Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran (2381 Views)

Peter Obi: End The Inconsistency In Duty Charges, It Directly Fuels Inflation / APC Party Convention And The Inconsistency Of Tinubu Haters. / The Inconsistency Of The Yorubas In Politics Over The Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by ContractKiller: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
The koran refers to Muhammad's wives as the "mothers of all Muslim believers":

[img]https://images./2yqTbVaLKaty1Cqh66DEOF.jpg[/img]

It is for this reason that the koran forbade any muslim man from marrying any of muhammad's wives after his death:

[img]https://images./5TBwRuvbsjk3iRLEUm1so0.jpg[/img]

So far, all of this makes sense. If muhammad's wives are the mothers of the believers, then marrying any of them after muhammad's death would amount to incest.

[img]https://images./5qlXOWtIXgo5FpOcjM0O8.jpg[/img]

That is a very good question and it brings us to the topic of this post. Logically speaking, if muhammad's wives are the mothers of muslims, Muhamad would have to be the father of all muslims, wouldn't he?

This is where things begin to get messy.

The koran explicitly forbids anyone from referring to muhammad as the father of Muslims:

[img]https://images./2Vz1SnKVxBg8rxFaapnXl1.jpg[/img]

But why is the case? Luckily, the koran provides us with the reason:

[img]https://images./2uJEu2ODK5mYQ73jrdopw2.jpg[/img]

So as we can see from the foregoing, allah sent down a special revelation containing a special privilege allowing Muhamad to be able to have sexual relations with any muslim women who offered themselves to him.

So Muhamad gave up the privilege of becoming the father of Islam because it would have interfered with his special privilege to engage in sexual encounters with Muslim women who offered themselves to him.

This would have been impossible if Muhamad had allowed himself to be called the father of muslims because then, muslim women would have become his daughters and as a father he would have been forbidden from engaging in any relationship of a sexual nature with them.

In the end, these extremely self serving "revelations" in the koran which only benefit Muhammad's sex life calls into question the authenticity of the koran's claim to be the word of a righteous God and casts a strong shadow of doubt over Islam as source of truth and high moral standards.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by johnmba: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
This thread will be taken down soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by Mahsums: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
OAM4J
mynd44 trash don show
Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by sweetonugbu: 3:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
The problem S.EX has caused and is still causing in this planet is mind boggling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by sweetonugbu: 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
War without end

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by Injera(f): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Allah was created by Mohammad to satisfy his lust.
Islamic heaven is a brothel
Islam is a political ideology from Satan.
It is a cancer and a curse on humanity

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by TheExecutioner: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
Erm, AntiChristian and IamStrange are very quiet in reacting to this thread. I wonder why? grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by TheOutlaw: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Bwahahaha grin See how they will either avoid this thread, or try and use the Bible to justify it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by isaacsegun(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
let's see as it will be getting mesier

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by 0monnak0da: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
I am not a Christian and will NEVER be

The Quran is a fabrication of Muhammad

1 Like

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by helinues: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
In Politics section?

Musa dey try for gate oo
Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by Balogunodua(m): 5:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Erm, AntiChristian and IamStrange are very quiet in reacting to this thread. I wonder why? grin grin grin
grin grin
IamStrange go boycott this one oo!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
grin grin

look at these people again... I always said it that you people appear to the world like you are straightforward and psychologically advanced but actually you are hypocritical and foolish.

You first of all said that.. that the Quran says that.. . "The Prophet is closer to the believers than their ourselves and his wives are their mothers as regards respect and marriage"

But this is actually what's written in the Quran:

The Prophet is closer to the believers than their selves, and his wives are (as) their mothers. And the owners of kinship are closer one to another in the ordinance of Allah than (other) believers and the fugitives (who fled from Mecca), except that ye should do kindness to your friends. This is written in the Book (of nature). - Quran 33:6

Where did you see as regards respect and marriage there?

You deliberately included that to suit your claims. You lied!!! I've always known you for this. you've been doing this following the path of your mentor liar SHAMOUN the WORLD CLASS LIARgrin You remember? grin

Now that's the actual verse.

