Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' (2387 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse / Chapter 7 Part 4 Section 292 ; Buhari Need 2/3 Senate Approval To Remove CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by shehuolayinka(m): 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
United States of America based Nigerian academic, media scholar at Kennesaw State University, Georgia, Professor Farooq Kperogi has said Nigerians who support United States of America President, Donald Trump and attack President Muhammadu Buhari needs psychiatrist help.

Prof. Kperogi in a Facebook post titled, “Nigerian Trumptards’, said Nigeria Trump supporters, those he called Nigerian Trumptards are schizophrenic and uneducated.

His post read, “I’m on a self-imposed social media moratorium, but Nigerian Trumptards won’t let me enjoy my social media lurking in peace.”

“There’s nothing more annoying in the world right now than reading intellectually impoverished Nigerian Trump supporters writing puke-inducing, ill-informed garbage on American politics about which they have zero understanding.”

“Trump is an out-and-out, in-your-face racist who, as Pa Ikhide points out, thinks black people, including his clueless Nigerian supporters, are subhumans.”

READ MORE: https://thebelltimesng.com/2020/02/08/nigerians-who-defend-trump-attack-buhari-need-to-see-a-psychiatrist-prof-kperogi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Commentor: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2020
99% of Trump supporters have never been to the USA.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by DCmonster: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
Africans, most especially Nigerian leaders haven't proven to the world yet that they and the people they govern aren't sub-humans.

Whatever insults Trump has heaped on us a people in Africa, I dare say we deserve it and even more.

We are always quick to blame slavery and colonization for our lots in Africa, yet when election period comes up, it is still the same us that refuse to go out and vote.

And when we do go out at all, we either vote in the same clueless dullards that have absolutely nothing to offer, or we are part of those risking their lives to snatch ballot boxes and dismantle everything.

The white man calls us monkeys, and then through our actions we go right ahead and prove him right.

Trump can't be compared with Buhari.

The former is active and is doing his best for his country.

The latter is lifeless and considers himself the President of the Fulani nation.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by simplibaba(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
Trump loves his country while Buhari loves his region...

We offer a swift and efficient delivery service within Lagos State @SwiftTrak logistics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by GamalNasser: 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
When they tell them to mention one single racist act of Trump they can't .

Is lowering unemployment amongst blacks and Hispanics racist?

Is fighting against drug smuggling racist ?

Is standing against illegal migration racist?

Is refusing to fund ISIS like Obama racist ?

Is agreeing to sell weapons Obama denied Nigeria racist ?

Is honoring the Tuskegee Airmen racist ?

Is providing more support and funding for black colleges racist?

The little black girl he offered a full scholarship last week , was that racist?

Is being Pro Life Racist ?

Did Trump refuse blacks tax returns ?

The truth is the that Trumphobia is real and many Trumphobics have no reason whey they hate Trump other than a dark satanic agenda they have against the man ..People like Farooq Perogi hate Trump because of his support for Isreal and his subtle declaration that America is a country of the Christian Faith .. I dare any Trumphobics to mention just one instance where Trump made a racist statement , just one please

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2020
Racoon is like another zombie needs deliverance

shehuolayinka:

“Trump is an out-and-out, in-your-face racist who, as Pa Ikhide points out, thinks black people, including his clueless Nigerian supporters, are subhumans.”

READ MORE: https://thebelltimesng.com/2020/02/08/nigerians-who-defend-trump-attack-buhari-need-to-see-a-psychiatrist-prof-kperogi/
On the contrary, anyone comparing Trump to Buhari should ASAP visit the psychiatrist

At least Trump loves Americans and he's doing all his best to protect and serve them

Ordinarily, this Nigeria visa issue will not affect him in anyway, yet he took a time out of his busy schedule to address it.

As far as I am concerned, he might not even step a foot in Nigeria through out his tenure but he NEVER neglects any slightest discomfort

Which is contrary to your Buhari who in all his MIGHT is inflicting pain on Nigerians and you are blaming Trump

Buhari is not even aware of what is happening under his nose!!!

