Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. (13972 Views)

How African Parents Raise Their Kids? Share Your Experience While Growing Up! / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno / Why Children Of Strict Parents Turn Out To Be Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by LauraClasikVibe(f): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
Do Strict parents raise the best children., Lets discuss
Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Zobah: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
When I was young, I decided to go to a medical school.
At the entrance exam, we were asked to re-arrange letters

'PNEIS' and form the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect.

Those who answered 'SPINE' are doctors today while rest are on social media.

249 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by thorpido(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
What has being strict as parents got to do with sexual urge?

9 Likes

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Oyindamolah: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
They raised the most emotionally broken and traumatized children

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
Speak for yourself
So you mean say as your mama dey beat you your nipple dey stand Abi? And E dey totori you under
You must be a BDSM person.

If my mama slap you your prick no go stand for 1 year.
So speak for yourself

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Kondomatic(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Strict parents raise the horniest children., Lets discuss
I don't see how parents being strict increases a child's libido

12 Likes

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:17am On May 15, 2021
Kondomatic:
I don't see how parents being strict increases a child's libido
Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by SMJay: 1:10am On Jan 13, 2023
False
Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Kobojunkie: 1:35am On Jan 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
They raised the most emotionally broken and traumatized children
kaching! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Rubyjade: 7:22am On Jan 13, 2023
Not in all cases

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by lavylilly: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2023
angry
Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Tayorshd2(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2023
Not at all but don't have prove or claim to back it up

2 Likes

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2023
Only when the strict parents show the children
love and care.

Without that it's pointless.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Hamachi(f): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2023
LauraClasikVibe:
Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by ItisWell22(f): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2023
NO.
Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2023
LauraClasikVibe:
fact and factless
Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by amalgram69: 10:45am On Sep 17, 2023
Attract more customers with a 3D logo design for your brand for a cheap price of 3k.
This is a one-time offer, so take advantage of it.
I also provide video editing services to craft stunning videos.

Tap on the image below to get started immediately

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by ednut1(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2023
Life has no manual. Some strict parents raised successful children some didn’t and vice versa. The problem with strict parents is that after the kids become independent the parents will suddenly become gentle as loneliness stares them in the face 🤣

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Wodu89: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2023
LauraClasikVibe:

Yes
Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by maureensylvia(f): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2023
No to an extent

I was brought up under strict parenting, if I still want to mess around I have the opportunities to... but I chose to do what's best for me, strict parenting or not

Strict parenting can actually lead to worse outcomes including depression, anxiety and low self-esteem.

Parents needs to find a balance between setting rules and boundaries and giving their children freedom to make their own decisions.

Communication and open dialogue are also key, so that children feel heard and understood.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Olachase(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2023
Maybe Yes maybe No

I have seen children without parents turn good

And I have seen children with parents turn bad

Bottom line it's a vice versa

5 Likes

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2023
Generally, most Nigerian parents do not know how to take care of children. Taking care of children is a school intending couple should attend before marriage. There is different between training of children and taking care of children. You see those strict parents, they are small devil in human clothing. They want nothing else until their wills should be done; they will never listen to their children or hear their views or opinions on some matters...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by nepapole(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2023
Never... child wey go spoil go spoil

3 Likes

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Rich4god(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2023
Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Tayorshd87: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2023
Your request is not measurable so meaning no answer to your question
Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by StormpyBee: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2023
grin
Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by AntiChristian: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2023
As regards kids one can only try one's best.

Some prophet's kid were wayward despite the parents righteousness!

It's not about strictness!
Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by phemmyfour: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2023
LauraClasikVibe:
Yes they do sometimes. Though other factors that contributes to child development include friends and his environment

Being strict is relative, it depends on your definition
Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by ukaface(f): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2023
In a way
I will say a higher percentage of children raised by strict parents turn out right or probably have the fear of doing wrong;others see the other side of freedom,have a taste of it and grow wings

13 Likes

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by dalebrown: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2023
They raise the best liars though 😂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strict Parents Raise The Best Children. by Drone95(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2023
Not in all cases , I have seen sons and daughters of very strict and disciplined parents who grew up to become a marlian cheesy

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Would A Lady Remain In An Abusive Relationship? / Black (nigerian) Parents Give Birth To White Baby / Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.