Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State (52733 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Homers123:
It takes a special kind of hate to start hitting one's wife.

equally, it takes a special kind of DESPERATION to stay with such evil husband.

weyreypey:
I wonder what makes some think they have the right to beat up their spouses. I hope you're not a wife beater?

- religion
- society
- bride price
- bitterness
- Nigeria's view on women
- madness
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by showafrica(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
many mad people are roaming the streets, and sadly, many people are gladly married to these mad people!

this man was "fond" of beating her yet she stayed married to this demon (instead of running away and divorcing the demon).... what did she expect if not DEATH?!?

May be the guy dick is very long.. I ve seen women leave good men for idiots with 12 inches mamba. Stupid species..
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Clementz0(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
When you drive a man North he eventually goes crazy but it seems this man is totally mad upstairs
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by seangy4konji: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Poverty and frustration.

Dem don't wear bracelet for am and now serve lot of time in prison bleeped by jihadist in d asshole because of one woman
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by MentorMARD: 4:43am On Dec 28, 2019
I think it is hightime the Law maker of the Federal Republic of Nigeria passes a bill into law that will strictly regulate domestic violence,and child abuse...This menace is becoming prevalent in the society,and the necessary institution in place haven't recorded much Success in those areas.It is true that women may seem annoying sometimes,but as a man we must know that we have them as sisters,friends and mothers,hence tolerate them;and that,before we became anything else,we were first human.Life is to be lived,free from all form of disastrous occurrence as long as we can control it.May God save us from the caprices of doom.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by naijacentric(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hairdo666:

Male tears grin cheesy
make tears grin cheesy
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by veraiyke(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Naso na. Compliments of the season. You still dey reach this side cheesy
yea. Just checked in
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by zoomman(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
I am sure he will be regretting his action by now. You should have easily walk away from her to avoid this debacle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover / How I Became A Slave In Libya – Nigerian Victim / Man Having Sex With A Goat In Ondo Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.