Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,823 members, 7,828,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele (1007 Views)

Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" / Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele by Oshoboy01: 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Primate Elijah Ayodele Prophecy On Protest In America Comes To Pass

The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele’s prophecy on America has just come to pass.

The prophet had earlier predicted that he sees protests by the blacks against racism and killings in America. This was contained in the 2019 edition of his annual book of prophecy titled ‘Warning to the nations’.

In page 243 of the book, he wrote ‘’ Let us pray against racism in USA. Lets be careful of human rights abuses’
Also in page 245 of the book, he wrote ‘Black Americans will protest in the united states of America’.

As the man of God had said it, a week ago, the social media scene and USA was under serious tension over the death of a black America, George Floyd who was allegedly killed by the police. In a video shared online, a police officer was seen kneeling down on his neck despite the fact that he was saying faintly that he can’t breathe.

This development sparked controversies and there has been protest in the united states of America by the blacks over the killing. Some white too have joined to speak up against racisim, In confirmation of Primate Ayodele’s prophecy.
This also makes Primate Elijah Ayodele to be the first man of God to have spoken about this before it happened.

It is worthy of being noted that ever since Covid-19 started, Primate Elijah Ayodele has proven to be a true man of God with the prophecies he has given during this period, which some have come to pass already. Some of them includes hunger in the land, increase in crime rate, loss of important personalties to death, to mention a few.

He has also spoken publicly against the closure of worship centres, making it known that it is inciting the wrath of God. Weeks after he made this pronouncement, some governors, presidents have also said the same thing and have vowed to open religious centres.

Last year, he made it known that there will be problem between Hong Kong and China, he has reinstated this and maintained that Hong Kong will separate from China.

The prophet has also addressed the prophecy he made last year that America will break and California will leave. He explained that he was misquoted saying it will happen last year. He said it will definitely happen in the nearest future, also adding that Scotland will break from United Kingdom.
He had predicted the fracas between WHO and America, china and America three years ago.

In Syria, he stated that there can’t be peace there till Russia pulls out from Syria but with the support of Putin, it won’t be easy.

For China, He revealed that China can never be world leader, although America will stop being the world leader, a new country will emerge as world
leader and that there will be another disaster that will cause the world a lot

‘China cannot lead the world, a new country will take over as the leader of the world’

‘There is going to be another disaster in the world, it will cause the world a lot’
The man of God also reacted to the killing of a young lady in Edo after she was raped, he stated that this is due to the security issue in the country which is in confirmation of his prophecy that peace will elude Nigeria if President Buhari fails to change his service chiefs

1 Share

Re: ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele by Beedude(m): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hmmm. Man of god
Re: ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele by 1realBobby(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
can our spiritual leaders please concentrate on edifying the minds of its members, rather than meddling in matters that are not actually important at the moment...

2 Likes

Re: ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele by NettyNelly(m): 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
Every body has the right to say whatever he wants but God's Will will always materialize.Meanwhile do you need a well designed Logo?. Check my signature
Re: ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
So you mean 2020 isn't done fvcking with us? cry
Re: ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele by espn(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
So you mean 2020 isn't done fvcking with us? cry
As bad as this year has bin so far...I and my family will be blessed abundantly with wealth...good health...Gods protection and mercy...

All this people do not even say good things...Look at all the prophecies...Haba...
Re: ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele by OloshoMan: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
This man is a fool, just because of protest #BlackLivesMatter something they have been since. I bet he doesn't watch YouTube videos about civil rights movement. Everything they will link it to their useless and incompetent fool they God that doesn't exist anywhere.
Re: ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele by PenSniper: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Scam master.

1 Like

Re: ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele by ojun50(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Every tin about vision 2020 was all about evil and lost
Re: ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele by byinks(f): 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
I just hope the new power isn't France
Re: ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele by hpk(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
2020 na bad market for men of god, the year just dey on autopilot without giving 2cents about what they preach and believe in.

The pillars of religion are shaking!
Re: ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
byinks:
I just hope the new power isn't France
North Korea wink
Re: ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He didn't see the PROTESTS coming but he has seen a BREAK UP, after protests erupted.... grin grin grin

I don't blame you Ogaaaa.
I blame the system we run in Nigeria.
I blame the people who take you serious

If the MILITARY was still running I don't think you would have had the guts to be discharging such prophecies like cholera.
Re: ' America Will Break Soon, New World Leader Will Emerge' - Primate Ayodele by beewhy5050(m): 5:34am On Jun 02, 2020
EVILFOREST:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
He didn't see the PROTESTS coming but he has seen a BREAK UP, after protests erupted.... grin grin grin

I don't blame you Ogaaaa.
I blame the system we run in Nigeria.
I blame the people who take you serious

If the MILITARY was still running I don't think you would have had the guts to be discharging such prophecies like cholera.

Believe any of these thieving pastors at your own peril,they not in anyway different from our politicians. I blame the brainwashed mugus who still believe and enrich them more. Las Las dem go get sense

(1) (Reply)

History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error / Nigerian Church Holds Prayer Walk For Donald Trump In Anambra State / Is This True About God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.