Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. (16847 Views)

What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? / We Are Ready For Next Protest – Nnamdi Kanu List Criteria To Join / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by rottennaija(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2019
AdaEzinwanne:

Lol!!

Please who's this?
Do you know me from anywhere?
That's the beauty of it all. Complete strangers forming a lasting bond.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by AdaEzinwanne(f): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

stop askin and kiss me.... kiss kiss

You are a non igbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by rottennaija(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2019
AdaEzinwanne:

Are you joking here or what

That's the arts of negotiation. Making compromises
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by rottennaija(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

look how she dey enjoy it,us wowin her....
Well, give it to her. She got the looks and the legs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Blackking98(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

i tell you....today they call me afonja,next day na amajiri or something....
They hate dissenting views
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Blackking98(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2019
rottennaija:

That's the beauty of it all. Complete strangers forming a lasting bond.
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by tsdarkside(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2019
rottennaija:

Well, give it to her. She got the looks and the legs.

i tell you....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by tsdarkside(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2019
Blackking98:
They hate dissenting views

they cant understand why anybody wouldnt want biafra....
thats why they get confused and say you cant be from south south....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Blackking98(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

they cant understand why anybody wouldnt want biafra....
thats why they get confused and say you cant be from south south....
they're living in a mirrage. Only a purely Igbo Biafra will succeed. Including south south will make it worse than Nigeria and we already made the mistake of Nigeria we can't be so stupid twice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Gustavofringe: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2019
AdaEzinwanne:

It's Normal for you people (akwa ibom) not to remember him because you are scared of being g threatened by Nigeria, you are scared for fighting for what's yours, you prefer being slave to even a stupid man.
Philip effiong (even though he still had the traits of "akwa ibom" in him) wanted his people to be able to speak and be given positions In honourable places, but you know, as usual you akwa ibom and Calabar people have always had the spirit of answering yes madam yes oga, so you don't know what it means to be in authority.
E pain am grin grin grin go and die with ur biafra.. We no want...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by XANDERBOY85: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2019
rottennaija:

You want south south so you can boss it and claim ownership of everything. As if we don't know who igbos are.

You really are funny!

Ethnicities in the Niger-Delta have lived...traded...and intermarried with Igbos for centuries to the extent you now notice similarities in traditions...language....values....and politics! At no time did Igbos visit a expansionist/empire agenda on her neighbours to the point where the entire eastern region would have a single language....authoritarian leadership....religion....or become acculturated to a common/monolithic political leaning! So what makes you now think in the event of Biafra being actualised, Igbos would now begin to act totally out of character and ‘boss/claim ownership of everything’ as you say? Have you even asked yourself what the nature and articles of association (constitution) between the different components of the new country would be before saying one component would ‘dominate’ the rest as is presently the case in your darling ‘one Nigeria’? Or are you now saying Igbos would FORCE other ethnicities in the Niger-Delta into Biafra? If so, care to tell me exactly how Igbos would accomplish this?

Your position leads one to believe you think these Niger-Delta ethnicities are presently getting a fair deal in your ‘one Nigeria’ under the imposed Fulani/military constitution and political-economy we currently operate!

You see how you come across as being quite unreasonable?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by rottennaija(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

You really are funny!

Ethnicities in the Niger-Delta have lived...traded...and intermarried with Igbos for centuries to the extent you now notice similarities in traditions...language....values....and politics! At no time did Igbos visit a expansionist/empire agenda on her neighbours to the point where the entire eastern region would have a single language....authoritarian leadership....religion....or become acculturated to a common/monolithic political leaning! So what makes you now think in the event of Biafra being actualised, Igbos would now begin to act totally out of character and ‘boss/claim ownership of everything’ as you say? Have you even asked yourself what the nature and articles of association (constitution) between the different components of the new country would be before saying one component would ‘dominate’ the rest as is presently the case in your darling ‘one Nigeria’? Or are you now saying Igbos would FORCE other ethnicities in the Niger-Delta into Biafra? If so, care to tell me exactly how Igbos would accomplish this?

Your position leads one to believe you think these Niger-Delta ethnicities are presently getting a fair deal in your ‘one Nigeria’ under the imposed Fulani/military constitution and political-economy we currently operate!

I'm quite sure I never bothered to read anything you wrote. But the point is made, Akwa Ibom has not interested in biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Eteka1(m): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2019
azimo:
you are insane of what use is it to me if you join or not,am already a biafran and also an Italian what's my business with you ? The choice is urs
What is the big deal about being an Italian you fool.
Is that why you are everywhere on this thread dishing out meaningless insults to anyone you disagree with?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Eteka1:
What is the big deal about being an Italian you fool.
Is that why you are everywhere on this thread dishing out meaningless insults to anyone you disagree with?
it doesn't matter what you write ,do or say.at the end Biafra is here you guys don't respect freedom of speech.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by XANDERBOY85: 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
rottennaija:

I'm quite sure I never bothered to read anything you wrote. But the point is made, Akwa Ibom has not interested in biafra

Akwa-Ibom has interest in Biafra! The few who don’t are probably the thieving politicians and their thugs presently ‘enjoying’ from the status-quo!

