Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State (52729 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by shugaboy6102(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Warisdis pls
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by YelloweWest: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
Men killing wives everyday... the world is now used to it.

One woman kill husband, the world would erupt

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by proftwinnie10(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
chiefolododo:
Maybe she offended him ( sarcastically speaking)

And that warrants killing her?

He must be a beast, monster, animal in fact the devil himself.
If you are married you will know better.

I am not saying misunderstanding should be a daily occurrence in marriages, but it is one thing you cant do away with.
It takes wisdom, understanding, maturity, strength & GRACE to get and stay married.
Things happen in different marriages, but it should not lead to a poiny\t of killing each other to express your feelings/anger towards the other party.

What happens to keeping shut, walking away, forgiveness or even begging the other party just for peace to reign.

But then what do i know.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by zinny377(f): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
chiefolododo:
Oga what kind of offence exactly? I'd like to know what she must have done to deserve this...
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Jabioro: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
The idiot will be as at now full of regret mode all over his body...the button will be nowhere to found
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by munaGod07: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
See his face ur such a beast others take their wife out while urs is to beat to death nonsense
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by ultragreatness(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
chiefolododo:
Wat could be the offence that worth life?
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
VANITY
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Twoclans(f): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Poverty is a hydra headed disease angry I just hate it .

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by zinny377(f): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
I still cant understand why women won't walk away from abusive relationships/marriages.

Am in shock!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Charleys: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
And am sure this idiot lay on ground the day he came to marry his wife.

I have always told people that lying on ground does not interpret good husband. It is more of show act. Don't allow anybody lye on ground if he comes to marry your daughter.

It does not interprete any respect. Its just a mere show off.

There are so many baby mamas, marriage is not a priority.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Sirseedorf(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Let him go and meet wilder or Joshua for a One round fight

Eleribu

undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
I hope it's not these "I still love him" women.

Some women love being abused.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by emmyloski125(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Stupid idiot!
Only God knows why his head is looking like a clay pot and a solar panel at the same time! sadStupid idiot!
Only God knows why his head is looking like a clay pot and a solar panel at the same time!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
While growing up seeing this would not make alot of sense aside sympathy for the deceased,but reading this story comes with alot of caution and also alot of attention. If you think this doesn't affect you in anyway then think again.

I couldn't help but to imagine myself in the father of the wife shoes? What would I do?wht kind of evil is this? What would he have done to have take this away.

I have a daughter that would one day marry and I don't have to make a choice for her but I have the choice now to train her not to make a bad choice.

If you are a man and your anger drives you its high time you work on it and stay away from things that would trigger your anger.

May her soul rest in peace .

As for the man let him face the wrath of Justice to serve as a lesson to others

You can always build yourself today for a better future tomorrow.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by chiefolododo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
zinny377:

Oga what kind of offence exactly? I'd like to know what she must have done to deserve this...
I don't know, no be me kill am
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
chiefolododo:
I don't know, no be me kill am

Then becareful not to make statements that will hunt you
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by weyreypey: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
Happyguy201:

My father is very madd
We know
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by zinny377(f): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
Happyguy201:
Maybe she insulted him

Not an excuse for murder!
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by selemo: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
madapcmod:
Afonjamudeen wife beater. See his bear bear like Rev King own
Another black monkey on the loose... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Sirseedorf(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
undecided undecided undecidedundecided
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by selemo: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
stanleyfeman:
afonja, afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja afonja
Another black monkey... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by pocohantas(f): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
At least she died a MARRIED woman. A very important aspect of the Nigerian woman's life.

smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by fredoooooo: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
Send him to the lady overther make them go finish the fight there...
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
The man couldn't rush his wife to hospital, he had to leave it for her father to arrive to take her there.

Please resist beating your wife any reason, as it could quickly become a habit that ends in tragidy.

It cowardly beating on someone you know cannot physically challenge.

It is irresponsible and disrespectful to beat an adult who you chose to be your partner.

If you beat your partner stop it henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Enemyofpeace: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
By their names we shall know them.......Not surprised, he is a Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Enemyofpeace: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
See him head and moustache like that of a wicked Islamic scholar

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Yomibold(m): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ogun state and all this bad news sha

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by kenoyad: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
ibinu o mo wipe olowo ohun o si ni ile. an end to the beginning of a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Became A Slave In Libya – Nigerian Victim / Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover / Man Having Sex With A Goat In Ondo Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.