Then you also said that it's because of that that Allah forbade the Muslims from marrying his wives. You were linking your "fabricated verse" with the second verse.

This is the actually verse - the second one:

O Ye who believe! Enter not the dwellings of the Prophet for a meal without waiting for the proper time, unless permission be granted you. But if ye are invited, enter, and, when your meal is ended, then disperse. Linger not for conversation. Lo! that would cause annoyance to the Prophet, and he would be shy of (asking) you (to go); but Allah is not shy of the truth. And when ye ask of them (the wives of the Prophet) anything, ask it of them from behind a curtain. That is purer for your hearts and for their hearts. And it is not for you to cause annoyance to the messenger of Allah, nor that ye should ever marry his wives after him. Lo! that in Allah's sight would be an enormity. - Quran 33:53

As you can see from the above, Allaah was giving commandments to those who "believe". The part that you quoted is not the only thing in that verse. Rather, Allaah was giving commandments as you can see above and that particular commandment (don't marry His wives) happens to be part of it.

First, where is your evidence that it's because Allaah regarded them as our mothers that Allaah commanded us not to marry them?

It's forbidden to marry His wives as respect to Him (peace be upon him). It's in respect, acknowledging the status of the Prophet and also that of his wives.

Secondly, I want you to know that His wives being our mothers in that verse is metaphorical. They are not our actual mothers but they are "as" our mothers because of their position. It's in terms of reverence and in that sense, the Prophet is also like a father to us if you mean in terms of reverence and not actual or blood father.

But the father that Allaah was talking about in this verse that you quoted, he was talking about an actual father; a blood father:

“Muhammad is not the father of any of your
men, but he is the Messenger of Allaah and the
last (end) of the Prophets. And Allaah is Ever
All‑Aware of everything”
[al-Ahzaab 33:40]

But first I'll like to point it out to you that you told another lie here because the verse is not Quran 3;144 but it is Quran 33:40 grin shocked

Ahh ahn! LIAR Contract killer, take it easy nah grin you've told two lies already.. two fabrications!! This shows that you do not actually go to the Quran to pick out those verses but you wrote them by yourself as you deemed fit. That proves the insincerity in you! grin

So to continue, that verse, Allaah was making it clear that though the Prophet may be like a father to you because of his status, he is not our actual father!!!

And this even reflects common sense. Because first, actually, he didn't give birth to us. So the ruling on blood father to his son doesn't apply between us. Allah was making that clear.

Secondly, if the Prophet were to be regarded as our actual father, then he won't be able to marry women because the ruling on father and daughter-in-law would apply between him and that particular woman if the woman happens to be the daughter of a Muslim.

Thirdly, Allaah revealed that verse to clarify that an "adopted" son isn't an actual son and should not be regarded as one therefore the ruling on blood ties between a father and his biological son shouldn't apply between a man and his "adopted" son.

But because you wanted to spite Islam and the Prophet, you twisted the whole idea and said it was to satisfy his sexual urges and your fellow ignorant "dumbasses" were agreeing with you.

you even lied... twice!! just to substantiate your false claims.

You see your life? You keep disgracing yourself every now and then. LIAR SHAMOUN has destroyed your life and turned u to a dumbass and LIAR grin

Now since you want to talk about depravity and obscenity, I'll take you on a journey into the bible grin grin

TheExecutioner:
OP clearly put the correct Surah and Ayah. Is your problem shortsightedness or are you just a natural born liar?

Chai! You've quickly changed it. Now You've proven your intentions very clearly. LIAR! NOW I know more about you people. You people will go to any length to bring Islam down. You first wrote 3:144... I saw it clearly. I went to search for it. I couldn't find it in the Quran app. It was when I entered it in Google that I saw the actual reference

But look at your life grin

When you tried to change it, you could not even change it correctly. You didn't eventually put the Correct thing. It's actually 33:40. You wrote 3:144 before but when you wanted to lie and change it, you changed it to 3:40. You changed it to 3 instead of 33... grin

SEE below:

Chai! LIAR SHAMOUN HAS destroyed your life. You just showed me more who you really are and this has even given more more reason not to reply you next time.

