Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official (49750 Views)

Kano Govt Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles – Official / Kano Govt Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles – Official / Deputy Governor Hamzat Apprehends Road Users Plying One Way In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by deeva1: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2019
How about husband and wife?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by correctyourself(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Another sick governor.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by Goalnaldo(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I concur.
Male and female passengers should not be in the same tricycle because life in Nigeria is something else now.

I know someone who fingered a married woman who was on her way to see her husband who was hospitalised inside a keke.

The story goes like this.
She flagged down the keke unknown to her it was chartered by the gentleman in it.
Gentleman who was hungry for adventure asked the rider to pick her

She got in, saw the sporty man in it; apparently sized him up and he weighed more than gold to her so in common fashion she keyed in to the conversation he struck up with her and proceeded to narrate her lifestory of woes to him.

He asked for her number and her account number, she obliged.

USSD strings were strung, alerts rung and it brought the lady in distress closer to tears in gratitude to fate for gifting her a ride of favour and also in pain, thinking how unfair life had been to her.

Dude leaned closer to console her, somehow his hand found it's way into her hallowed chamber and his fingers worked the lock like a blacksmith.
He poked and turned, twisted it, turned it like he was making semovita.

Lady had no concern in the world about the keke rider who minded his business, mentalizing the encounter of a lifetime.

Well, long story short.
Woman's husband has been discharged and is well.
My friend is still in the country.
His stay is even more fun by this woman who keeps him sexually company at any given opportunity in return for some token of appreciation.

So yes.
Ganduje is right.
In a socially stiffled place like Kano where poverty and conji are rife.
Men and women should not be in the same tricycle because everyone is vulnerable.
merry Christmas grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by shegzhkn: 11:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Lol
Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by LabUdegbe(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Is that the only problem he can resolve?

So a Muslim man with 4 wives, cannot go out with all of them with the same kèké?....... grin

hahahahahahah..... grin grin grin grin Broz abeg help me ask them ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2019
Funny. Will the keke driver for females also be females? Abi na males go still they carry females? Nawa o.
Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by galaxy2020(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2019
This is why the north will remain backward. Instead of thinking of how to solve the numerous problems facing the state, like out of school children, drug addiction etc. His busy banning opposite sexes from plying same tricycle. Ole gandolar!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2019
what will this gain or achieve...is this also the benefits of democracy? or they are gradually implementing sharia law? so if i follow my wife to go out, we will now board separate keke .....what a country!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by DexterousOne(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2019
seunmsg:
The ban is hypocritical and senseless. Northern leaders like to play to the gallery because they have a population that have taken an overdose of religion. Even Saudi Arabia is gradually shedding some of these archaic practices that are backward and inimical to the progress of a modern society but our leaders in the north are expanding same to keep the people in perpetual bondage. Smh!

That is just the predicament
Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by lasheun: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Wait ooo.
I hope they have enough female tricycle riders in Kano sha?.
Because dem nogo think well before dey make laws
Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by ramaju: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2019
That Na for Keke. What of buses and taxis? Hope he extends it to using the same houses and possibly airplanes. It could solve all the problems we have in the society.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by jaxxy(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2019
Even husband and wife? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by Chiboto414: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2019
What about husband and wife? I just dey ask oo!

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by RaptorF35: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2019
Sick illiterate governor.. this is gender discrimination, even in Saudi Arabia, they have been cancelled all this dark age law... I guess he has no other job to do , no infrastructure to embark.. Black brain.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by stanisbaratheon: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2019
The most hypocritical people in this country are northerners.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by PrinceMajestic: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2019
The govnor an Embarrassment to the sane kano people
Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by Niggmatic: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I concur.
Male and female passengers should not be in the same tricycle because life in Nigeria is something else now.

I know someone who fingered a married woman who was on her way to see her husband who was hospitalised inside a keke.

