Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Can You Tell Us, What Problem Has Nairaland Solved For You In This Year. - - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Tell Us, What Problem Has Nairaland Solved For You In This Year. - (223 Views)

What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You / How Has Nairaland Helped You? / Nigeria Problem Has Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell Us, What Problem Has Nairaland Solved For You In This Year. - by economania(m): 6:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Be dropping it now
Re: Can You Tell Us, What Problem Has Nairaland Solved For You In This Year. - by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2019
It rather added more problems with the unceasing supplies of BB9ja uneducated thread hitting the front page consistently... And also the religious sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Us, What Problem Has Nairaland Solved For You In This Year. - by Davash222(m): 6:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Posts from BMC miscreants here can reduce one’s IQ but God pass dem!!
Re: Can You Tell Us, What Problem Has Nairaland Solved For You In This Year. - by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2019
it solved none and multiplied 100 angry
Re: Can You Tell Us, What Problem Has Nairaland Solved For You In This Year. - by partnerbizn5(m): 7:08am On Dec 26, 2019
I owe Nairaland shaa.
It's the best forum in Africa.
I stand to be controverted.
Re: Can You Tell Us, What Problem Has Nairaland Solved For You In This Year. - by leonJunior: 7:21am On Dec 26, 2019
I won 40k from betting section. The money helped me to process my clearance from school
Re: Can You Tell Us, What Problem Has Nairaland Solved For You In This Year. - by donbachi(m): 7:28am On Dec 26, 2019
Killed the spirit of intolerance in me...taking of insults from nairalanders,taught me how to take insults in my general life....thanks for the insults..love u all.
Re: Can You Tell Us, What Problem Has Nairaland Solved For You In This Year. - by Larryfest(m): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2019
Got accustomed to the word "actress' for every female who decides to go nude.
Re: Can You Tell Us, What Problem Has Nairaland Solved For You In This Year. - by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Three things
1. Solved d problem of loneliness.. Here on nairaland, I always have friends to chat with offline and online
2.solved the problem of anger... Now u insult me, I insult u back.. But this year u insult me, I just ask u why u were manner less to me and dey alologise cool cool
3. Solved my problems of books and magazines.. My nairaland friend sends and sometimes sell e-books to me ( I love books)
4. Unspeakable favor- I wrote this year that my birthday was January 24th and wished for someone to show me love, na so person search for my number, collected my account details and sent 100k. grin
Can't wait for 2020..i see awesomeness and reasons to laugh out loud for pure joy
Re: Can You Tell Us, What Problem Has Nairaland Solved For You In This Year. - by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2019
4 things
1. Solved d problem of loneliness.. Here on nairaland, I always have friends to chat with offline and online
2.solved the problem of anger... Now u insult me, I insult u back.. But this year u insult me, I just ask u why u were manner less to me and dey alologise cool cool
3. Solved my problems of books and magazines.. My nairaland friend sends and sometimes sell e-books to me ( I love books)
4. Unspeakable favor- I wrote this year that my birthday was January 24th and wished for someone to show me love, na so person search for my number, collected my account details and sent 100k. grin
Can't wait for 2020..i see awesomeness and reasons to laugh out loud for pure joy
Re: Can You Tell Us, What Problem Has Nairaland Solved For You In This Year. - by economania(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2019
It solved for me, to pass UI post graduate EPT, because I joined the forum which was a blessed for me by adding more colors to the background of my knowledge. Nairaland is everything, everything is nairaland. Long live Nairaland. Hence from nairaland made me to join a what'sapp group. One man's meat is another man's poison.

(1) (Reply)

Best Year 2020 Motivational New Year Video / Education: Aocoed Unions Demands Allowance / What Is That Habit/character You Don't Want To Take Into 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.