8 Likes

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by ebukamen(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Omoooo
This Na revelations

3 Likes

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by Olatunji1929: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
distance between Christian and sense is more than distance between Nigeria and China all of them are daft especially ipob branch of Christian they are so disgusting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by TheExecutioner: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Don't mind that idiot. You will see that instead of reacting to the thread logically, he will copy and paste some Biblical verses and quote them out of context. Like a typical muslim he will try to use the Bible to justify Islam, not knowing how ridiculous it makes him look.

Balogunodua:

grin grin
IamStrange go boycott this one oo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by Gandollaar(f): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Hahahaha..imes is coming for you and the OP.

1 Like

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
shocked

Yeye stupid blood sucking religion
A religion that encourages his practitioners to forbade nd kill Christians nd Jewish in Sura 5: 51.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by ubandawaki: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thank you for what I take as sincere question.The real answer to your question of why the quran refer Prophet Muhammad as not the father of any One is because of the case of his adopted Son Zaid the son of Harithahh who the member of the community then are calling Zaid the son of Muhammad So Quran clarify the case that if you adopt a son he is not your real son and in Islam he must answer his real father's name if he is known and from then Zaid is not refer to as Zaid the son of Muhammad but Zaid the Son of Harithah.

As for your last statement the Qur'an has given answer to that,stopping prophet Muhammad to marry any more after his last wife you can check Qur'an(33:52)"It is not allowed for you(Muhammad) to take any woman afterwards nor that you should change them for other wives even if there beauty is pleasing to you except your current wives and Allah is watchful over all things" I hope as Muslim my reply is educative.thanks once again. [quote author=ContractKiller post=85234069][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by itsme01: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
cool

Only in Nigeria would you see a dumb insecure fellow quote some phrase without reading the passage and come to conclussion what the article reads or what they author intends to explain

Insucuirity is living your own religion to look for trouble with another mans faith and believes, even Jesus never did that but Black minded Hypocrites from Nigeria have made it their career to look for trouble

this is the simple reason their religious leaders would read 3 lines out of a bible passage and formulate his own laws to capture them and get money to fund his Private Jet and Olosho lifestyle

5 Likes

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by Malawian(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
Moh fvck yarinya shege.

A wise man once said...
Know ye that the appetite for sex is that which the prophets and people of right action loves, for it softens the heart.

The central theme of Islam is sex. (Before peace) and Jihad.

3 Likes

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by TheExecutioner: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
grin grin grin I MESS must not come and spoil my Christmas with MESS!! grin

Gandollaar:
Hahahaha..imes is coming for you and the OP.

3 Likes

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by TheExecutioner: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Bwahahaha!! How can anyone talk about Zaid without talking about Zaid's wife Zainab and how Muhammad destroyed Zaid's marriage to Zainab so he could sleep with her? grin

Congratulations you have actually succeeded in proving OP's point.

ubandawaki:
Thank you for what I take as sincere question.The real answer to your question of why the quran refer Prophet Muhammad as not the father of any One is because of the case of his adopted Son Zaid the son of Harithahh who the member of the community then are calling Zaid the son of Muhammad So Quran clarify the case that if you adopt a son he is not your real son and in Islam he must answer his real father's name if he is known and from then Zaid is not refer to as Zaid the son of Muhammad but Zaid the Son of Harithah.

As for your last statement the Qur'an has given answer to that,stopping prophet Muhammad to marry any more after his last wife you can check Qur'an(33:52)"It is not allowed for you(Muhammad) to take any woman afterwards nor that you should change them for other wives even if there beauty is pleasing to you except your current wives and Allah is watchful over all things" I hope as Muslim my reply is educative.thanks once again.

3 Likes

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:
grin grin

look at these people again... I always said it that you people appear to the world like you are straightforward and psychologically advanced but actually you are hypocritical and foolish.

