Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

GTBank Is Anti Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GTBank Is Anti Christianity (1007 Views)

Fg's CAMA Is Anti-church And Should Be Repelled-- Dr Peter Okpe Of Deeper Life / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTBank Is Anti Christianity by Emyres: 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
So I got this email from GT Bank, a supposed Christmas message but it read "Happy Holidays".

Like what do they mean? If other religions are celebrating their own, they will be bold to say "Happy El Mubarak or whatever the celebration might be.

Why is GT Bank being segregational and discriminatory against Christians?

The pictures below don't lie.

2 Likes

Re: GTBank Is Anti Christianity by Enwhen(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
That should be mistake
Re: GTBank Is Anti Christianity by dejiolaniyan(m): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
This country..... All issues in this country are so sensitive even the citizens��
They are maybe not thinking like you rightly pointed out, or you think only muslims work with them? To me, this ain't a issue you fuse about but here you are..... Stop being to sensitive about Religion, Tribe or Political differences sir!
Re: GTBank Is Anti Christianity by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
Let's try not to see any evil in this.

Can we say because of the series of holidays like Christmas holiday, boxing day and the new year day, they tried to sum everything up in using the phrase "Happy Holidays" ?

Hmmm, you save yourself from high blood pressure and stroke when you refuse to interpret an ambiguous message negatively.

1 Like

Re: GTBank Is Anti Christianity by Emyres: 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
muyoge:
Let's try not to see any evil in this.

Can we say because of the series of holidays like Christmas holiday, boxing day and the new year day, they tried to sum everything up in using the phrase "Happy Holidays" ?

Hmmm, you save yourself from high blood pressure and stroke when you refuse to interpret an ambiguous message negatively.

It was sent on the 25th of December. They know what they did, just as Obama refused to say "Merry Christmas " but kept on saying" Happy Holidays "

5 Likes

Re: GTBank Is Anti Christianity by Emyres: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
dejiolaniyan:
This country..... All issues in this country are so sensitive even the citizens��
They are maybe not thinking like you rightly pointed out, or you think only muslims work with them? To me, this ain't a issue you fuse about but here you are..... Stop being to sensitive about Religion, Tribe or Political differences sir!

Oga, life itself is a religion. Its all about belief, and when you touch the belief of people, you are indirectly touching them. Even if you don't believe in God, you have a belief which states that there is no God.

GTBank is being insensitive to its Christian customers, and might be trying to be politically correct, or not to appear offensive to the other religion.

I don't have a problem with Christmas because I don't celebrate it, but if you want to do something, do it well. If someone doesn't call out GTBank now, with time, everyone will forget what Christmas is all about, and might just see it as a secular holiday period.

5 Likes

Re: GTBank Is Anti Christianity by healthserve(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Emyres:
So I got this email from GT Bank, a supposed Christmas message but it read "Happy Holidays".

Like what do they mean? If other religions are celebrating their own, they will be bold to say "Happy El Mubarak or whatever the celebration might be.

Very very true
Re: GTBank Is Anti Christianity by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:20am On Dec 26, 2019
My view may be since not all Christian believed in Xmas like what have read in this forum and the massages are Random they dont know may be you are jw,mfm and others.forgive them this is season of love
Re: GTBank Is Anti Christianity by InansBobo(m): 5:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Emyres:

if that's your problem, you can now check your mail and take a bottle of coke cool

Re: GTBank Is Anti Christianity by Emyres: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
InansBobo:
if that's your problem, you can now check your mail and take a bottle of coke cool

It's not my problem, but it shows their insensitivity to the feelings of people.

For your info, they didn't send any new mail to me. Maybe they sent this to you after they found out their mistake.
Re: GTBank Is Anti Christianity by StrikeBack(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
This should be the most useless thread of the year.

Young man, I'll advise you to end all business transactions with the said bank because your curiosity will kill you.

Please things like this shouldn't be a source of worry to you.

Peace/piss

(1) (Reply)

He Prophesied Last Year About The Coming Plague, He Says This Passover Will Be.. / ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele / Nigerian Church Holds Prayer Walk For Donald Trump In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.