Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. (16778 Views)

What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? / We Are Ready For Next Protest – Nnamdi Kanu List Criteria To Join / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by XANDERBOY85: 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
dukeprince50:
All these ur long epistle.
Its a very simple thing, we made mistake of becoming one Nigeria, we won't make such mistake again.
Once beaten, twice shy.
As an Ijaw/ND/Rivers State purebreed, I rather join Ikwerre or Akwaibom or any other tribe in the area than join Igbos, we know them, the few we know are selfish, greedy, could kill their own brother cos of land and the NL igbos are showing that greedy part of them, we will never join

And as a Ndoni/Igbo/ND pure-breed i’m telling you i’d rather leave with Ndigbo than spend one extra second as a Nigerian or part of some amorphous, none-defined Niger-Delta Republic devoid of my blud!

You being Ijaw...you’re more than welcome to go form your country without Ndigbo! I’ll even pray you succeed! At least then you’d be in control of your own resources and destiny!

Ultimately, all i want is for ethnicities in the Eastern Region to be free....whether individually or as a part-component of a lager collective that doesn’t include the Fulani!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Tell python to go get him. He is in America as we speak.

So you too want join the Delta?
Nawaaoooo
Ojokokoro

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by XANDERBOY85: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Taba21:

Don't you know that Igbo's are inferior peoples who can't survive without a diabolic ways.
Area are more smarter than this people but yet claimed to be wise.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

This is what ‘one Nigeria’ is all about! Some thinking they’re ‘born-to-rule’ while they tag others as ‘inferior’! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
Habakus:

You're so so childish.

Olojokokoro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

This is what ‘one Nigeria’ is all about! Some thinking they’re ‘born-to-rule’ while they tag others as ‘inferior’! shocked

Why can't you separate yourself and leave us in peace with the Fulani's that started the killings in Nigeria.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

And as a Ndoni/Igbo/ND pure-breed i’m telling you i’d rather leave with Ndigbo than spend one extra second as a Nigerian or part of some amorphous, none-defined Niger-Delta Republic devoid of my blud!

You being Ijaw...you’re more than welcome to go form your country without Ndigbo! I’ll even pray you succeed! At least then you’d be in control of your own resources and destiny!

Ultimately, all i want is for ethnicities in the Eastern Region to be free....whether individually or as a part-component of a lager collective that doesn’t include the Fulani!

In issues concerning the Delta's let all in our region immigrants should keep away from talking

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
rottennaija:

My dear, we don't have to chest beat, threaten to burn, call it a zoo among other demeaning words to get what we want. For now, we are OK where we are. When it's time to move, we will do it in the most civil of ways.

And we are not joining biafra.

Igbo's are wasting their fucking time it's better the Fulani's take advantage of our wealth till will rise than Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
rottennaija:

He pursued a lost course, leaving in its wake malnourished and severely harmed followers. He had written his history, we are not indepted to him neither are we constrained to follow his path. We have moved past those nonsense of bygones.

Simple

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
otuekong1:

Same way ogbonnaya onu,ngige,onyeama and others are asslicking pmb

They don't even know about their future with their ways of attachment all the time.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
rottennaija:

You want south south so you can boss it and claim ownership of everything. As if we don't know who igbos are.

Let them boss among themselves before encroachment near my territory.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Blackking98:
Because we don't want Biafra this LovePeddler is now saying we're slaves. Funny how u insult people and still want them to be in the same nation with u. However if Akwa Ibom is to leave Nigeria it's to be in a country of exclusively Niger Delta states or south south States then the other option is to form a nation with our sister state Cross river. We no want Biafra. If u like call our ancestors slaves it won't change anything

Igbo's are good to be alone with themselves not any others tribes. Why are they afraid to be alone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
AdaEzinwanne:

We do not want you people either

Open rebuked is better than secret love.
Niger Delta are not one with the Igbo's,Fulani's preferable maybe till we rise

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
AdaEzinwanne:

You know who igbos are, but you don't know who the northerners or the Yoruba are.

These people you mentioned knows their limits
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Blackking98:
Once you say you don't want it they label u afonja or northerner. Weird people

Imaging adding Area as part of Biafra,they forgot that Onitsha bridge was the end of Igbo's land and those living inside Delta are migrants of old that came to delta for sustainable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by tsdarkside(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

You really are funny!

Ethnicities in the Niger-Delta have lived...traded...and intermarried with Igbos for centuries to the extent you now notice similarities in traditions...language....values....and politics! At no time did Igbos visit a expansionist/empire agenda on her neighbours to the point where the entire eastern region would have a single language....authoritarian leadership....religion....or become acculturated to a common/monolithic political leaning! So what makes you now think in the event of Biafra being actualised, Igbos would now begin to act totally out of character and ‘boss/claim ownership of everything’ as you say? Have you even asked yourself what the nature and articles of association (constitution) between the different components of the new country would be before saying one component would ‘dominate’ the rest as is presently the case in your darling ‘one Nigeria’? Or are you now saying Igbos would FORCE other ethnicities in the Niger-Delta into Biafra? If so, care to tell me exactly how Igbos would accomplish this?