For your information, Trump's first priority is to protect his people

His policies are not only for Nigerians, we read not quite long, how the same laws was applied even to the British family!!!

Even though he never wanted to see Buhari, he has always accorded us our respect!!! He has always informed the Nigerian government of any decision which is usually long over due as it is in the recent case of the VISA saga!!!

So don't blame Trump for Buhari's incompetence!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by GamalNasser: 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Commentor:

Shut up most of you that hate Trump are either satanist or Muslims .. Are you not a Muslim? Abeg take your problem to Saudi and leave the US alone , Trump is right US is a Christian country built by hardworking people of faith

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
When they tell them to mention one single racist act of Trump they can't .

Is lowering unemployment amongst blacks and Hispanics racist?

Is fighting against drug smuggling racist ?

Is standing against illegal migration racist?

Is refusing to fund ISIS like Obama racist ?

Is agreeing to sell weapons Obama denied Nigeria racist ?

Is honoring the Tuskegee Airmen racist ?

Is providing more support and funding for black colleges racist?

The little black girl he offered a full scholarship last week , was that racist?

Is being Pro Life Racist ?

Did Trump refuse blacks tax returns ?

The truth is the that Trumphobia is real and many Trumphobics have no reason whey they hate Trump other than a dark satanic agenda they have against the man ..People like Farooq Perogi hate Trump because of his support for Isreal and his subtle declaration that America is a country of the Christian Faith .. I dare any Trumphobics to mention just one instance where Trump made a racist statement , just one please

You are one of the uninformed people he was talking about.
A man who gave the medal of freedom to Rush Limbaugh, whose election was hailed by KKK. Who said " why do we allow people from these shithole countries to come to the US instead of people from countries like Sweden"
He just placed a ban on Nigerian immigrants for absolutely no reason, even though Nigerians in the US are not doing anything to single them out from other immigrants.
What of Omarosa, the only black person in his cabinet, she left in disgust.
Trump supporters in Nigeria surely need their heads examined.
PS: He spent eight years propagating the lie that Obama was born in Kenya. His own grandfather was born in Germany.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by GamalNasser: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
Guestlander:

A man who gave the medal of freedom to Rush Limbaugh, whose election was hailed by KKK. Who said " why do we allow people from these shithole countries to come to the US instead of people from countries like Sweden"
He just placed a ban on Nigerian immigrants for absolutely no reason, even though Nigerians in the US are not doing anything to single them out from other immigrants.

Another Yoruba Muslim on the prowl .. so because Donald Trump's election was hailed by the KKK that makes him a racist? Was his elections not also hailed by some black and Hispanic groups ? Was his election not hailed by evangelicals ? To call Rush Limbaugh a racist shows you are ignorant , I bee la listener to rush Limbaugh's podcast for years now and there is nothing racist about him , he is simply just a pro conservatist and supporter of traditional American values , I am sure you just heard about Rush for the first time last week and you took the CNN angle of him as the truth , I am sure you will soon say Ben Shapiro and Tucker Carlson are also racist because they stand for American conservatist values .

He didn't place a ban on them for no reason , since March last year his govt had informed your stupid Buhari that Nigerians will soon face a travel ban if our traveller KYC process was not updated and your Buhari did nothing about it , both Chad and Nigeria were informed in the same month , Chad put in the effort and improvement and we're not banned but your foolish failure Buhari did nothing as usual and now you want to blame Trump ..if I was Trump I can't even allow any Nigerian come to the US under Buhari govt , a govt that is protecting 3 Terrorist groups within it's borders ..

Omarosa? You clearly know nothing about her ? Who is Omarosa without Trump? If Trump was racist would he have allowed her in the apprentice and after that kept lending her support so much he sponsored and produced her own reality show Ultimate merger for her .. without Donald Trump there will be no Omarosa in the first place and today you want to say he is a racist ? Who on Earth has helped Omarosa more than Trump?

