Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures (69485 Views)

Regina Askia And Her Children Celebrate Christmas With 2008 Vs 2020 Videos / Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by executive12: 3:25am On Dec 26, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

Christmas is beyond Jesus nigga.Its a cultural celebration.

Nope. Christmas is a celebration of the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the ONLY way to heaven. Even if you are not a Christian, you are welcome to join us Christians in the celebration.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by jaxxy(m): 4:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Lovely
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Kay25(m): 6:17am On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=DontBeStupid post=85216873]I thought he was a mohammedan He is but not part of those poverty type wey dey pit religion for head na money we dey talk if I dey alla season na ur season
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by gnykelly(m): 6:20am On Dec 26, 2019
u11ae1013:
I thought he is a moozlim
politicians don't have religion
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by gnykelly(m): 6:22am On Dec 26, 2019
EXLOVER:
I'm currently working for my unborn kids, and highest i will produce is just 3.

Poor people that can't take care of their kids should be castrated or arrested, cause their kids are nuisance to the society, and also spoiling the ajebutta kids.

While rich people are going to cinemas, eatery, and visiting or going for vacation. A poor man and his wife will fvck in the morning, afternoon and even night/midnight without condom.

oshe production manager... where will you rear them?
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by otobong2: 6:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Is this pellet shina not a native doctor
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Shina peller has kids?
I hope he took them to quilox for the Christmas.
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by ultimatekint(m): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2019
abluck:
Vanity
Your business.
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by SavageResponse(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2019
Emmy9ite02:
Beautiful kids.

If you don't come from a rich family, make sure a rich family comes from you..

cheesy
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Penisman: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Grand daughters of a juju priest.
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by QuietHammer(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
DOES THE FAMILY STILL PRACTICE MAGIC LIKE THEIR GRAND FATHER?
There is nothing like practicing magic. Magic is nothing but tricks used to entertain
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Joystark(f): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2019
EXLOVER:
I'm currently working for my unborn kids, and highest i will produce is just 3.

Poor people that can't take care of their kids should be castrated or arrested, cause their kids are nuisance to the society, and also spoiling the ajebutta kids.

While rich people are going to cinemas, eatery, and visiting or going for vacation. A poor man and his wife will fvck in the morning, afternoon and even night/midnight without condom.

Hahahahhahahahaha.
Just gave me a wonderful early morning laughter.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2019
executive12:

Nope. Christmas is a celebration of the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, the ONLY way to heaven. Even if you are not a Christian, you are welcome to join us Christians in the celebration.
Like you christains were also welcome to celebrate the pagan holiday as the birth of Jesus,lol.
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2019
Joystark:

Hahahahhahahahaha.
Just gave me a wonderful early morning laughter.
Okay na, I have already DM you my account number, I'm expecting an alert.
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by phe44u(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2019
grin grin grin
IgboSomalia:

Yes,
Together with your Dad
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by CEO07(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2019
Emmy9ite02:
Beautiful kids.

If you don't come from a rich family, make sure a rich family comes from you..
My believe also
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2019
beautiful family
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Legendguru: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by kanayo76: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
DontBeStupid:
I thought he was a mohammedan
Afonja and hypocrisy is like beans and bread, tomorrow you will see him in Meccah saying Allah huakubalu
Re: Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 27, 2019
Future scammers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Shares Hot Pictures / Davido Meets His Lookalike At Obi Cubana’s Birthday Party / Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.