Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Happening In Tarkwa Bay - You're Invited! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happening In Tarkwa Bay - You're Invited! (858 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening In Tarkwa Bay - You're Invited! by abumeinben(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Yeaeeeiiiii....

It's ma birthday grin

Thank you Nairaland for the message and the attached cake. angry

Seun nor juss try embarassed

He kanor even send somebody something gaan....at least a long service award.12 years on Nairaland nor be beans o.

Well, if you can find your way to tarkwa Bay, just come with your drinks and chops...I'll pay your 2h entry fee ..... Limited offer grin

Pishors later.

1 Like

Re: Happening In Tarkwa Bay - You're Invited! by Charleys: 9:21am On Dec 26, 2019
You na OG
Re: Happening In Tarkwa Bay - You're Invited! by sisisioge: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2019
Well, happy birthday Oga Singy...I wish you many years of abundance grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Happening In Tarkwa Bay - You're Invited! by abumeinben(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2019
sisisioge:
Well, happy birthday Oga Singy...I wish you many years of abundance grin grin

Thanks Sisi.

Who be Singy kwani?

If na stingy, I'm still paying for gate fee na
Re: Happening In Tarkwa Bay - You're Invited! by abumeinben(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2019
Charleys:
You na OG

Original Guy bah.

Correct guy
Re: Happening In Tarkwa Bay - You're Invited! by Charleys: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
abumeinben:

Original Guy bah.

Correct guy
if you put pictures I believe it will be on front page. You dey here since 2008 at least.

1 Like

Re: Happening In Tarkwa Bay - You're Invited! by abumeinben(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Charleys:
if you put pictures I believe it will be on front page. You dey here since 2008 at least.

Sorry....not a good story teller.
Re: Happening In Tarkwa Bay - You're Invited! by hefelove(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Happy Birthday in arias bro abeg me and my friends want to go there on Sunday pls what's the cost of entrance and boat fee too thanks boss
Re: Happening In Tarkwa Bay - You're Invited! by abumeinben(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
hefelove:
Happy Birthday in arias bro abeg me and my friends want to go there on Sunday pls what's the cost of entrance and boat fee too thanks boss

Thanks boss

Don't know if you've gone or still going. But the f going...

Get to marina, where you get the speed boat to "the beach" not village. Get off board and heard to entrance for ticketing. Pass and heard for seats. That's all.

Cost.
Boat from Marina: Normal price: 500; Festive price: 700

Ticket: Normal price: 200; Festive price: 500

Seats: 500 - 1000

Abeg carry your food/drinks/any consumables for hand. You nor go wan buy ofada rice with half Titus fish for 1.5k angry

Have fun bruh.
Re: Happening In Tarkwa Bay - You're Invited! by abumeinben(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
@ MadamT mama the mama.

Your boy hasn't received birthday blessings from thee grin
Re: Happening In Tarkwa Bay - You're Invited! by hefelove(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
abumeinben:

Thanks boss

Don't know if you've gone or still going. But the f going...

Get to marina, where you get the speed boat to "the beach" not village. Get off board and heard to entrance for ticketing. Pass and heard for seats. That's all.

Cost.
Boat from Marina: Normal price: 500; Festive price: 700

Ticket: Normal price: 200; Festive price: 500

Seats: 500 - 1000

Abeg carry your food/drinks/any consumables for hand. You nor go wan buy ofada rice with half Titus fish for 1.5k angry

Have fun bruh.
Thanks boss na till Sunday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baby Bed For Sale In Abuja / JAMB 2020: Best Score From The First Batch. / Getting A Quick, Easy Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.