Guestlander you are all you accuse Donald Trump of , I see you here practice disgusting tribalism , I have seen you support Buhari when he practices tribalism and Nepotism , you supported him when he murdered over1000 Shias in their sleep and today you suddenly what to turn around and blame Trump ...abeg keep quiet

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Simplyleo: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
Commentor:
Fact

Additionally, they are more American than the Americans.

Foolishness is when one attempts to claim what he is not in a bid to claim civilised and knowledgeable. That is ipob clowns for you. grin

Funny how typical ipob miscreants will tell you Buhari is not fit to be president on account of age, yet serious inferiority complex makes him explain how Donald Trump is the best for Americans. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Another Yoruba Muslim on the prowl .. so because Donald Trump's election was hailed by the KKK that makes him a racist? Was his elections not also hailed by some black and Hispanic groups ? Was his election not hailed by evangelicals ? To call Rush Limbaugh a racist shows you are ignorant , I bee la listener to rush Limbaugh's podcast for years now and there is nothing racist about him , he is simply just a pro conservatist and supporter of traditional American values , I am sure you just heard about Rush for the first time last week and you took the CNN angle of him as the truth , I am sure you will soon say Ben Shapiro and Tucker Carlson are also racist because they stand for American conservatist values .

He didn't place a ban on them for no reason , since March last year his govt had informed your stupid Buhari that Nigerians will soon face a travel ban if our traveller KYC process was not updated and your Buhari did nothing about it , both Chad and Nigeria were informed in the same month , Chad put in the effort and improvement and we're not banned but your foolish failure Buhari did nothing as usual and now you want to blame Trump ..if I was Trump I can't even allow any Nigerian come to the US under Buhari govt , a govt that is protecting 3 Terrorist groups within it's borders ..

Omarosa? You clearly know nothing about her ? Who is Omarosa without Trump? If Trump was racist would he have allowed her in the apprentice and after that kept lending her support so much he sponsored and produced her own reality show Ultimate merger for her .. without Donald Trump there will be no Omarosa in the first place and today you want to say he is a racist ? Who on Earth has helped Omarosa more than Trump?

Guestlander you are all you accuse Donald Trump of , I see you here practice disgusting tribalism , I have seen you support Buhari when he practices tribalism and Nepotism , you supported him when he murdered over1000 Shias in their sleep and today you suddenly what to turn around and blame Trump ...abeg keep quiet

These guys' hypocrisy beggars belief!!!

I just cannot wrap my head around it!!!

Thanks for the total smackdown!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

You have been listening to Rush Limbaugh for decades, any wonder why you are completely brainwashed?
You are sure I just heard of Rush Limbaugh this week!
How ignorant of you to say that. Don't make me laugh.

You cannot be a reasonable human being and think Rush Limbaugh is not a racist. Some of you black folks are so brainwashed that even if they put a noose around your neck you will call it a harmless tradition.

Omarosa was used as a token black person in his cabinet and was dumped or forced out when she was no longer needed.
As for you trying to rationalize his ban on Nigerians, it shows how much you have been brainwashed. Who are the most vetted people in the US? Immigrants or visitors?

Where and when did Buhari murder 1000 shias? You and the folks you support are well known liars anyway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

These guys' hypocrisy beggars belief!!!

I just cannot wrap my head around it!!!

Thanks for the total smackdown!!!

Another sidekick who would rather let others think for him.
Smackdown? Ignorance is bliss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Commentor: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up most of you that hate Trump are either satanist or Muslims .. Are you not a Muslim? Abeg take your problem to Saudi and leave the US alone , Trump is right US is a Christian country built by hardworking people of faith

I made a statement of fact.

I take it you are among the 99%.

I was born a Christian but I don't care about any religion because they are all man made contrivances to control the minds of weak people like you.

