Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,864 members, 7,821,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older (3602 Views)

What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by cbrass(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2019
Good morning guys and compliment of the season.

There is this beautiful lady i am looking forward to settle with but she is 2years older than me.
My younger sister said that it is too risky and i should be very sure of what i am trying to do...i just don't get what that means
So guys i need your help on what to look out for, also when is Menopause age?

Thank you
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by healthserve(m): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Go for it. Nothing wrong. If you've got chemistry and all the perks a healthy relationship needs, go on. Don't give in to your doubts

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by czarina(f): 9:12am On Dec 26, 2019
Just 2 years older and you're worried? Ever heard of Emmanuel Macron?

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by Nickisindigo(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2019
czarina:

lol am family of mine his wife is 10 years older than him but they met in the UK

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by Nickisindigo(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2019
czarina:

lol a family of mine his wife is 10 years older than him but they met in the UK

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by lavylilly: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2019
czarina:

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by czarina(f): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2019
Nickisindigo:

lol am family of mine his wife is 10 years older than him but they met in the UK
We pay too much attention to age (of course, females are often the "victims" ) in our part of the world.

One of the several ways we major on minors. E go better sha, we'll get there someday.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by cbrass(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nickisindigo:

Ahahaha 10 is too much oo
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by Lighthouseman: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mine is 6. To be honest, I have never asked her of her age. I only know month and date. Age difference of two is nothing. Her dressing can cover up for her.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by cbrass(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lighthouseman:
Mine is 6. To be honest, I have never asked her of her age. I only know month and date. Age difference of two is nothing. Her dressing can cover up for her.

does she control you or is assertive ? and how are you able t manage it (though mine is not controlling)
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by Dreiwizzy: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
I might give it a try
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
shocked

When I was 18yrs I dated a girl who was 29 then. Which means she is 11yrs older than me. That was d best feelings ever.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by BareFacedLies(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mature pússy tastes good grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by cbrass(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
BareFacedLies:
grin
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by frozen70(f): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
cbrass:

There is this beautiful lady i am looking forward to settle with but she is 2years older than me.
My younger sister said that it is too risky and i should be very sure of what i am trying to do...i just don't get what that means

Thank you

To me, the most important thing is true love and respect for each other

You can marry your junior and living will be hell

You can marry your senior and the maturity will help in so many situations

Just make use of yourself guide as a man and don't loose your grip

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by Roroapple: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Don't ever and ever try it they are only good for dating once u get married bro it will be a different story, I will not say more than that

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by Roroapple: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
cbrass:

does she control you or is assertive ? and how are you able t manage it (though mine is not controlling)
they will not show u that part yet till u are in d web's of marriage
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by chigoizie7(m): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dating them is not a problem, can we marry them?
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by stanliwise(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
cbrass:

Only immaturity will make her want to control yoy because she feels older, it doesn't work that way bro.
for her to be dating you, it means she doesn't care about it. you can be paranoid though and give in to doubt.
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by SavageResponse(m): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Just make sure you set boundries before you go in fully
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by Finnese001: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
BareFacedLies:

MA NIGGA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by Brunicekid(m): 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
This matter of dating a lady older than you is not a big deal in my opinion. Though, it depends on the lady in question, if she is ready to "summit" to the man in question. And, both parties must have discussed this issue very well, if they want to get married, so that there won't be "control-deprival issue by the lady" during marriage.

One of P-Square, Eldee, Macron (French President) married women older than them. Each of these people married those at least five years older than them. Yet, they have no marital issues.

What about the case of a man marrying a woman way way younger than him. Nobody will say anything, then.

The summary of my point is that there should be mutual understanding between both parties on the "age issue".

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by cbrass(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Roroapple:
Don't ever and ever try it they are only good for dating once u get married bro it will be a different story, I will not say more than that

Thought of this too
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by cbrass(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
chigoizie7:
Dating them is not a problem, can we marry them?

That is a good question
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by BareFacedLies(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
cbrass:

Thank you

If she is not up to 38 years then you should not be bothered about menopause at this stage.

Mature women do not come with the baggage and stress of much younger ladies
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by cbrass(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
BareFacedLies:

If she is not up to 38 years then you should not be bothered about menopause at this stage.

She will be 37 next year and I am not sure if I really want to marry next year sef
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by czarina(f): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
BareFacedLies:

says who?

"Do not often come" would have been a better phrase.
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
cbrass:

Thank you
. Prefer it to nonsense slay queen.... maturity and understanding I will be glad if I can get one who love me sincerely and she is very decent and classy(08030719957)

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by BareFacedLies(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
cbrass:

She will be 37 next year and I am not sure if I really want to marry next year sef

If that is the case then you should end the relationship as ASAP so she can try her luck elsewhere.

If you continue to string her along and eventually not marry her after wasting her time just know that you have made a lifelong enemy in her!

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by JamieLannister: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Just establish yourself as the Alpha male and you'll be fine. wink
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by Godfullsam(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
If you both love each other and there is mutual understanding between both of you.

But be very sure she is not the desperate type.
Re: What Are The Advantages/disadvantages Of Dating A Lady Older by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
37 - 35 = 2.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? / See This Picture And Be Sincere With yourselve / Pls, Someone Should Suggest The best Free To Air Station For Me, ASAP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.