You first of all said that.. that the Quran says that.. . "The Prophet is closer to the believers than their ourselves and his wives are their mothers as regards respect and marriage"

But this is actually what's written in the Quran:

The Prophet is closer to the believers than their selves, and his wives are (as) their mothers. And the owners of kinship are closer one to another in the ordinance of Allah than (other) believers and the fugitives (who fled from Mecca), except that ye should do kindness to your friends. This is written in the Book (of nature).

Where did you see as regards respect and marriage there?

You deliberately included that to suit your claims. You lied!!! I've always known you for this. you've been doing this following the path of your mentor liar SHAMOUN the WORLD CLASS LIARgrin You remember? grin

Now that's the actual verse.

Then you also said that it's because of that that Allah forbade the Muslims from marrying his wives. You were linking your "fabricated verse" with the second verse.

This is the actually verse - the second one:

O Ye who believe! Enter not the dwellings of the Prophet for a meal without waiting for the proper time, unless permission be granted you. But if ye are invited, enter, and, when your meal is ended, then disperse. Linger not for conversation. Lo! that would cause annoyance to the Prophet, and he would be shy of (asking) you (to go); but Allah is not shy of the truth. And when ye ask of them (the wives of the Prophet) anything, ask it of them from behind a curtain. That is purer for your hearts and for their hearts. And it is not for you to cause annoyance to the messenger of Allah, nor that ye should ever marry his wives after him. Lo! that in Allah's sight would be an enormity.

As you can see from the above, Allaah was giving commandments to those who "believe". The part that you quoted is not the only thing in that verse. Rather, Allaah was giving commandments as you can see above and that particular commandment (don't marry His wives) happens to be part of it.

First, where is your evidence that it's because Allaah regarded them as our mothers that Allaah commanded us not to marry them?

It's forbidden to marry His wives as respect to Him (peace be upon him). It's in respect, acknowledging the status of the Prophet and also that of his wives.

Secondly, I want you to know that His wives being our mothers in that verse is metaphorical. They are not our actual mothers but they are "as" our mothers because of their position. It's in terms of reverence and in that sense, the Prophet is also like a father to us if you mean in terms of reverence and not actual or blood father.

But the father that Allaah was talking about in this verse that you quoted, he was talking about an actual father; a blood father:

“Muhammad is not the father of any of your
men, but he is the Messenger of Allaah and the
last (end) of the Prophets. And Allaah is Ever
All‑Aware of everything”
[al-Ahzaab 33:40]

But first I'll like to point it out to you that you told another lie here because the verse is not Quran 3;144 but it is Quran 33:40 grin shocked

Ahh ahn! LIAR Contract killer, take it easy nah grin you've told two lies already.. two fabrications!! This shows that you do not actually go to the Quran to pick out those verses but you wrote them by yourself as you deemed fit. That proves the insincerity in you! grin

So to continue, that verse, Allaah was making it clear that though the Prophet may be like a father to you because of his status, he is not our actual father!!!

And this even reflects common sense. Because first, actually, he didn't give birth to us. So the ruling on blood father to his son doesn't apply between us. Allah was making that clear.

Secondly, if the Prophet were to be regarded as our actual father, then he won't be able to marry women because the ruling on father and daughter-in-law would apply between him and that particular woman if the woman happens to be the daughter of a Muslim.

Thirdly, Allaah revealed that verse to clarify that an "adopted" son isn't an actual son and should not be regarded as one therefore the ruling on blood ties between a father and his biological son shouldn't apply between a man and his "adopted" son.

But because you wanted to spite Islam and the Prophet, you twisted the whole idea and said it was to satisfy his sexual urges and your fellow ignorant "dumbasses" were agreeing with you.

you even lied... twice!! just to substantiate your false claims.

You see your life? You keep disgracing yourself every now and then. LIAR SHAMOUN has destroyed your life and turned u to a dumbass and LIAR grin

Now since you want to talk about depravity and obscenity, I'll take you on a journey into the bible grin grin

oya all of you thinking you are wise, come and see the lies in his post and his answer

Johnmba sweetonugbu injera TheExecutioner TheOutlaw isaacsegun balogunodua ebukamen Gandollaar Ooniofife Malawian

then wait for yours grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Oya all of you again, since you all know so much grin Come and explain these verses...