1 Like

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by GamalNasser: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Guestlander:

You have been listening to Rush Limbaugh for decades any wonder why you are completely brainwashed?
You are sure I just heard of Rush Limbaugh this week!
How ignorant of you to say that. Don't make me laugh.

You cannot be a reasonable human being and think Rush Limbaugh is not a racist. Some of you black folks are so brainwashed that even if they put a noose on your neck you will call it a harmless tradition.

Omarosa was used as a token black person in his cabinet and was dumped or forced out when she was no longer needed.
As for you trying to rationalize his ban on Nigerians, it shows how much you have been brainwashed. Who are the most vetted people in the US? Immigrants or visitors?

Token indeed? So Ben Carson that's in the cabinet is a white person ko ? I told you that you know nothing about Omarosa , are you aware Trump gave Omarosa her first break in life in the first edition of the Apprentice in 2004 and again in the Celebrity Apprentice and then again both of them both co produced another show together using Trump's finance and then he let her have her own reality show sponsored by him !!!! Name one black person that has had an impact on the life of Omarosa more than Trump , her life is about him , even now she knows the only way she can make any money is sell a book about him ..Even Omarosa says Trump has been a great blessing in her life the kind of helper most Nigerians pray for in churches and Mosque Everyday .

Take any issue you have with the travel ban to Buhari because he caused it 100 percent and trying to blame Trump for it shows how mischievously misguided you are , If small Chad could do the right thing and scale what stopped the Buhari govt from not acting on it for a whole year till the van was effected and now you want to come here and lie that Trump banned Nigerians because they are blacks , ohh so Chadians that were not banned are white ko?

Admit it it's Islam that makes you hate Trump !!! You are just pained he put a drastic stop to leeway Obama gave Islam to expand quickly under his watch by allowing chain undocumented migration into the US from wahabist nations in a bid to attempt demographic replacement and his sponsoring of Al Bagdadis ISIS to topple moderate regimes in the middle East and instal a caliphate . Anytime anyone hates Trump I put them against my checklist to see who they are

Muslim
Homosexual
Socialist
Pained liberal
Illegal immigrant
Drug dealer
Health care cheat

And for you and Farooq Kperogi I know it's the Islam in both of you speaking .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Token indeed? So Ben Carson that's in the cabinet is a white person ko ? I told you that you know nothing about Omarosa , are you aware Trump gave Omarosa her first break in life in the first edition of the Apprentice in 2004 and again in the Celebrity Apprentice and then again both of them both co produced another show together using Trump's finance and then he let her have her own reality show sponsored by him !!!! Name one black person that has had an impact on the life of Omarosa more than Trump , her life is about him , even now she knows the only way she can make any money is sell a book about him ..Even Omarosa says Trump has been a great blessing in her life the kind of helper most Nigerians pray for in churches and Mosque Everyday .

Take any issue you have with the travel ban to Buhari because he caused it 100 percent and trying to blame Trump for it shows how mischievously misguided you are , If small Chad could do the right thing and scale what stopped the Buhari govt from not acting on it for a whole year till the van was effected and now you want to come here and lie that Trump banned Nigerians because they are blacks , ohh so Chadians that were not banned are white ko?

Admit it it's Islam that makes you hate Trump !!! You are just pained he put a drastic stop to leeway Obama gave Islam to expand quickly under his watch by allowing chain undocumented migration into the US from wahabist nations in a bid to attempt demographic replacement and his sponsoring of Al Bagdadis ISIS to topple moderate regimes in the middle East and instal a caliphate . Anytime anyone hates Trump I put them against my checklist to see who they are

Muslim
Homosexual
Socialist
Pained liberal
Illegal immigrant
Drug dealer
Health care cheat

And for you and Farooq Kperogi I know it's the Islam in both of you speaking .

You post is dripping with ignorance, hypocrisy and more. Go online and see how many Republican politicians who are gay.
Why would all muslims hate Trump? Does it have any connection with the fact that he hounded Obama albeit falsely that he was a Muslim from Kenya? Does being a Muslim makes you automatically a criminal?
Does it have anything to do with the fact that any country with a sizable number of muslims is on his radar?

