Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Join Our Cryptocurrency Revolution. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Our Cryptocurrency Revolution. (544 Views)

Finally Our Cryptocurrency Project Is Kicking Off, And Airdrop Begins Next Mont / Meet The Man Behind The Bigi Cola Revolution In Nigeria / Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Cryptocurrency Revolution. by kpas4kpas: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
As the world becomes increasingly digital, cryptocurrency is a next natural step in the evolution of money.

Introduction: Why cryptocurrencies matter
Currently, our everyday financial transactions rely upon a trusted third party to maintain a record of transactions. For example, when you do a bank transaction, the banking system keeps a record & guarantees that the transaction is safe & reliable. Likewise, when Cindy transfers $5 to Steve using PayPal, PayPal maintains a central record of $5 dollars debited from Cindy’s account and $5 credited to Steve’s. Intermediaries like banks, PayPal, and other members of the current economic system play an important role in regulating the world’s financial transactions.

However, the role of these trusted intermediaries also has limitations:

Unfair value capture. These intermediaries amass billions of dollars in wealth creation (PayPal market cap is ~$130B), but pass virtually nothing onto their customers - the everyday people on the ground, whose money drives a meaningful proportion of the global economy. More and more people are falling behind.

Fees. Banks and companies charge large fees for facilitating transactions. These fees often disproportionately impact lower-income populations who have the fewest alternatives.

Censorship. If a particular trusted intermediary decides that you should not be able to move your money, it can place restrictions on the movement of your money.

Permissioned. The trusted intermediary serves as a gatekeeper who can arbitrarily prevent anybody from being part of the network.

Pseudonymous. At a time when the issue of privacy is gaining greater urgency, these powerful gatekeepers can accidentally disclose -- or force you to disclose -- more financial information about yourself than you may want.

Bitcoin’s “peer-to-peer electronic cash system,” launched in 2009 by an anonymous programmer (or group) Satoshi Nakamoto, was a watershed moment for the freedom of money. For the first time in history, people could securely exchange value, without requiring a third party or trusted intermediary. Paying in Bitcoin meant that people like Steve and Cindy could pay each other directly, bypassing institutional fees, obstructions and intrusions. Bitcoin was truly a currency without boundaries, powering and connecting a new global economy.

Join us for more information
Join us for new altcoins that will skyrocket soon
Join us for to get free new cryptocurrencies and many more
Re: Join Our Cryptocurrency Revolution. by LanreFasasi: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2020
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF 20,000 NAIRA.

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF. I WILL UPLOAD SCREENSHOT PROOF LATER

HE DOESN'T HAVE AM OFFICE. HE USES HIS RESIDENCE AT SHAKIRA TO DISGUISE AS OFFICE BECAUSE IT IS FAR AND PEOPLE WON'T BOTHER TO CHECK USING IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SCAM PEOPLE

ONE PERSON :

CASSAVA TUBERS FOR SALE

CASSAVA FARM FOR SALE

15000 LAYERS FOR SALE

HERBICIDES FOR SALE

EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

THE STYLE IS TO RUN AS MUCH ADVERTS AS POSSIBLE AND THEN DUPE PEOPLE SAME WAY HE DUPED ME. OF MY MONEY

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS THIEF

HE HAS MULTIPLE MONIKERS. BE SURE YOU SEARCH AND CONFIRM. DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY WITH GRAPHIC DESIGNS

AFIS IS A SCAMMER

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions In 2020 / Bank Or Loan App / How To Start A Small Scale Cattle & Poultry Feed Manufacturing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.