Johnmba sweetonugbu injera TheExecutioner TheOutlaw isaacsegun balogunodua ebukamen Gandollaar Ooniofife Malawian

I love the way the bible EXPLICITLY explains things. Just like the below

Ezekiel 23:20 New International Version (NIV)
There she lusted after her lovers, whose
genitals were like those of donkeys and whose
emission was like that of horses.

X-rated pornography in the bible:

X rated pornography! shocked you don't mean it? shocked

Song of Solomon: 4. 5. Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies. - Bible Offline

Chai!!! shocked @below

Song of Solomon: 1. 2. Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine. 3. Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee. 4. Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee. - Bible Offline

- You don't mean it? shocked Verses that will make you remember people like mia Khalifa @below

Song of Solomon: 1. 13. A bundle of myrrh is my wellbeloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts. - Bible Offline

- Chai! shocked @below

Song of Solomon: 2. 4. He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. 5. Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love. 6. His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me. - Bible Offline

- Chai! O serious! shocked @below

Song of Solomon: 4. 10. How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! - Bible Offline

-I don die! shocked @below

Song of Solomon: 7. 1. How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman. 2. Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies. 3. Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins. 4. Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bath-rabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus. - Bible Offline

- Yeeeeeeeehhhhhh!!!! grin grin TheExecutioner I hope you have not wet your pants? grin grin

Song of Solomon: 7. 7. This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes. 8. I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples; 9. And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak. 10. I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me. - Bible Offline

- Man, bible readers are enjoying ok grin grin

Song of Solomon: 8. 1. O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised. 2. I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate. 3. His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me. - Bible Offline

The below was extracted from answeringchristianity website:

Few more points to notice from Song of Songs 8:1-3
verse above:
1- She wished if her boyfriend/lover was her actual
brother so she wouldn't have to take him home in secret.
2- She would sleep with her own brother.
3- She would kiss him publicly.
4- She wants him to feel her body.
5- She wants him to do her all night long!
6- Her wanting to kiss him publicly clearly means that
the Bible's *holy* prostitute is so sexually turned on that
she having him at home doing her all night long is not
enough. THEY HAVE TO MAKE OUT PUBLICLY TOO.
Hilarious pornography indeed!
What more pornography and sick trash do you want?
Even today's internet pornography have not yet gone
down to the filthy level of brothers and sisters sleeping
with each others. That's how sick and pervert the Bible
really is. End quote

Oya you people should first explain all that since you're talking about sex and obscenity. Then I will bring more grin

5 Likes

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Don't mind that idiot. You will see that instead of reacting to the thread logically, he will copy and paste some Biblical verses and quote them out of context. Like a typical muslim he will try to use the Bible to justify Islam, not knowing how ridiculous it makes him look.

Thanks for calling me an idiot! grin

But we know from this thread that you are the BIG IDIOT AND LIAR!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAA HAHAHA EEEEEEEE OOOO HA-HA

2 Likes

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by Codepain: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Cc. Seun
Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by TheExecutioner: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
I can't believe how dishonest these headslammers can be even to the extent of denying his own scripture!!! grin

OP cited the correct Chapter and verses of the koranic Surah upon which he based his observations. So anyone can look them up to see if he is lying!

As usual I MESS has not inspired you to answer this question intelligently or with logic!

IAmStrange:

oya all of you thinking you are wise, come and see the lies in his post and his answer

then wait for yours grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
TheExecutioner:
I can't believe how dishonest these headslammers can be even to the extent of denying his own scripture!!! grin

OP cited the correct Chapter and verses of the koranic Surah upon which he based his observations. So anyone can look them up to see if he is lying!

As usual I MESS has not inspired you to answer this question intelligently or with logic!

look at this one oo! Is this the way you are trying to get around a blatant lie?

You said a verse is 3:144 but it's actually 33:40... this is an obvious lie and you are still trying to get around it.