You cannot be a supporter of Trump and not be either ignorant or spineless like all the senators who acquitted him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Racoon(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
On the contrary, anyone comparing Trump to Buhari should ASAP visit the psychiatrist.At least Trump loves Americans and he's doing all his best to protect and serve....

Even though he never wanted to see Buhari, he has always accorded us our respect!!! He has always informed the Nigerian government of any decision which is usually long over due as it is in the recent case of the VISA saga!So don't blame Trump for Buhari's incompetence!!!
My dear.This people are pathetic.Trump's affection for motherland often spur his affection for the overall good of Americans irrespective.

However,Nigeria is unfortunate to have a man that only cared about his family, cronies, fulanis, cattle etc.The country can burn to ashes for all he care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by GamalNasser: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
Guestlander:

You post is dripping with ignorance, hypocrisy and more. Go online and see how many Republican politicians who are gay.
Why would all muslims hate Trump? Does it have any connection with the fact that he hounded Obama albeit falsely that he was a Muslim from Kenya? Does being a Muslim makes you automatically a criminal?
Does it have anything to do with the fact that any country with a sizable number of muslims is on his radar?

You cannot be a supporter of Trump and not be either ignorant or spineless like all the senators who acquitted him.

Trump has a lot of gay supporters with a clear mind that I even follow Them , Milo Yiannopolous is gay and also conservative .

The end game of Islam is total adoption of Islam across the world and the words of your prophet have never hidden this so it natural for Muslims to hate anyone who is a stumbling block to this agenda .

When it come to the Acquittal of Trump so you expected the Senate to remove a man whose only crime was win an election from office and from day one the democrats never hid their intention to impeach Trump even before he was inaugurated , we all watch hours of the house hearing and their selected withnesses and it was an embarassing sham of one withness who had either not even met Trump before or those who claimed they heard about the call from another person that heard from another person it was a total sham of trying to label dog bad so it could be killed , what kind of house allows a partisan impeachment if not a biased one .

Guestlander you want Trump to be impeached because of a phone claiming to investigate a political opponent but before the 2019 election you supported Buhari as he used state powers to weaken his political rivals from illegally blocking all their source of fundings , arresting their campaign finance people and even closing down their businesses because he wanted it win an election and I remember then you supported those actions but being the HYPOCRITE you are you want Trump to be removed because you claim he made a call calling for the investigation of Biden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by plaetton: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
shehuolayinka:
United States of America based Nigerian academic, media scholar at Kennesaw State University, Georgia, Professor Farooq Kperogi has said Nigerians who support United States of America President, Donald Trump and attack President Muhammadu Buhari needs psychiatrist help.

Prof. Kperogi in a Facebook post titled, “Nigerian Trumptards’, said Nigeria Trump supporters, those he called Nigerian Trumptards are schizophrenic and uneducated.

His post read, “I’m on a self-imposed social media moratorium, but Nigerian Trumptards won’t let me enjoy my social media lurking in peace.”

“There’s nothing more annoying in the world right now than reading intellectually impoverished Nigerian Trump supporters writing puke-inducing, ill-informed garbage on American politics about which they have zero understanding.”

I agree with you wholeheartedly sir.
Such people are suffering from Moral and intellectual Schizophrenia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Guestlander: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Trump has a lot of gay supporters with a clear mind that I even follow Them , Milo Yiannopolous is gay and also conservative .

The end game of Islam is total adoption of Islam across the world and the words of your prophet have never hidden this so it natural for Muslims to hate anyone who is a stumbling block to this agenda .

When it come to the Acquittal of Trump so you expected the Senate to remove a man whose only crime was win an election from office and from day one the democrats never hid their intention to impeach Trump even before he was inaugurated , we all watch hours of the house hearing and their selected withnesses and it was an embarassing sham of one withness who had either not even met Trump before or those who claimed they heard about the call from another person that heard from another person it was a total sham of trying to label dog bad so it could be killed , what kind of house allows a partisan impeachment if not a biased one .

