Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,483 members, 7,958,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Best Bank To Open An Account With - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Bank To Open An Account With (1322 Views)

Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus / Why You Should Open An Offshore Bank Account / Best Bank To Open Fixed Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Bank To Open An Account With by hollymolly66(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
currently using a First Bank savings account and those guys are really reaping me off.. i know all those banks are thieves but which one will you advice i open an account with that would be better
Re: Best Bank To Open An Account With by Seanherck: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
go for zenithbank,dial *966#. thank me later

1 Like

Re: Best Bank To Open An Account With by Seanherck: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
go for zenithbank,dial *966# thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Best Bank To Open An Account With by hollymolly66(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Seanherck:
go for zenithbank,dial *966# thank me later.
are you sure i heard the bank is for rich goonz oo

1 Like

Re: Best Bank To Open An Account With by czarina(f): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
hollymolly66:
are you sure i heard the bank is for rich goonz oo
GTB...

Simply for the fact that you'll get a MasterCard with a hassle.

2 Likes

Re: Best Bank To Open An Account With by beardedboy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
hollymolly66:
currently using a First Bank savings account and those guys are really reaping me off.. i know all those banks are thieves but which one will you advice i open an account with that would be better

I've been using FBN since my undergraduate days and their service has been nice.

There's no significant difference between these conventional banks. If you want a unique flavour the. I suggest that you try jaiz.

1 Like

Re: Best Bank To Open An Account With by ozoemenaca: 10:26am On Dec 27, 2019
Man go for GT Bank, their services are very good and they just don't deduct your money at will as some institutions do. I have used the bank for over fifteen years.

3 Likes

Re: Best Bank To Open An Account With by Seanherck: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
nope, anybody can open zenith account now, with zerobalance and ur money is save 100percent, even if u lost ur phone or ur zenith ATM card don't stress urself much, u can use this code *966*911# to block ur account on anybody phone, zenith bank door are open for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Best Bank To Open An Account With by miltonchux(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2019
Bro go and open a standard chartered bank account and rest bro, no charges on atm, zero balance. Go to Google play store and open account. Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Prudent Business Partner / I'm Looking For Somebody To Manage/buy/partner My Existing Game Center / Best Peer-to-peer Scheme Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.