprise, Sowore was unconditionally released by DSS. This goes not only to show that KANU knows more than the Nigerian government, but also has contacts and connection of foreign powers that be.

I fear and believe whatever he says.

@OP, stop lying. I listened to that 3:36hrs video, I never heard him say anything remotely to what you just posted. If you've proof post it.
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Trapping(m): 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
jimyjames:

Nnamdi KANU said he was going to us his connections in the US to help Allen onyema , do you still hear about the onyemas case?

You're the biggest liar!. Nnamdi KANU acutely said IPoB was never going to help Onyema, its in the 3:30hrs video. I watched that video succinctly and I heard everything he said clearly.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Oriyomin25(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
jumper524:

gringringringringrin Bro i swear i tire for their foolishness.. Sometimes i wonder if this idiots are for real or they just trolling.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Oriyomin25(m): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
thesicilian:

gringringringringrin Alaye mapami na.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Captainrambo2: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
banom:

Bro you have time for the fool . His problem is jealousy.
problem of you ipob una too dey curse. Even bland statements will get curse reply from you guys why ?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Olugbanko: 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
darocha1:
Does he also have inside information on when boarder will be re-opened
lol...a one million question for ipob miscreants, bros you no get joy for these daydreamers o

1 Like

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Jokerman(m): 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kanu and Sowore are CIA moles
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by donbuchi1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
thesicilian:

Dump
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by dinodesmond(m): 11:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
banom:

Oga should we spoon feed the broadcast before you know he said it. The broadcast is online, search for it...and accept NNAMDI KANU is bigger than you and your Hopeless tribe and one Nigeria.

Please spoonfeed the broadcast with evidence o.

I don't know if you expect people that read this to believe what you quoted he said. Baba provide proof. In his tweeter handle,nothing like that is found there.
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by iSlayer: 12:05am On Dec 26, 2019
The meat of this thread : Sowore needed the same Igbo people to regain freedom.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2019
banom:

I'm not your guy. I'm a Biafran. I don't bond with people of the corrupt zoo. I don't want to be tainted with corruption and backwardness. Bye.
Hope you're not anywhere around the zoo and you don't use their currency because if you do, that makes you a hypocrite.
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 12:13am On Dec 26, 2019
Malawian:
My observation is.. If you have noticed, Ipob has cooled down since after the twin UN/EU visits. I kind of think they already have some form of agreement/Assurance on their agitation
Dream on, it's allowed.
Re: Sowore Release ; I Fear NNAMDI KANU From Today. by Area4Area: 12:14am On Dec 26, 2019
banom:

I think so too. The powers that be are currently assessing the situation, and all the reports ipob gave them, and waiting for January 31st brexit. If Britain exits the European Union, EU will back Biafraexit. It's part of their secret negotiation point with UK
Laff wan kee me here, dream on like your mate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Katsina / MEND Threatens To Blow Up The 3rd Mainland Bridge / I Reject Illegal Impeachment - Ekiti State Ex-speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.