Guestlander you want Trump to be impeached because of a phone claiming to investigate a political opponent but before the 2019 election you supported Buhari as he used state powers to weaken his political rivals from illegally blocking all their source of fundings , arresting their campaign finance people and even closing down their businesses because he wanted it win an election and I remember then you supported those actions but being the HYPOCRITE you are you want Trump to be removed because you claim he made a call calling for the investigation of Biden

His only crime was winning an election? In the article of impeachment presented to the Senate was it written anywhere that he was impeached for winning an election?
His crimes were presented without any ambiguity but the spineless senators were not able to defend him or allow witnesses. All they had was trying to convince the American people that throwing him out will be bad for the country.
The people who wrote the constitution did not make any exceptions.........until now.
The America president and his Republican senators are just as spineless and corrupt as their African counterparts.

Let me see, you are not;

A Muslim
A Homosexual
A Socialist
A Pained liberal
A Illegal immigrant
A Drug dealer
A Health care cheat

What are you then? A brainwashed African who doesn't know what is good for him? An African who now view his oppressors as his saviour? An uncle Tom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Martinez39s(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
Yen yen yen yen. Trump is not a racist. Mr. Kperogi needs to stop watching CNN. Never should anyone compare Trump and Buhari, it's an insult to the great Donald Trump.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by scribble: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2020
Even black people think black people are sub human

If we had our own backs like trump has whites, we wouldn't be in this cesspit

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.herald.ng/meet-the-only-nigerian-leader-who-dissed-nigerians-more-than-buhari/amp/

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by socialmediaman: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by GamalNasser: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Guestlander:

His only crime was winning and election? In the article of impeachment presented to the Senate was it written anywhere that he was impeached for winning an election?
His crimes were presented without any ambiguity but the spineless senators were not able to defend him or allow witnesses. All they had was trying to convince the American people that throwing him out will be bad for the country.
The people who wrote the constitution did not make any exceptions.........until now.
The America president and his Republican senators are just as spineless and corrupt as their African counterparts.

Let me see, you are not;

A Muslim
A Homosexual
A Socialist
A Pained liberal
A Illegal immigrant
A Drug dealer
A Health care cheat

What are you then? A brainwashed African who doesn't know what is good for him? An African who now view his oppressors as his saviour? An uncle Tom?

Buhari is my only oppressor in life today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by TheApologist: 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2020
I support Trump unapologetically and I consider it an insult of the highest order for anyone to compare him with our Nepotist in Chief A.K.A Mr Spineless. Trump deeply has the love of Americans and America at heart and is working assiduously to keep America great while the spineless one is bent on dividing us further than we've ever been while showing in no disguise his loyalty only to his kinsmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:46am On Feb 09, 2020
How can you be so ignorant and accuse others of such?
What Trump did to Obama is it more that Buhari and Tinubu did to GEJ?
It takes a lot to like Trump, you have to go against 90% of main stream media and form your own thoughts & opinions.

I swear you muslims are puppets and irrational

www.theguardian.com
Riots as Goodluck Jonathan heads for Nigeria election victory
18 Apr 2011 · Nigeria's Muslim north erupts as Christian incumbent takes commanding lead in presidential election

Guestlander:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'nigerians Who Defend Trump, Attack Buhari Need To See A Psychiatrist' by Temple1288(m): 3:26am On Feb 09, 2020
Guestlander:

PS: He spent eight years propagating the lie that Obama was born in Kenya. His own grandfather was born in Germany.

And Ben Carson? You're a complete fooool!

As for your Omarosa the ungrateful woman, tell her to return the $200,000 to the racist!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is The North Not Congratulating The New COS / The Difference Between Democratic And Republican / Have The Igbos Accidentally Taken Yoruba Slot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.