Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

State That Are Paying Minimum Wage At The Present No South South Has Started - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State That Are Paying Minimum Wage At The Present No South South Has Started (450 Views)

We Are Paying State Workers ₦70,000 Minimum Wage - Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / 2023: N100m Nomination Form Fee With Minimum Wage At N30k Is ‘Immoral’ – Falana / Defection: No South-East Governor Has Told Us He Is Joining APC – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State That Are Paying Minimum Wage At The Present No South South Has Started by jbbalarabe(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Take time and ponder on this;

1. In the South west, it is only Lagos State that pays minimum wage.
2. In the South Ea st, no state pays new minimum wage.
3. In the South South (with oil money) no single state pays
4. In the Noth Central none.
5. In the North East Adamawa pays new minimum wage
6. In the North West Kano ...Jigawa' Kaduna and Kebbi pay the new minimum wage.

NOTE
1. Out of 5 states currently paying the New Minimum wage, 4 are core North Muslim states.
2. No single Christian state is paying. Lagos is a mixed state.
3. None of The 4 Core oil producing states of Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers is paying.
4. The 4 oil states of the South have more allocations than the 19 States of the north combined yet 4 States in the North are able pay the new Minimum wage and no state in the South is.
The four states paying new minimum wage are all core North....

In summary, Buhari is not our problem...! The citizen of these states criticize, and lambasted the government when the negotiations were on going,...some called it a big shame.

Now, they are not shouting at their state governments....the greatest noise came from the south east and south-south...., now with all the derivatives and allocations....they still cannot pay..!
I wonder where the greater evil resides...?

Brig. Gen. Akenzuwa Phillip Ebu reporting from Aba
Re: State That Are Paying Minimum Wage At The Present No South South Has Started by Ofemmanu1: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hehehehe
Re: State That Are Paying Minimum Wage At The Present No South South Has Started by Turantula(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
Zombie post
Re: State That Are Paying Minimum Wage At The Present No South South Has Started by 77up(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
SS SE believes that Buhari is their problem just for their hate for him but never know that their evil enemies (Governor)reside with them .

I think I have to stop post about SE for today grin

1 Like

Re: State That Are Paying Minimum Wage At The Present No South South Has Started by helinues: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
The Bayelsa state situations is worrisome.

Less than 2 m in population

2 Likes

Re: State That Are Paying Minimum Wage At The Present No South South Has Started by Simplyleo: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
In the North West Kano ...Jigawa' Kaduna and Kebbi pay the new minimum wage.

Ipob clowns always grunting whenever the name Ganduje is mentioned for any performance award. Ask them which of their governors have performed as half as Ganduje, they will rather switch and insult you to your forefathers.

Ordinary minimum wage, non of the 5 eastern states is even saying anything yet while Ganduje they have been insulting all their lives is already paying. Abi na Buhari cause am again?

Can anyone tell me which of the 5 governors from the east has performed as half as Ganduje? At least non of them was caught on camera stuffing dollars in pocket, so where have they been stuffing their states' dollars?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State That Are Paying Minimum Wage At The Present No South South Has Started by blasted12: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
TravenDeonte:
[s][/s]
shatap
wire wire
Shatap begi begi

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Put More Nigerians Into Poverty Rather Than Lift Them Up - Chidoka / Can You Believe Your Eyes? How Deepfakes Are Coming For Politics / Why I Lost My Ward In Lgs Poll — Gov Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.