The story goes like this.
She flagged down the keke unknown to her it was chartered by the gentleman in it.
Gentleman who was hungry for adventure asked the rider to pick her

She got in, saw the sporty man in it; apparently sized him up and he weighed more than gold to her so in common fashion she keyed in to the conversation he struck up with her and proceeded to narrate her lifestory of woes to him.

He asked for her number and her account number, she obliged.

USSD strings were strung, alerts rung and it brought the lady in distress closer to tears in gratitude to fate for gifting her a ride of favour and also in pain, thinking how unfair life had been to her.

Dude leaned closer to console her, somehow his hand found it's way into her hallowed chamber and his fingers worked the lock like a blacksmith.
He poked and turned, twisted it, turned it like he was making semovita.

Lady had no concern in the world about the keke rider who minded his business, mentalizing the encounter of a lifetime.

Well, long story short.
Woman's husband has been discharged and is well.
My friend is still in the country.
His stay is even more fun by this woman who keeps him sexually company at any given opportunity in return for some token of appreciation.

So yes.
Ganduje is right.
In a socially stiffled place like Kano where poverty and conji are rife.
Men and women should not be in the same tricycle because everyone is vulnerable.

You dey crase

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by CasNova: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by idiege12(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Damn. And I live in Kano. Can't wait to leave that God forsaken state next year by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2019
The time I flex for kano I see women in hijab doing unimaginable things.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by Rilwayne001: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2019
In case you don't know Ganduje's Daughter, here she is. sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by EdiskyHarry: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2019
and I am sharing a country witt dis set of people? so unfortunate
Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by 24kmagic: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2019
Kano state is the worse place for a non Muslim to live. Sokoto, the seat of caliphate is even more accommodating than that overrated Kano

Spits

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by Jabioro: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Operation one man to three women..abi the rider na woman? See loopholes ..

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by oloriLFC(f): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2019
So a man and his wife, a mother and her son, a brother and his sister,etc, cannot board the same tricycle? And if it's a type of emergency that the other has to be there, it's a no no? Stupid laws by crazy people. Nonsense! Mtcheew!

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by fergie001: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

That's Sharia law for you.... In a state meant to be secular...

They are all the same... Boko Haram. AGF.. Buhari. Ganduje etc
They all fight for the same purpose. Advancement of Fulani agenda and Sharia law

While the rest of the country mopping like fools..
If a wike says Rivers is a Christain state now.... The Fools will wake Up from slumber

Useless country
As in....I don't just understand!
This is not law.....it's madness.
Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by Theoarhics: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
I hope he also bans opposite from riding the tricycle too. Female should drive female and vice versa.
Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by Iykolysis: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
Jabioro:
Operation one man to three women..abi the rider na woman? See loopholes ..

I do hope the tricycle rider will also be a woman driving her fellow ladies and not otherwise, or else the pronouncement is already faulted.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by guru90: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
Chai.... Someone told me that Nigeria leaders dont have their words of their own......

9ja is cursed by so called foreigners.

Foreigners no colonised 9ja well... Rather they are using 9ja leaders brain.
Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by fortune1968: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
Human Rights violation
Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by anochuko01(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
idiege12:
Damn. And I live in Kano. Can't wait to leave that God forsaken state next year by God's grace.
oga no scare me o! i'll be moving there next year o!
Re: Ganduje Bans Opposite Sexes From Plying Same Tricycles - Official by Mrbaz1: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
BlackDonald:
cry

Kano State - First In ... RAPE

Kano State - First In ... STEALING DOLLARS WITH AGBADA

Kano State - First In ... HIV/AIDS INFECTION

Kano State - First In ... ROBBERY

Kano State - First In ... HEARTLESS PEOPLE

Kano State - First In ... MOST UGLY SET OF PEOPLE

Why are you Pretenders !!!!

I Rather relocate to Sambisa Forest that live in Kano State
with all these u've listed now sir...have u been too kano/how long have u stayer in kano.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian In Finland Speaks On Simon Ekpa's Arrest (Video) / Obituary Of Dr Chinelo Megafu Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.