Akwa-Ibom as a whole, if given the options of having a country of their own or Biafra on the one hand, and on the other...a fractious hell-hole that is ‘one Nigeria’....presently owned and controlled by northern muslim oligarchs...and in which Ibomites have no ownership/control of their resources and destiny, of the two options which one do you think the majority would root for?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by XANDERBOY85: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Blackking98:
they're living in a mirrage. Only a purely Igbo Biafra will succeed. Including south south will make it worse than Nigeria and we already made the mistake of Nigeria we can't be so stupid twice.

Nice one! Then the only other reasonable option is to go it alone and have your own country devoid of the ‘big bad’ Igbos! smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by rottennaija(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

Akwa-Ibom has interest in Biafra! The few who don’t are probably the thieving politicians and their thugs presently ‘enjoying’ from the status-quo!

Akwa-Ibom as a whole, if given the options of having a country of their own or Biafra on the one hand, and on the other...a fractious hell-hole that is ‘one Nigeria’....presently owned and controlled by northern muslim oligarchs...and in which Ibomites have no ownership/control of their resources and destiny, of the two options which one do you think the majority would root for?

My dear, go get your biafra. Akwa Ibom is never going to be a part of it. I believe the South East states are enough to make a country.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Blackking98(m): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

Nice one! Then the only other reasonable option is to go it alone and have your own country devoid of the ‘big bad’ Igbos! smiley
those are the best options bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Blackking98(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
rottennaija:

My dear, go get your biafra. Akwa Ibom is never going to be a part of it. I believe the South East states are enough to make a country.
they've been told severally but they won't hear

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by rottennaija(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
Blackking98:
they've been told severally but they won't hear

On the one hand, they said they don't want the forced Union with Nigeria but on the other hand, they are trying to force States that don't have interest in their ideology nor share in it into their biafra.

I tire for them. We don't share your ideology, we don't want your biafra, we don't dream of it, out lands are not called 'land of the rising sun' - is it hard to comprehend?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by bastardmod: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
GMbuharii:

Good morning oga. grin grin grin

Happy Christmas
Happy new year

Happy one naijiriya, gaskiya!!!!!!!

Aliamdulilai, walai!
grin grin grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback

grin one najeriya Masha Allah kaiiiiiii grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
GMbuharii:

Good morning oga. grin grin grin

Happy Christmas
Happy new year

Happy one naijiriya, gaskiya!!!!!!!

Aliamdulilai, walai!
grin grin grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback
Gbam

Cc tsdarkside

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by dukeprince50: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

You really are funny!

All these ur long epistle.
Its a very simple thing, we made mistake of becoming one Nigeria, we won't make such mistake again.
Once beaten, twice shy.
As an Ijaw/ND/Rivers State purebreed, I rather join Ikwerre or Akwaibom or any other tribe in the area than join Igbos, we know them, the few we know are selfish, greedy, could kill their own brother cos of land and the NL igbos are showing that greedy part of them, we will never join

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Clonus: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
samzyolu:
Some part of Delta and Rivers are Igbos and we are not leaving them behind
Pls they want to be left. Thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by dukeprince50: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Clonus:

Pls they want to be left. Thanks
the thing just tire me, Ipod are greedy and annoying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by sotherefore: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Shattup..akwa ibom is not among .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
yarimo:
Stupid boy, thank God PYTHON is still alive waiting for you patiently.

Hahahahahaaaaa why can't the most successful people stay alone.
By the time the militia men and the government finished dealing with this people they will regret their existing.

Nawaaaaoooo

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by XANDERBOY85: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
rottennaija:

Never say never again! Especially as you speak for just yourself and possibly your immediate family!

I’ve given logical reasons why Ibomites would prefer either Biafra or to be a independent nation in their own right! You on the other hand has given nothing but the usual anti-Igbo rants!

Go suck a lemon!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mazigabriel:
The leader of IPOB AND MASSOB has list states that will make up the rising country Biafra. The entire south east and south south makes up the list mainly and kanu says that some North Central states has agreed to join and become part of Biafra. See full details below.

And you're not ashamed to post this because it's seem you people can't and will never survive without the Delta means you will remains under the Fulani's

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by sotherefore: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
Curse be upon him....really hate it mehn when he mentioned akwa ibom.... must you forced non Biafran state into Biafra....if I see that rat I will cut off his stupid head.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
kayfra:
Same nonsense since 2016

Abiooooo

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
donbachi:
When adaka boro,captain amangala and co,fought for the emancipation of Niger delta...they did it without adding or claiming any state in the east...why is nnamdi kanu forcefully claiming Niger delta states?..na by force?...abeg carry ur cross alone oo.

Don't you know that Igbo's are inferior peoples who can't survive without a diabolic ways.
Area are more smarter than this people but yet claimed to be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Only God Can Stop Tinubu – Sule / FG Plans 6-Month Petrol Stockpile Ahead Of Subsidy Removal / Breaking News: Kano Under Attack Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.