Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,851 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Who Repairs AUDI Cars In Nigeria? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Repairs AUDI Cars In Nigeria? (3562 Views)

Things No One Tells You About Audi Cars. / Audi Cars In Movies / Any Good Mechanic For Audi Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Repairs AUDI Cars In Nigeria? by weyreypey: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2019
MASTAkiLLAh:
why the violent anger against the A6 na, besides you own an A4 which is almost the same
Kingreign can explain
Re: Who Repairs AUDI Cars In Nigeria? by greatstephenho(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2019
MASTAkiLLAh:
GreatStephenho, can you help out ?

grin this particular car is the only one I’ve seen that made a mechanic abandon his toolbox and run away while I was in Ph but you fit get luck sha grin
what exactly is wrong with the car?
Re: Who Repairs AUDI Cars In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 31, 2019
Na question I ask na I no kee person or ask una to kee person na!!!!

U guys should calm your nerves.
PS: I just asked the question for subsequent fixing and maintenance, I'm enjoying my A6... Thank you.

I found an Auto mechanic that uses the same car as mine so I'm good thank you guys.
Re: Who Repairs AUDI Cars In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 31, 2019
I'll whatsapp you now
lordkenny:

Please ;et me know if you get a competent mechanic. My location is Isanlu, Kogi State.

But the car 29th June, yet to enjoy the car for a week. Had so many electrical problems and local rewires working on it also escalated the issue.

But I love the car.

Please you can hook me up on whatsapp 08112152829.

Thanks
Re: Who Repairs AUDI Cars In Nigeria? by SalemPriest: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
German car products are great, the likes of Benz, BMW, Audi etc they just require care because they're sensitive and due to the fact that we have lots of quack auto repair guys around makes it worse for theses brands.
My advice is simple, Audi is a product line of Volkswagen, find an experienced VW electrician that uses a scanner to scan your car.
2. Buy an OBD 2 scanner {about 5k} and sync it with your android phone to help you personally find out problems with your car and give you an idea on fixing them.
3. Look for people around that uses your type of car or VW Touareg etc, they'll link up with good repair folks around your area

1 Like

Re: Who Repairs AUDI Cars In Nigeria? by otobong085(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
I bought an Audi A4 2005.5 2.0T July last year. Enjoyed the experience - for 6 months. 118,000 km on the engine when I got it. 23rd Jan 2020 enroute anambra to Abuja, things went awry. In this sequence.
1. Brake warning light comes on - ignored!
2. Strange hissing sound from under the bonnet - I parked to check. Thought hey, I still have a little oil from the previous day's oil change in stanel Awka and went ahead to pour some in. (Wrong move maybe).
3. By the time I got to Olamaboro in kogi state, oil warning light comes on with some grammar. SWITCH/TURN OF IGNITION AND CHECK DIPSTICK. - I did.
4. After a while I proceeded. At a point the vehicle went off the way cars go off when your cam/timing belt is bad
5. Got a road side mechanic, found out the belt was intact but the timing chain had 'cut'. Eventually went back to Anambra, got a half and top which managed to get me back to base after mounting.
6. I have since gotten 2 engines (half and top) from the famous Mbuka Obosi market and they have been awful! Right now the car is parked somewhere in my state of origin while my old Peugeot 206 has forgiven me for abandoning it.
7. The money spent on trying to get this car back could get me another car.

8. Trial and error everywhere. No techy with sound knowledge found so far.

9. That's why people go for the regulars.

Then coronavirus came and added it's own scarcity of parts in Lagos. Nowhere to Run.

1 Like

Re: Who Repairs AUDI Cars In Nigeria? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2020
otobong085:
I bought an Audi A4 2005.5 2.0T July last year. Enjoyed the experience - for 6 months. 118,000 km on the engine when I got it. 23rd Jan 2020 enroute anambra to Abuja, things went awry. In this sequence.
1. Brake warning light comes on - ignored!
2. Strange hissing sound from under the bonnet - I parked to check. Thought hey, I still have a little oil from the previous day's oil change in stanel Awka and went ahead to pour some in. (Wrong move maybe).
3. By the time I got to Olamaboro in kogi state, oil warning light comes on with some grammar. SWITCH/TURN OF IGNITION AND CHECK DIPSTICK. - I did.
4. After a while I proceeded. At a point the vehicle went off the way cars go off when your cam/timing belt is bad
5. Got a road side mechanic, found out the belt was intact but the timing chain had 'cut'. Eventually went back to Anambra, got a half and top which managed to get me back to base after mounting.
6. I have since gotten 2 engines (half and top) from the famous Mbuka Obosi market and they have been awful! Right now the car is parked somewhere in my state of origin while my old Peugeot 206 has forgiven me for abandoning it.
7. The money spent on trying to get this car back could get me another car.

8. Trial and error everywhere. No techy with sound knowledge found so far.

9. That's why people go for the regulars.

Then coronavirus came and added it's own scarcity of parts in Lagos. Nowhere to Run.

What kind of oil were you using to service the engine?
Re: Who Repairs AUDI Cars In Nigeria? by otobong085(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

What kind of oil were you using to service the engine?

Initially Mobil 1, then changed to Total Quartz 9000
Re: Who Repairs AUDI Cars In Nigeria? by 9icetoo(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2020
otobong085:

Initially Mobil 1, then changed to Total Quartz 9000
Sometimes shi*t happens even when we do everything right.
Wish you all the best.
Re: Who Repairs AUDI Cars In Nigeria? by Eddee(m): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2020
9icetoo:

Sometimes shi*t happens even when we do everything right.
Wish you all the best.

Mehn, las las! embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registered Honda Civic hybrid For Sale / 3second Rattle At Startup Or Timing Correlation Codes? / I Need A Solution To Water Shortage In My Radiator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.