Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State (52739 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by naijacentric(m): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2019
hammerU:
SOME MEN MAKE ME LAUGH, HOW CAN U EVEN BEAT SOMEONE U CUDDLE AND SEX EVERY NIGHT.

THE MOTHER OF YOUR KIDS?

THEM NO DEY MAKE ME VEX, BECOS ONCE I OPEN DOOR, I MAY NOT RETURN DAT NIGHT OR THAT WEEK.
what if she locks the door and flushes your car keys and house keys down the toilet what will you do sir?
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by majamajic(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2019
wahab63:
Does poverty makes brain useless

yes
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Hairdo666(f): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2019
weyreypey:
Nurey what's happening with your State people?

Men women are not your property
Louder!! The men at the back did not hear.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Hairdo666(f): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2019
naijacentric:
what if she locks the door and flushes your car keys and house keys down the toilet what will you do sir?
Look at your useless self. What do you expect him to say? You want to keep promoting abuse. Hope you die soon.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by doyinbaby(f): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2019
Adeevah:
He is even a carpenter....

The police should release him already, na poverty cause am
no ....he should not be released....let him go and beat people in jail
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by naijacentric(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2019
Hairdo666:

Look at your useless self. What do you expect him to say? You want to keep promoting abuse. Hope you die soon.
do you have sense, baskat you na you go die naso u sad reach! I asked someone somefin you jump into the convo and say nonsense may you not be destroyed olobuuku,anufia. No wonder una no get sense u naija ladies, na why the men they beat una u do things withouth thinking i really pity the good man married to u dats if u are even married. Imagine the fool i wont be surprised if ur husband is beating u sef onye beri beri shege banza
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Hairdo666(f): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2019
naijacentric:
do you have sense, baskat you na you go die naso u sad reach! I asked someone somefin you jump into the convo and say nonsense may you not be destroyed olobuuku,anufia. No wonder una no get sense u naija ladies, na why the men they beat una u do things withouth thinking i really pity the good man married to u dats if u are even married. Imagine the fool i wont be surprised if ur husband is beating u sef onye beri beri shege banza
Useless abuser. Hope you die real soon, and I hope its the woman you touch that will kill you. Slice your neck slowly as your blood is spluttering all over the floor. one less Satan. Weak bitch

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by naijacentric(m): 9:03am On Dec 27, 2019
Hairdo666:

Useless abuser. Hope you die real soon, and I hope its the woman you touch that will kill you. Slice your neck slowly as your blood is spluttering all over the floor. one less Satan. Weak bitch
will you keep kwaywet and stop ranting like a fool. Think it wont hurt you, foolish lady did i tell you i am a woman beater na me dey beat you. Change your ways maybe ur husband will stop beating. grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Alashoalash10: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2019
EBMedia:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/369947-man-arrested-for-beating-wife-to-death-police.html
One needs much patience to live with women they are sources of man's problems from Adam
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Hairdo666(f): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2019
naijacentric:
will you keep kwaywet and stop ranting like a fool. Think it wont hurt you, foolish lady did i tell you i am a woman beater na me dey beat you. Change your ways maybe ur husband will stop beating. grin
You're obviously a woman beater. You don't need to tell me. Your comments did. Be praying you wont marry someone as mad as you. Your death will be a good thing for the country. Maybe on your way, you'll get abused by SARS and shot in the head. While your mother is crying, other women will celebrate. Another animal down.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by naijacentric(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Hairdo666:

You're obviously a woman beater. You don't need to tell me. Your comments did. Be praying you wont marry someone as mad as you. Your death will be a good thing for the country. Maybe on your way, you'll get abused by SARS and shot in the head. While your mother is crying, other women will celebrate. Another animal down.
bia are you mad why u dey wish me death dem send you come, do u even understand what i actually wrote please shift see all the nonsense you are spewing after u sef go talk say u be christian. Yeye woman if you are even a lady sef i dont trust your moniker. Fool get a life!
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Hairdo666(f): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2019
naijacentric:
bia are you mad why u dey wish me death dem send you come, do u even understand what i actually wrote please shift see all the nonsense you are spewing after u sef go talk say u be christian. Yeye woman if you are even a lady sef i dont trust your moniker. Fool get a life!
You will die. Its what disrespectful, toxic men deserve. Wickedness doesn't last long on earth

