Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas (1743 Views)

Video: Mayor Of Chicago Wishes Nigerians “Happy Independence Day” / President Buhari Wishes Nigerians A Happy New Year / Atiku Can't Be Underrated, Spreading Like Hurricane - Momodu Shares Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas by Ndlistic(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nigerian soldiers fighting Boko Haram members in the North East, this morning shared photos of themselves at their stations as they wished Nigerians a Merry Christmas.

Nigerians have also taken to Twitter to wish them well and thank them for their selfless service to keep the nation safe this yuletide season.

See More Photos Here..
Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/nigerian-soldiers-serving-in-north-east.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas by Blakjewelry(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas by Ndlistic(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Great Patriots. ...I hope Oga Buhari release something to this strong men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas by Okoroawusa: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
I Love you all... Thank you... thank you very much. You could be anywhere doing anything but you chose this. You have the hearts of gold

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Don't kill yourselves for a political creation you know nothing about my Christian brothers.
Re: Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas by Chukwurah003: 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
PDP criminals will not see these gallant men o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas by rusher14: 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas to you all.

Thanks for your service.

It is most appreciated.
Re: Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas by yarimo(m): 12:33am On Dec 26, 2019
Chukwurah003:
PDP criminals will not see these gallant men o
especially someone like DASUKI
Re: Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 26, 2019
I pity these guys. I salute their courage but truth be told, dying for Naija is worthless. Their bosses, who never go to the war front, dey chop all the money. Even when they die in the line duty, the benefits to their families is just nonsense.

Well if you the grace or calling to die for Naija and you are up to it, please go ahead. I can assure you it is not for me and my family.
Re: Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas by alfasexy: 1:07am On Dec 26, 2019
That one in white will be visible from miles.
Zoo army.
Re: Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas by iluvdonjazzy: 1:18am On Dec 26, 2019
Eyaah
Re: Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas by ogbuefi677(m): 7:05am On Dec 26, 2019
The zoo is not worth fighting for!!!
Re: Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas by Mightyhaiz: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Na flies just perch comfortably for face like that so?

Nice pics.Godspeed to them
Re: Soldiers Serving In The North East Shares Pics Wishes Nigerians Merry Xmas by czarina(f): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2019
Our gallant Nigerian soldiers. God bless you for all you do.

We love you! kiss

(1) (Reply)

The Long Arm Of The Law Will Soon Catch Up With Nnamdi Kanu - Shettima / A Zonal Coordinator Of Ipob Beating Mercilessly By Kanu ESN / Nnamdi Kanu VS Buhari, Who Will Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.