Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures (69484 Views)

Regina Askia And Her Children Celebrate Christmas With 2008 Vs 2020 Videos / Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Enwhen(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
IgboSomalia:

He's first a Yoruba man
His religion comes second.

Yorubas would do ileya with their Muslim family members and celebrate Christmas with their Christian family members.

We don't do that religious poo.

Yeah , tolerance... How I wish those who claim to know God better( northern mallams) can do such .
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by englishmart(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
IgboSomalia:

No matter how low the budget, you can never have enough to afford it.
I've seen your monicker, satisfied?

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by IgboSomalia: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
englishmart:
I've seen your monicker, satisfied?

Moniker, not monicker.

There's 'English' in your moniker, I expect you to be better educated.

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Williamsesco(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
[quote author=Humphrizy post=85216878]Cool....when you are BiG you are BiG..

If you nO get money... Today is just Wednesday 25th,December 2019 but if you get cash na "Christmas" for you grin

Thank God say he get 2 girls already... So I fit make my choice As u get money full come show love because i nt understand general buhair regime
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by dangotesmummy: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
uzedo1:
Beautiful family. Finally, na money sure pass..

Vanity crew: I don't want to hear "vanity upon vanity statement" come 2020.

Abeg make e end for this 2019.
owo awon Omo yahoo tan'na ni club e n'show Lara awon Omo yi

Mo sure pekoni jekanomo ekankan lo club nibi totin make owo ki nkan ninu awon customers e fomoe loyun because it's a known fact that club and beer parlor owners children always have some things with their daddy's customers
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
I'm currently working for my unborn kids, and highest i will produce is just 3.

Poor people that can't take care of their kids should be castrated or arrested, cause their kids are nuisance to the society, and also spoiling the ajebutta kids.

While rich people are going to cinemas, eatery, and visiting or going for vacation. A poor man and his wife will fvck in the morning, afternoon and even night/midnight without condom.

Seconded
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by ikorodureporta: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
See as dem pose like magicians cheesy
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by lonelydora: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
Emmy9ite02:
Beautiful kids.

If you don't come from a rich family, make sure a rich family comes from you..

Funny but true
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
u11ae1013:
I thought he is a moozlim
Christmas is beyond Jesus nigga.Its a cultural celebration.
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Yes,
Together with your Dad

Laughing, but that's too harsh.
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Slynation(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
In this life, have Money ooO or you go suffer....
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Buffalo2(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Awon omo Iseyin

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by NiklauseFred(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Chai! See my future babe Naomi peller cool cool

Baby don't worry I'm coming for you....NO ALLOW AIRBOY TOUCH YOU OO kiss kiss

Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Kirinwa: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
He's doing club and has daughters. What a combo.
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
24kmagic:
Shina Peller no be Malo guy?

Flatheaded Structure spotted
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by lagdmark(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
u11ae1013:
I thought he is a moozlim
Christmas naa for everybody , the Christians believe teaches tolerance and Love for All.
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Mrbaz1: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Humphrizy:

Dx table you are shaking eeh grin
which of d table...recharge card business centre table ahbi dining table...see his monicker...just dey yan out of sense
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by neuroboy4: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
That third picture looks like they are in Avatar state.
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Kasalee001(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
abluck:
Vanity

Mr Vanity
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
He should check their DNA....
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Emmy9ite02:
Beautiful kids.

If you don't come from a rich family, make sure a rich family comes from you..

Thanks for this, exactly what i was telling my wife today

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Dpharisee: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
IgboSomalia:

He's first a Yoruba man

Yorubas would do ileya with their Muslim family members and celebrate Christmas with their Christian family members.

That's the beautiful part we admire in Yorubas, they have the highest level of religious tolerance in Africa
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 26, 2019
Where is Nike Peller sef?
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Iscoalarcon: 12:10am On Dec 26, 2019
EXLOVER:
I'm currently working for my unborn kids, and highest i will produce is just 3.

Poor people that can't take care of their kids should be castrated or arrested, cause their kids are nuisance to the society, and also spoiling the ajebutta kids.

While rich people are going to cinemas, eatery, and visiting or going for vacation. A poor man and his wife will fvck in the morning, afternoon and even night/midnight without condom.
omo look at this nigga oooo isn't your dad also pooR? if he was prevented from knacking day and night how would you have come in to the world? Mtsw nonsense and ingredients
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 12:15am On Dec 26, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
omo look at this nigga oooo isn't your dad also pooR? if he was prevented from knacking day and night how would you have come in to the world? Mtsw nonsense and ingredients
Not everyone is from a poor home here.
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by DEBJOCH1(m): 12:33am On Dec 26, 2019
DOES THE FAMILY STILL PRACTICE MAGIC LIKE THEIR GRAND FATHER?
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by blackfish56: 12:45am On Dec 26, 2019
Y all dis rich man always born worwor children
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by nyerovwo4me(m): 12:52am On Dec 26, 2019
IgboSomalia:

He's first a Yoruba man

True bro. I've lived with Yoruba
They are not sentimental when it comes to religion. I love them for that
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by munaGod07: 2:11am On Dec 26, 2019
Nice pics Merry Christmas to you all
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Omoodua007: 2:28am On Dec 26, 2019
IgboSomalia:

He's first a Yoruba man

The way Catholics have taken over Igbo land and banished Igbo culture chai
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by executive12: 3:16am On Dec 26, 2019
inoki247:
Dere papa no follow dem snap abi dem don use am replace Sowore nd Dasuki for DSS office ni.. Maybe na d kids dey operate d Instagram akant..

He has been released, of course.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Red Boy Shot Dead (Photos) / Davido Meets His Lookalike At Obi Cubana’s Birthday Party / Juliet Ibrahim Shares Hot Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.