Your position leads one to believe you think these Niger-Delta ethnicities are presently getting a fair deal in your ‘one Nigeria’ under the imposed Fulani/military constitution and political-economy we currently operate!

You see how you come across as being quite unreasonable?

look....this your blabla mean nothing....
in a democracy,it will seem that way because of the system that it seems a ethnic group dominates the others....
but its not realy true....
if we didnt had soo many ethnic groups,you wouldnt notice anything....

when you are better in something than me,ofcourse you get hired....its up to the employer to hire who he or she thinks suit his or her needs....
and after all this corruption cases ofcourse you will avoid people you dont know and hire people you know....
somebody on this forum tried to explain this stuffs but nobody listened....

it seems like northerners dominate in politics because they are more interested in it....
igbos dominate more in business because they are more interested in that....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by tsdarkside(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Taba21:

Don't you know that Igbo's are inferior peoples who can't survive without a diabolic ways.
Area are more smarter than this people but yet claimed to be wise.

we are area....they dont even understand what that word means....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by tsdarkside(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Taba21:

Open rebuked is better than secret love.
Niger Delta are not one with the Igbo's,Fulani's preferable maybe till we rise

they will not like this....they hate fulanis with a passion....
i watched over years how they tried to tag all fulanis,terrorits herdmen,but forget that boko haram is still around pushin southwards....

fulanis dont like boko haram people....
i watched with horror how boko haram beheaded a ol fulani settlement on a youtube video....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Balogunodua(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
DCmonster:
Trust afonja ewedu gobblers and aboki Moslems to masturbate,cry and lament on this thread. They are already falling over themselves above.
Why don't you call Biafra Secret Service (BSS) to deal with us grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by gidgiddy: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Blackking98:
they're living in a mirrage. Only a purely Igbo Biafra will succeed. Including south south will make it worse than Nigeria and we already made the mistake of Nigeria we can't be so stupid twice.

And what about Igbos who are indigenous to the so called South South?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Blackking98(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
rottennaija:

On the one hand, they said they don't want the forced Union with Nigeria but on the other hand, they are trying to force States that don't have interest in their ideology nor share in it into their biafra.

I tire for them. We don't share your ideology, we don't want your biafra, we don't dream of it, out lands are not called 'land of the rising sun' - is it hard to comprehend?
hypocrisy at its peak my dear friend.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Blackking98(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
gidgiddy:

And what about Igbos who are indigenous to the so called South South?
they'll vote or choose any method they want to use in deciding if they want to go with your Biafra or staying in the South south.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Mazigabriel(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Taba21:

And you're not ashamed to post this because it's seem you people can't and will never survive without the Delta means you will remains under the Fulani's
I perceive you are a senseless person, tell me what is wrong with posting a news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by enemybulldozer(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Tell him to come and bury his late parents if he has ball.
We are Igbo we plan burials very well we don't bury our love ones the way Muslims do. Go and mark it somewhere the day Kanu will set foot in nigger-area nothing will happen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by enemybulldozer(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Taba21:

So you too want join the Delta?
Nawaaoooo
Ojokokoro
Delta is a geographical expression. The people in it are what matters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Kpoikpoi: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mazigabriel:
The leader of IPOB AND MASSOB has list states that will make up the rising country Biafra. The entire south east and south south makes up the list mainly and kanu says that some North Central states has agreed to join and become part of Biafra. See full details below.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Kpoikpoi: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
What an idiot.
Akwa Ibom State in Biafra?
Cocaine has finished this one.
Son of a coward.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Kpoikpoi: 2:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Mazigabriel:
The leader of IPOB AND MASSOB has list states that will make up the rising country Biafra. The entire south east and south south makes up the list mainly and kanu says that some North Central states has agreed to join and become part of Biafra. See full details below.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Kpoikpoi: 2:27am On Dec 28, 2019
A bunch of useless fickle cell cowards who have no balls to fight their own fight.
Because an Okoro man has no balls all he does is try to make the Niger Delta people fight for them,unfortunately for you people we have our own fight and it's called Niger Delta Republic.
Niger Delta Republic is real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 5:54am On Dec 28, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Delta is a geographical expression. The people in it are what matters.

Delta had there real indigenous peoples am not talking about migrated ones and they knew it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Taba21: 5:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Mazigabriel:

I perceive you are a senseless person, tell me what is wrong with posting a news

You with a lot of senses but still remains inferior to the one senseless are you normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by enemybulldozer(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2019
Taba21:

Delta had there real indigenous peoples am not talking about migrated ones and they knew it
You are not making any sense. Who are the migrated ones??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. by Mazigabriel(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nyadu kanu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In Muazu Jaji Sambo As Minister Of State For Works And Housing / Lagos Fills Roads With Crash Site Rubble / PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.