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by naijacentric(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Hairdo666:

You will die. Its what disrespectful, toxic men deserve. Wickedness doesn't last long on earth
the wicked women nko who has degree in domestic violence always maltreating maids and other peoples children. Hipocrites like dis demonic fool see ya name sef devilish bitch go back to hell and stay with ur boo satan
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Hairdo666(f): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2019
naijacentric:
the wicked women nko who has degree in domestic violence always maltreating maids and other peoples children. Hipocrites like dis demonic fool see ya name sef devilish bitch go back to hell and stay with ur boo satan
You will die. Dare me. Useless trash

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by naijacentric(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2019
Hairdo666:

You will die. Dare me. Useless trash
ode you have nothing to say again abi, its obvious you are a troll go to sleep bitch!
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Hairdo666(f): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2019
naijacentric:
ode you have nothing to say again abi, its obvious you are a troll go to sleep bitch!
Go and cry to your mother. She gave birth to a disappointment. Die by fire! Devilish, woman hating trash.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by naijacentric(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2019
Hairdo666:

Go and cry to your mother. She gave birth to a disappointment. Die by fire! Devilish, woman hating trash.
and you love men with all the nonsense u spewed your hipocrisy is golden oloshi.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Hairdo666(f): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2019
naijacentric:
and you love men with all the nonsense u spewed your hipocrisy is golden oloshi.
Foooool. I hate YOU. Why so stupid? Later someone will stoop low and call you husband. With all this stupidity and satanism you displayed. Disgrace to manhood. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by naijacentric(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2019
Hairdo666:

Foooool. I hate YOU. Why so stupid? Later someone will stoop low and call you husband. With all this stupidity and satanism you displayed. Disgrace to manhood. *spits*
mumu who stole your peace i know i better pass you. Idiot hiding behind a faceless forum saying nonsense dis nice morning. Get a life bitch!!!
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Hairdo666(f): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2019
naijacentric:
mumu who stole your peace i know i better pass you. Idiot hiding behind a faceless forum saying nonsense dis nice morning. Get a life bitch!!!
Run away, trash. You're useless. Get a life, bitch!
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by naijacentric(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2019
Hairdo666:

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Hairdo666(f): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2019
naijacentric:
That's what I said! Now you're getting it grin. Go be useful, then. Don't beat your mother wink
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Adeevah(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2019
doyinbaby:
no ....he should not be released....let him go and beat people in jail

Good judgement too....I just don't want him to be sentenced to death. They should let him be
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by naijacentric(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2019
Hairdo666:

That's what I said! Now you're getting it grin. Go be useful, then. Don't beat your mother wink
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by SURElee(f): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2019
Just look at the irritating face of a murderer. Tueh! Now rot in jail because people like you shouldn't be free to roam the face of the earth.
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Nmeri17: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
stanluiz:
Check whether the woman skull is till intact.
Dead cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by koyyess: 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Foolish father.

How can you give your child's hand in marriage to an ape?

He has even been beating her. But I trust that you were chasing her back to him each time she ran home to you.

Now you have her corpse...eat it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Hairdo666(f): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
naijacentric:
Male tears grin cheesy
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by bimfran: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beast!!! Wild animal, see in head.....he must be severely punished for this.

RIP Wife
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by calabardick(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2019

Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by Princeyema: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
chiefolododo:
Maybe she offended him ( sarcastically speaking)
https:///37c1Ogo
Re: Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State by bigfish3k: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
see his face!!!1
fake mudslime that does not have a black dot(mark of the beast) on his forehead
this one is not entitled to 72 virgins .... mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover / How I Became A Slave In Libya – Nigerian Victim / Man Having Sex With A Goat In Ondo Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.