Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,010 members, 7,859,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nairalanders, Am I Too Strict On My Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders, Am I Too Strict On My Wife? (3694 Views)

Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nairalanders, Am I Too Strict On My Wife? by uboma(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2019
MajorWarren:

If you took time out to understand what he was saying you’d realise the amount isn’t the issue. It’s just principles.

If you had also taken the time out to understand my point of view, you'd realise that the hubby needs to flexible with the principles.
Re: Nairalanders, Am I Too Strict On My Wife? by ImaIma1(f): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Return change...hmmm. At least I cannot throw the money away na. I could use it for something that is needed also or just keep it. In my own case, he doesn't ask for the money back because he knows I get his back...lol
Re: Nairalanders, Am I Too Strict On My Wife? by rosy1992(f): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
This is called an epitome of one chance husband.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After A CS How Long Before Another Baby? / Please How Can My Friend Cope With A Chronic Unrepetant Cheating Husband / Photo: Amazing Famiily Of Twin Brothers Who Married Twin Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.