As for the others I quoted, they were quoted straight from the Quran app on my phone... straight from there...

I have always known you to be a LIAR. I have proven it here again.

I think I know what to do now grin

since you have proven to be insincere with ur arguments, I'll cease to reply you henceforth.

So I will now post the link to this thread to people so that they can see you are a LIAR and my reason for not replying you is justified.

I cannot be dragging myself in the mud with you.

That's what I'll be doing now grin Bye! grin

TheExecutioner Oniro were grin Lying is your hobby.. lying your trademark.. lying is your identity

continue following that path until you become like your mentor liar SHAMOUN the WORLD CLASS LIAR grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by TheExecutioner: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Did I not predict this? grin

The messenger of IMESS has resorted to using the Bible as a justification for the behaviour of his prophet!!!

grin grin grin

I thought you guys are always boasting about how MuhaMAD's name appears in the Song of Solomon, and yet now you are trashing that same book!!!

This is next level paranoid schizophrenia!!!

grin

IAmStrange:
Oya all of you again, since you all know so much grin Come and explain these verses...

I love the way the bible EXPLICITLY explains things. Just like the below

Ezekiel 23:20 New International Version (NIV)
There she lusted after her lovers, whose
genitals were like those of donkeys and whose
emission was like that of horses.

X-rated pornography in the bible:

X rated pornography! shocked you don't mean it? shocked

Song of Solomon: 4. 5. Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies. - Bible Offline

Chai!!! shocked @below

Song of Solomon: 1. 2. Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine. 3. Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love thee. 4. Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee. - Bible Offline

- You don't mean it? shocked Verses that will make you remember people like mia Khalifa @below

Song of Solomon: 1. 13. A bundle of myrrh is my wellbeloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts. - Bible Offline

- Chai! shocked @below

Song of Solomon: 2. 4. He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. 5. Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love. 6. His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me. - Bible Offline

- Chai! O serious! shocked @below

Song of Solomon: 4. 10. How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! - Bible Offline

-I don die! shocked @below

Song of Solomon: 7. 1. How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman. 2. Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies. 3. Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins. 4. Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bath-rabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus. - Bible Offline

- Yeeeeeeeehhhhhh!!!! grin grin TheExecutioner I hope you have not wet your pants? grin grin

Song of Solomon: 7. 7. This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes. 8. I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples; 9. And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak. 10. I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me. - Bible Offline

- Man, bible readers are enjoying ok grin grin

Song of Solomon: 8. 1. O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised. 2. I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate. 3. His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me. - Bible Offline

The below was extracted from answeringchristianity website:

Few more points to notice from Song of Songs 8:1-3
verse above:
1- She wished if her boyfriend/lover was her actual
brother so she wouldn't have to take him home in secret.
2- She would sleep with her own brother.
3- She would kiss him publicly.
4- She wants him to feel her body.
5- She wants him to do her all night long!
6- Her wanting to kiss him publicly clearly means that
the Bible's *holy* prostitute is so sexually turned on that
she having him at home doing her all night long is not
enough. THEY HAVE TO MAKE OUT PUBLICLY TOO.
Hilarious pornography indeed!
What more pornography and sick trash do you want?
Even today's internet pornography have not yet gone
down to the filthy level of brothers and sisters sleeping
with each others. That's how sick and pervert the Bible
really is. End quote

Oya you people should first explain all that since you're talking about sex and obscenity. Then I will bring more grin

3 Likes

Re: The Inconsistency Of Allah In The Quran by ubandawaki: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
If you can show me an unambiguous statement in Islamic text(Qur'an or Hadith). Where Prophet Muhammad destroyed Zaid's marriage so that he can sleep with her I am ready to accept your faith whatever it is Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism whatever just one unequivocal statement.
TheExecutioner:
Bwahahaha!! How can anyone talk about Zaid without talking about Zaid's wife Zainab and how Muhammad destroyed Zaid's marriage to Zainab so he could sleep with her? grin

Congratulations you have actually succeeded in proving OP's point.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' / A Common Misconception About Igbos / Former Vice President Son Struggling With Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.