Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) (1537 Views)

Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi / Between Ronaldo And Messi, Who Do You Think Deserves This Year's Balon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by Amba555(f): 5:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Let's settle this once and for all.

Between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi who is the GOAT?

Check the latest Forbe list of the richest athletes

Likes for Ronaldo; Share for Messi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by Amba555(f): 5:11am On Dec 26, 2019
I love Ronaldo anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by Homers123(m): 5:13am On Dec 26, 2019
Why not enjoy these two that are moving towards the end of their individual careers instead of doing all these yeye comparison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by nero2face: 6:31am On Dec 26, 2019
u didn't include Laliga record...keep cutting corners
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by Dollarseeker: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2019
nero2face:
u didn't include Laliga record...keep cutting corners
is that one a record? if Ronaldo had started his career from Madrid and remained in Madrid up till now, do you think messi can smell his boot? CR7 is what they call a Legend...not just d best.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by movingclouds(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Dollarseeker:
is that one a record? if Ronaldo had started his career from Madrid and remained in Madrid up till now, do you think messi can smell his boot? CR7 is what they call a Legend...not just d best.
Lol, you forgot Ronaldo went to Madrid at his peak? From the day Ronaldo got to Madrid, Messi still remained better statistically...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by Amba555(f): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dollarseeker:
You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by Amba555(f): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
Homers123:
Why not enjoy these two that are moving towards the end of their individual careers instead of doing all these yeye comparison.
Why kill the fun?
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by Homers123(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
Amba555:

Why kill the fun?
Which "diabolical" fun?
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by emmykk(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
The two are legend but I prefer messi to CR7 because he dribbles, assist and score and next year FIFA best still messi birth right after getting 6.

Until mpapper come to laliga forget it messi is king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
emmykk:
The two are legend but I prefer messi to CR7 because he dribbles, assist and score and next year FIFA best still messi birth right after getting 6.

Until mpapper come to laliga forget it messi is king
Lol..lol..
Sometime last week, I went to YouTube to watch ronaldo's game when he was 19yr old.
U really don't know what dribbles mean...I rest my case!!gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by Amba555(f): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Homers123:
Which "diabolical" fun?
Hmm
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by jiana02(f): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Madridiots and stupid questions. Everyone knows messi is way better .

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by demsy21(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Do you have to put both of them on the scale? I like them playing while we lovers of passionate football watch them.
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by uthlaw: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2019
Ronaldo play 2 champions league before the coming of Messi....stop all this excuse,we all knows who is better.... Juventus doesn't get more penalty like Madrid and some player haven't score many goals!
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by babakb: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
uthlaw:
Ronaldo play 2 champions league before the coming of Messi....stop all this excuse,we all knows who is better.... Juventus doesn't get more penalty like Madrid and some player haven't score many goals!

Who was Juventus top scorer last season.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by gibzzhd: 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:

Lol..lol..
Sometime last week, I went to YouTube to watch ronaldo's game when he was 19yr old.
U really don't know what dribbles mean...I rest my case!!gringrin
so what stops him from dribbling now? Messi was dribbling as a 5 yr old and still dribbles till date.Ronaldo own na scam na make d tin vanish.waitin don dey, don dey.
Re: Ronaldo Vs Messi: Who Is Truly The Best? (Pix Inside) by Numerouno94(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
gibzzhd:

so what stops him from dribbling now? Messi was dribbling as a 5 yr old and still dribbles till date.Ronaldo own na scam na make d tin vanish.waitin don dey, don dey.
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Who REALLY Is The Best Ever: Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi Or Ronaldo? / Switzerland Vs Ukraine: World Cup 2006 Second Round Match / Feed The Yak And He Will Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.