Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Finally Our Cryptocurrency Project Is Kicking Off, And Airdrop Begins Next Mont - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally Our Cryptocurrency Project Is Kicking Off, And Airdrop Begins Next Mont (382 Views)

Young Trader Is Kicking Off His $120k Business / The Type Of Shit Coins And Airdrop You Shouldn't Joke With. X100 Coins.. / Join Our Cryptocurrency Revolution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Our Cryptocurrency Project Is Kicking Off, And Airdrop Begins Next Mont by Ynix(m): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2021
So we develop a blue print of planting 100 million trees in 10 years towards the end of year 2020.
Even though there is limited access to cash flow, myself and partner began. I have been running with different strategies for achieving the set goals but some required I compromised my integrity which is a forever No.
By March I began learning about cryptocurrency development based on ERC20, Solana, Chainlink, Cardano among others.
Tested the waters and finally have launched the smart contract on Polygon Network which has affordable gas fee.
Having studied some successful projects in the last 3 months, we decide to kick off.
Now we are garnering our team members.
Programmers, Marketers among others.
Yet we still need more people to come on board.
Would you like to be an early backer of a cryptocurrency project we started this month. Smart contract already deployed website already created (although will be redesigned after presale) [url]cowries.digital[/url]

We are already registering for listing on coinmarketcap and Coingecko and by next year other Central Exchanges platforms.

Airdrop application will begin next month by 10th of November and will end by January 10, 2022.
Presale will take place in 48 hours (from January 18 - 20, 2022) on DX Sale after we have been certified by Certik

Distribution of Airdrop (of 100,000,000 tokens to 100k verified holders) will begin from from
January 21 - 31, 2022.

We really need early backers now who can come on board with any amount to get the Cryptocurrency at a very low rate before it begins to gain value..
If your are interested chat me up by clicking on the link [url]/Yonixx[/url]

No one who come on board will regret taking such decision.
For the Nay sayers, we look forward to your FUD but it won't stop us from being visionary.
For those who believe in the possibility of taking visionary moves and scaling it up, we need you on board.
Reach out to me [url]/Yonixx[/url]
So you get added to the WhatsApp and Telegram Group which is one of the requirements for being listed on Coinmarketcap and Coingecko.

Thanks in anticipation as you reach out to me by clicking on [url]/Yonixx[/url]

(1) (Reply)

I Need AWS Free Tier Account To Buy / What Do You Know About OMP Money Limited / How I Wish I Started This Early Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.